CWF - Past War Trashtalking #14 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
zigrio.jpg

Welcome back Ziggler (Guano) to take on Alberto Del Rio (Senor)

Best of luck!

Guano

Reaction score
I AM PERFECTION!
[video=youtube;c_AdoKGDqkg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_AdoKGDqkg[/video]

Dolph Ziggler appears on the stage, wearing his trademark leather vest and combed back hair before letting out a small grin. Dolph Ziggler is carrying a microphone in his hand, as the crowd immediately erupts in boo's, as Dolph Ziggler call for the music to be cut. Dolph Ziggler raises the microphone up to his mouth and starts to talk, as he makes me way down to the ring.

dolph+ziggler+campeonato+estados+unidos+madison+sq  uare+garden+mvp+wwe.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: Allow me to introduce myself...​

The crowd interrupts Dolph Ziggler before he can even finish his introduction, as Dolph is greeted with heavy boo's.

Dolph Ziggler: Hi, I'm Dolph Ziggler!

The crowd echo's throughout the arena, as Dolph Ziggler walks up the steel steps and steps through the second rope and into the ring.

Dolph Ziggler: It has been awhile since I last stepped foot inside a CWF Monday Night War ring and it's good to be back. I've been on a small hiatus from the company but don't worry I've made my long awaited return, so you can rest easy now. I've been sitting at home for weeks, waiting, watching for the right opportunity and that moment has finally come...

The crowd cuts Dolph Ziggler off in the middle of his speech, as Ziggler looks up towards the rafters and waits for the crowd to calm down.

Dolph Ziggler: Last Sunday night I watched The Great American Bash on Pay-Per-View and I'll be brutally honest. I regret ordering the Pay-Per-View, because it was an utter disappointment and never lived up to the high expectations that this company set. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised by the fact that they have nothing but incompetence in the back. I've seen the reviews for the Pay-Per-View and a vast majority thought "It was the best damn Pay-Per-View in awhile." Really? Were we all watching the same Pay-Per-View? Don't worry! I've returned to CWF Monday Night, so each and everyone of you morons who bought a ticket will get there moneys worth and this coming Monday I will do exactly that.

The crowd heavily boo's Ziggler for his remarks against The Great American Bash, as Ziggler interrupts the crowd and says, "Oh, Yeah! That's right, boo me all you want because I'm not going anywhere. Get use to it!" The crowd finally settles down, as Dolph Ziggler starts talking once again.

Dolph Ziggler: This coming Monday, I'll be making my long awaited return on CWF Monday Night War. I'll be squaring off against Alberto Del Rio, which will mark the super-stardom of Dolph Ziggler. Trust me when I say you want to tune into this weeks edition of Monday Night War and witness the in ring return of Dolph Ziggler. So mark it on your calenders and write the name down because you'll be hearing my name for a long time to come. You can guarantee on that!

The Crowd boo's heavily, as Dolph Ziggler waits in the center of the ring.

Reaction score
Alberto Del Rio comes out with no music walking down the entrance ramp with a microphone in hand as the fans continue to boo...

Del Rio:

Amigo! Just hold on there just a second! Now I understand you are back here in CWF Dolph, but let allow you to introcue myself to you. My name? My name is Alberto Del Riooooooo! But I'm sure you already know that! And Dolph next Monday Night they made a mistake for putting your talent up against mine. You see Dolph while men like us need to be fighting for such biggr championships here in CWF you Dolph are placed in the same shoes I am in. You see I injure and take out people, but I get no recognition for that. I gets no title matches and Dolph you make your way back here and as a disrespect they put you in a losing situation. Now Dolph, I have no beef with you I actually respect you!

Del Rio walks his way into the ring and continues as the fans are booing..

Del Rio:

You see Dolph the reason why these people out here boo us, is because they are jealous of people like us Dolph! Now Dolph I am sure me and you are going to steal the show and make Monday Night War watchable, but or you to be place against me amigo, I say this is not a good wecome back party for you oh no! But Dolph, look at the amount of people that I took out that deserved to be taken out! The amount of peole who tried to stop my destiny! The people who will try to tell people like us Dolph that we are nothing!! I mean Dolph, if I was not around maybe you will be the symbol for perfection, but like I told you Dolph I have no beef with you! When I beat you Monday I won't brake your arm like I did to everyone else! No in fact after the match I can show more of my luxary cars and as a token of my gratitude after defeating you Dolph, we can go drink some tequilla bring a few women back to our hotel and live the night like the champions we should be!

Del Rio pauses and continues...

Del Rio:

Now what do you say Dolph? I am not such a bad guy these ungrateful people make me out to be! They hate people like us! Such gift talented people like us! Now what do you have to say to that Dolph?

Del Rio pauses and waits for Dolph to respond..

Last edited:

Guano

Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler raises the microphone, as he addresses Alberto Del Rio's appearance.​

Dolph Ziggler: You're right. You're absolutely right! However. There is no mistake on managements end and I know that's hard to believe, especially since they've finally booked something these people have been dying to witness because it's going to be a instant classic, a spectacle that will be talked about for years to come. I should probably congratulate management for finally doing something right, instead of the garbage they continue to feed these mindless idiots. Del Rio,
there is going to be no doubt in my mind that we will not only steal the show from the likes of John Cena, Stone Cold, Mick Foley, The Rock, Christian, Chris Jericho and the other talent-less, so called "athletes".

The crowd starts to chant, "You Suck!" repeatedly, as Dolph Ziggler can be heard yelling, "You Know it's True!"

Dolph Ziggler: I'm going to have to turn you down on your offer, because I plan on walking out of our match victorious and moving on towards bigger and better things and I'm sure that it's your destiny to achieve bigger and better. However, it's not going to happen because I've returned with a new found intensity that drives me to success, which is something that will allow me to climb the ladder of success and achieve glory.

The Crowd gives a mixed reaction, as the crowd doesn't really seem to care for Dolph Ziggler and his statements.

Dolph Ziggler: This coming Monday you'll be seeing the true definition of PERFECTION!

Reaction score
Del Rio gives a smile and resonds towards Ziggler..

Del Rio:

Dolph I can understand why a man such like yourself has so much confidence! And I can respect that! Now this match will be the spectacle of Raw! In fact with two guys with our talents this should be the main event! But while other of these so called superstars get a chance in the spot light and the two best men here in CWF do not get anything, makes me sad. Now Dolph, I'm so sure that if we was to become a team or something we will most likely become the Tag Team Champions! But even you can agree who really wants to hold a meaningless title now a days! Now Dolph a man with as much confidence as yourself tend to become over confident facing a man such like myself! Most of the times they end u in the losing end, hell this match could turn out being a draw because of how gifted we are! But that amigo is not going to happen! Because as great as you are, I feel I am the greatest here in CWF and sadly amigo you are just an obstacle to my destiny!!

Fans gives mixed reaction..

Del Rio:

And whether these jealous, disgusting, overweight, inbreds in the crowd respect our talents or not. They will witness me fulfill my destiny! The people at home who do not have money like us forced to watch in cable wil watch the greatest match in CWF history! The people who don't have cable and have to rely on reading reports from the internet at the Library will read and understnd that Alberto Del Rio is for real when I walk out Monday night the victor! And Dolph, the offer will still be on the table win or lose, most likely lose, either way its still there!

Fans begin to boo..

Del Rio:

Amigo I hope you are prepared and I will see you Monday Night!!

ooc: Lets jus leave this as 2-2? Great TTing btw.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
OOC: Guys, you should leave it at the moment, agree with Block, the match will be written today.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
CWF Monday Night WAR: CM Punk vs Sheamus

Read The Words That Are Written In My Face ...
Why Believe Them? I Belive Them!

[video=youtube;KYgzxDEudJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYgzxDEudJA&feature=related[/video]

Theme of Celtic Warrior and also called Irish Curse Sheamus hits the PA System of the arena. Sheamus comes out of backstage are and goes straight to the ring. On the ramp, while he's walking, he's hitting his chest as a sign of his great power. He stops in front of the ring and look at both sides of the arena. The crowd boos loudly, but Sheamus gives attendance just a sarcastic smile and continues his way to the ring over the steel steps to the apron, where he stands for a while and looks at the crowd again. Then over the second rope he enters the ring and starts to hit his chest again. The crowd boos even more loud and Sheamus asks for microphone, so he can start to speak ....

normal_WWE_Raw_05_24_10_DSR_XviD-XWT_avi_005179600.jpg

Well P'nk fella. We're finally here. Just two of us standnin' here in the middle of this very ring. I have to tell ye that I was waitin' for this time a long long time. But let's get to our match. As I told many times befo' my name stand for sometin' here in CWF 'n I continue my dominant way. I would describe meself as The Chose One. And ye can make fun of me and of my look, but ya know P'nk, The Chosen Ones are always different. Now I'll talk for second about 'n for ya fella. Ya know P'nk. I can turn ya inside out and leave ya black and blue if I want. By the way P'nk yer not in position to talk to me like that, because even ya won several matches it means notin'. And yer notin' compare to me. I have to admit fella, that you've got a lot more potential, than most of the superstars in the lock'r room area, but there is place just for one superstar to shine. And that superstar is me P'nk. About thee off'r, can't ya see that I'm a Celtic Warrior? Or are ya too blind to see that I'm a dominant person. All this crap outta ya mouth is really turnin' me deaf fella. There is no way I'm givin' up the guiness that easily, I'm an Irish and I'm proud o' it Punk. All these years I been fightin' for me country 'n I've been a warrior to 'em all but you ... you've just been a pansy waitin' to change the world and fella... that ain't gonna happen!

Sheamus has the serious look on his face and looks angrily. But then makes one step backwards and continues ...

I mean look at ya Punk. You have claimed yerself as the strongest point of the chain, but I can assure ye that yer not. I mean look at me fella, Imma good looking guy with muscles twice bigger then yers. Even Zack Ryder copied tha he'cut from me and he's would-be internet sensation. But the point is that I don't like ya Punk. And I don't like yer stupid sleek haircut. It's like yesterday to me, when we were in WWE and ya were the one who was cryin' and who was blaming everyone that we a' asskissers, but tell ya what P'nk. I am not and I never was an asskisser, all I achieved in me caree' was because of me hard wo'rk. I mean look at me, do I look like I need to kiss somebody's ass? It's really funny fella. People thinks that both of us are the future of CWF, but they're probably blind, because it's just me, who is the futur' and I'm gonna use yer expression ... championship material. The next thing is that I love drinkin' whiskey and I love to drink it with my friends. The funny ting is that ya don't drink because yer Straight Edge, but if ya would drink alco'ol ya wouldn't have anybody to drink with. Someone like ya P'nk doesn't deserve to have balls. And look at these idiots around he'. They love ya just because of one emotional speech. Well, I don't need 'em to luv me, I don't need anything, just meself. Ya know fella I'm flawless, there's notin' you can criticize about me ...

normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_The_Draft_26th_April_2  010_HDTV_XviD-FWG_pt1_avi_002512040.jpg

A smirk has appeared on Sheamus' face, but Sheamus proceeds in his speech ...

Ya see me dominance continues from WWE to CWF. I am a future of this business and I know that when my caree' will be at the end I'm gonna be Hall Of Famer. Punk, I don't see any reason to join yer society. Why should I join ya when I can beat ya. And I'm gonna beat ye tonight, to prove that I'm the one, who can beat The Rock and take away from him that Heavyweight title. Everyone is sc'red from me. I can destroy anyone whenewer I want and whoever I choose. 'n now yer my main target P'nk. And I'm gonna make a toy box from ye. Ye can mock me how ya want, but still notin' changes. I'm gonna win this match and I'm gonna also win that 20 minutes Sc'amble. At Ret'bution I will defeat ye and those contestants too. Ya see, we are one of the most powerful wrestle's in this c'mpany and we prove that in that tag team match. But then ya hit me with yer finisher. I don't know what was going through yer mind, but it was unexpected attack on me and I'm not gonna watch ye do that again. I'll make sure that ton'ght yer gonna discover the power of The Celtic Warrior. My name is Sheamus and I came here to dominant. If somebody is describing ya as the futu'e of Pro Wrestlin', then I should be Heavyweight Champion. P'nk, I am ready, but are ya? Come down here and talk to me like a maan. Or are ya too scared to face The Irish Curse? The Guiness, Irish Whiskey drinkin' fella from Dublin is comin' fer ya ...

Sheamus drops the microphone and hits his chest as a sign of his power. Shemus then looks at the titantron and waits for CM Punk ...

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
CWF Monday Night War: Brock Lesnar vs. Alberto del Rio

There isn’t any fanfare, there isn’t any predone pep talk. This time… the music hits and the power team makes their way down to the ring with a purpose. Looking serious… like they are about to rip the heads off of anybody that happens to be put in their path. Unfortunately… Alberto del Rio is the person chosen

[video=youtube;nAOXScrDBFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAOXScrDBFY[/video]​

Heyman wastes no time as he pulls the mic out of his back pocket.

Heyman: Last week we were traumatized by bullshit. Last week we came in to make our debut and yeah he eliminated someone. Last week we were the victim of a travesty. Last week we were subjected to the most horrific speech ever given in the history of mankind. A guy that should never ever in his life ever again hold a mic stood on the ramp, stood inside of this ring… THIS RING and for half an hour spilled shit from his mouth about nothing. He spent so much time talking that I got cramps in my legs standing around listening as he talked about guys that … that weren’t even out here. Why in the hell are you going to waste the time of talent talking about guys that aren’t even relevant? Morrison… you made the biggest mistake of your life in making an enemy of both myself and of this beast of a man right here. Your little picture history of everybody… really cute. Really juvenile, really elementary, but really cute nonetheless. It isn’t original as it is a ploy that so many have used over the years that it is as tiresome as your act. And not only that… but… really… you just showed that you are nothing more than a waste. You’re talented we can give you that… but we have no respect for you. We have no respect for CM Punk, none for Sheamus, none for anybody that is in our match. Our match at Retribution is going to be a massacre. It is going to be so lethal and vicious… it is going to be so dangerous for all involved that they would feel safer in the room of Jeffery Dahmer. And for those that do not know who he is… look him up.

Which leads us to the next person in line. Alberto del Rio. You were given the daunting task of being the first person put in the path of this man one on one. And now… now there are no rules. Now there are no restrictions. Now we’re not holding back. Now we’re not going to offer a chance. Now we’re not going to play it easy. Now we’re not going to make it look like you have a chance. Now we’re not going to make it look like you even belong in the same ring as Brock Lesnar. Because I’m going to tell you and I know everyone in the back is listening. I know this… this message, this statement is specifically for each and everyone of you. There is going to be a war and all of you will be a casualty.

Heyman is pacing back and forth in the ring while Brock stands center ring looking as intense as ever.

Heyman: You did not want to light a fire under this guy. You did not want to create an inferno under this guy but after that crap Morrison pulled last week… all bets are off. The Intercontinental title will be around his waist after the Pay per view. And then soon the world title will be around his waist and all of you will be begging, will be pleading not only for me to leave but for him to leave. So that there will be a prayer of a chance that one of you will be able to stand at the top of CWF. But as long as there is breath in my lungs, as long as there is breath in his lungs… none of you are going to come close. Alberto is going to be the example. You all look at Alberto del Rio as a talent. A very talented guy with a big mouth and lots of money. And all of that money, all of that talent, and that big mouth is not going to be enough when he encounters someone like Brock. Brock when he is unleashed is unstoppable.

Yeah Brock ruled the ring in WWF, he ruled when it was changed over to the WWE. He ruled when he went to the UFC. And now he is here in CWF. Myself? Whatever it was I accomplished in the past here in CWF? All of that means nothing because right now… this is what matters. THIS is the truth… THIS is where it is and THIS is only just the beginning of the problems, of the pain, of the torture that this man is going to cause on the bodies, on the minds, on the egos, on the pride, on the souls of each of you. Alberto is just a pawn that CWF is tossing at Brock to see how he is going to react. To see if there is going to be a glimmer of hope for CWF. To see if someone like him can stand up to someone like Brock. Last week was a sideshow. Last week was nothing more than myself telling Brock to hold off a little bit. Make things look competitive. Make things look like you care about putting on a good show for the people out there… but now we’re done with that. It took one week… JUST ONE WEEK for us to see how things are done and how we’re going to have to rip everything to shreds. How we’re going to re-write everything.

We’re here for one reason and one reason only and that is to take over this pathetic piece of shit known as CWF. One wrestler at a time… or in the case of Retribution… it will be seven others that will be going down. It will be eight people that will be going down at the hands of Brock… and you know what? That is only the beginning. We are only just getting started. We are only just prepping things, prepping all of you for the massacre that is to come. We are going to drive CWF into the ground and why? Because we are going to show each and every single person here that no matter how hard they try, no matter how much they wish, no matter how much they desire to succeed… no matter how many dreams they have at being at the top… each and every one of those things will be ripped from them. They are stepping into a warzone. Guns are blazing and all they are armed with is a toothpick.

Del Rio is about to step on an active landmine and he will be hurt. He will be blown away. He will not want to ever… not EVER see our faces again. He will beg management to never sign this match up again. Anybody from this point forward will be wishing that they do not have the daunting task of facing off against my monster. But week in and week out… someone will be fed to Brock… and week in and week out someone is going to fall. Play time is over and it is now time for the real pain to come. I do hope… I really do hope for your sake Alberto that you have very good insurance. Then again you supposedly have so much money that no matter how badly Brock hurts you, you will be able to pay for everything that winds up hurt or broken on you.

CWF! Here… comes the pain.

Heyman lowers his mic as the two of them await the arrival of Alberto.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
MNR: Kane & HHH vs. Finlay & The Rock

The scene opens up in a backstage area with a very angry looking Kane.

kane_w_bearer.jpg

[/Kane: I'd imagine I would be pretty unnerved if I were in the position you're in right now, David. One week after you utilized the tactics of a coward to blindside a monster for a fluke win, you must now come face-to-face with him again. You see, you may think you extinguished the flame with what you did, but your actions really acted as gasoline, because the flame burns stronger than it ever has before! In six days you come before the Devil's favorite demon to be judged for your actions, but just so you don't have any shred of optimism between now and then, I'm going to give you my verdict early. The punishment for your crimes is death, and your dwelling place from the 18th onward will be the most fiery, torturous, secluded area of the underworld, one that I personally built!

You hide behind your facades and put-on toughness, trying to keep me out, but I am that which you cannot prevent from burrowing into your temple and running rampant on your psyche, so know that as much as you puff out your chest and convince everyone and yourself that I'm not inside your head, I'll still get there. And that's why destroying you in that ring and condeming you to hell simply isn't enough. I need something more, I need something to make you suffer for the here and now. I've got just the thing in fact...

Kane reaches offscreen, returning to his position with a small green hat that's rounded at the top.

[/Kane: This is exactly what you think it is, David, and the best part about the whole thing is you don't know if I've done anything to him or not, and you know what? I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU! But it's not just you in this match. As much as it sickens me, you and I share a common problem in that the road to overcoming our enemy must be traveled with another enemy as companionship. Hunter, I will save my words for you for another time, but rest assured knowing your ears will burn with slanderous remarks slinging mud on your name soon enough!

Rock, how entertaining it is that you've been brought into this hellish fold. Your tag team partner is the number one contender for your championship, and your opponents are a man that has been rumored to dislike you for years and a dark entity possessing the ability to take your championship from you at the drop of a body. And I say take because if I attempt a go at it, I will not fail. So not only could I, if I so chose, take your championship after our match on Tuesday, but I will destroy you if we find ourselves in the ring together. If you want my advice, stay on the apron the entire match, lest you be handed defeat in the form of hellish fury by proxy.

But regardless of who I find myself locking these fingers around, my rage will be unleashed with no restraint and pacification nothing but a frightened participant's dream. You will feel my wrath, and despite the jeopardy it would put the pay-per-view in, none of you will be spared. See you in the ring, you pitiful souls.

The screen fades to black as Kane cackles with evil laughter.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
MNR: Christian vs. Morrison

[video=youtube;Y52HVU19cq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y52HVU19cq0[/video]

tumblr_lmndjrxQxF1qax9gv.gif

Out comes Christian wearing a leather jacket and a dark red t-shirt as 'Highway to the Danger Zone' by VS The Ocean begins playing. Christian smiles at the crowd as they erupt into boos. Christian goes to speak.

002.jpg

Christian;

Wondering where my bodyguard is? The Big Show... well, I told him to stay out back just for tonight. Tonight is all about a celebration, tonight we celebrate 'Christian'. You can forget about CWF Championship Celebrations and such, this one here is important... Last week... I pinned The Rock... AGAIN! It clearly shows I am the best wrestler on the CWF Roster and last week when I defeated The Rock, I wasn't given anything... No... Tazz is our General Manager but he is pathetic at being one! I should be contending up there with The Rock for that belt, I pinned your World Heavyweight Champion and how many others can say they've done that? NOBODY! Nobody is equivalent as me in the ring, nobody can beat The Rock like I can. While you people think it was the help of The Big Show, you're all WRONG. The Big Show was there to protect me, to ensure I wasn't hurt in any possible way and the entire world watched me pin The Rock... 1, 2, 3. It was that simple, I pinned The Rock! But instead, I have to come out here weekly and face someone like John Morrison? A man who's debut wasn't even spectacular, your team consisted of no-brainers... Jack Swagger and Brock Lesnar. Since when were they relevant in CWF, ever? Do you see where I'm at John? You don't deserve to be facing me, you're not on the level of excellence like I am. Nobody is, the only person who should be facing me is The Rock. The CWF Heavyweight Champion, a man I defeated... Which means, none of you people are worthy of my time. But however, right now... there's one person... one person who keeps getting in MY WAY, Last week... The Big Show and I destroyed him, that person is Randy Orton. We destroyed him enough that come Retribution, I will stand in the ring and I will automatically win because he's too injured to even make it to the show.

The crowd boo's... Christian steps into the ring as a desk and a chair is positioned, he takes a seat as he takes his leather jacket off.

normal_018.jpg

Shut up all of you... What right do you have booing me? Your superhero is out of action. You've obviously came here for nothing morons, it was clear you people didn't want to see me... or did you? John, let me make this loud and clear... What I did to Randy Orton last week, is the same thing I'm going to do to you. At Retribution, my match is so much easier, there isn't much of a worry but you... you've got seven people to worry about and do you think I care about what kind of match you'll be going in? I don't. John... your pretty boy looks and your glitter abs isn't what WRESTLING is about, you could easily be on the magazine of some gay parade... These girls in the front row, they drool over you... These Hollywood actions you've done in the past with The Miz who's our Intercontinental Champion, all these things you've done in the past Morrison are disgusting. But last week, I watched you closely and you've happened to have a change of heart and started respecting these morons with your little 'lame' jokes. You're only wanting to face me because of what The Big Show did to your so-called best friend Zack Ryder, well isn't it obvious you too are party animals... It was time for us to stop the party altogether, pull your head in and look at these pathetic hypocrites... They're only cheering you because they are wanting you to continue partying, these dark shades you wear, the long hair... it's all to cover up what you really are John. We all know you're not exactly what you make yourself out to be, as for Zack Ryder... He's gone, he's not coming back... Maybe he'll still be around on Youtube doing his stupid show trying to be a Champion. Lets face the fact that Zack was never going to be Champion at all.

Christian pauses for a moment...

The reason why The Big Show got rid of him is all because he didn't deserve a place here, like yourself John and now you're wanting to face me? A man who's defeated the CWF Champion, what odds do you have against me here John? NOTHING. Because when you step into the ring with me... I'll hit the switch.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
War 07/18/11: Kevin Thorn vs. Jack Swagger

[video=youtube;chhyCZQSDX8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chhyCZQSDX8[/video]

*Jack Swaggers editted theme hits the arena and the crowd boos loudly, Swagger emerges on the stage with a cold serious look on his face. He walks down the ramp his eyes locked forward ignoring everyone else as he walks down the ramp. Swagger stops at the end of the ramp and suddenly Red and Blue fireworks his the stage behind him, once the fireworks die down Swagger walks over to the steel steps. He walks across the ring apron and steps into the ring lifting the mic he brought out as he stands in the middle of the ring*

Jack Swagger:

Ladies and Gentleman I introduce to you the man who is soon to wrap championship gold around his waist, the man whose name will be on everyones lips sooner much rather than later, and the single greatest talent this or any other company has ever seen. The Present, the Future, The All American American...Jack Swagger.

*Swagger lifts his arms up to his side as the crowd boos*

Swaggerpresent.jpg

*Jack brings his arms down and holds the mic up*

For some reason since I've come here to CWF I have been stuck against Kevin Thorn every week, including my debut here was against this unworthy...freak. And now yet again I am put against him, I beg the CWF Management to try and give me someone to work with. Because I cannot make a name for myself against a nobody, and that is simply what Kevin Thorn is...A Nobody.

*Swagger lowers his mic for a moment as the crowd boos have grown louder, but he continues on with the cold serious look on his face*

The first time I faced him I put him through a table and injured him so badly he could not get back into the ring, but this time he won't be that lucky. This time I will personally guarantee victory in this ring, because once I defeat Kevin Thorn everyone will have to realize that I deserve better competition than a nobody freak who likes vampires.

*Swagger lowers his mic as he stands straight in the middle of the ring like a statue as the crowd rains down with boos*

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
The scene opens on an empty locker room. After a while, a door is heard opening and footsteps can be heard approaching. Then, right in front of the camera, The CWF World Heavyweight Champion The Rock appears to the delight of the CWF audience. He wastes no time in beginning his rant.

the-rock-returns-o.gif

The Rock: Last week on WAR, The Rock, for the second week in a row, second week, The Rock was screwed over, beat down, beat up, thrown down, was all in each different direction but The Rock is still standing. The Rock is still breathing. The Rock is STILL the CWF Champion!

The crowd starts cheering even louder as Rock reminds them who he is.

The Rock: Christian, last week, you got your bodyguard Big Show to waltz his big fat ass down to the ring and chokeslam me through a table. Christian, I wouldn't break out the party mats you got made saying “I Beat The Rockâ€￾ because the fact is you didn't. You have not and you will not beat The Rock and until that day comes The Rock will still have this to say to you, Christian: The Rock is better than you and that's an absolute fact! But that was last week. This week, The Rock is in the main event once again, this time in a tag team match. The Rock, he works fine in a tag team match like back in the Rock 'N' Sock days, but this week The Rock's partner is Finlay. Finlay, The Rock doesn't like you. Finlay, The Rock doesn't respect you. Finlay, The Rock doesn't even like saying your name. You see, at Retribution, you and The Rock are going to go head-to-head in what's sure to be an instant classic. One for the ages. A colossal main event. Finlay, this week, you and The Rock have to team up to go against two of the very best in the world. We go up against Triple H and Kane.

The crowd “oooâ€￾'s and “aaahhhâ€￾ 's at The Rock's mention of he and Finlay's opponents. The Rock senses it and changes the tone.

The Rock: You see, The Rock was sitting in his locker room and The Rock saw Kane's little promo on The Rock and Finlay. Very interesting stuff. Very captivating. The Rock's favorite part was when Kane said at the drop of a dime he can take The Rock's title away from him. Kane, listen to The rock very closely: No one AND THE ROCK MEANS NO ONE is taking the CWF Championship away from The Rock. You see, Kane, The Rock knows who you are. The Rock has been in the ring with you. You're an intimidating person in this ring but Kane, let The Rock make something clear for your monkey ass. The Rock isn't Triple H. The Rock hasn't laid down for anyone and you can bet your ass The Rock ain't gonna start now.

The Rock goes to walk away but then stops as if remembering something.

The Rock: And no, The Rock didn't forget about Triple H. The man who just can't get away from Kane. No matter how hard you try, you just can't get away. Triple H, I know exactly what you're gonna say to The Rock so let The Rock spare you and The Rock is gonna cut the promo for you, seeing as how The Rock is much better at it. “I'm-uh! The Game-uh! Triple H-uh! I've got a big ass nose-uh! That's stuck up Vince McMahon's ass-uh! And I'm married to his two-timing whore of a daughter-uh!â€￾ Triple H, You and The Rock go way back. Way farther back then anyone in this match. We both know each others weaknesses but Triple H, The Rock want's to just make something crystal between you and The Rock: The Rock doesn't like you and The Rock is going to take great pleasure in whooping your monkey ass all over the ring.

The Rock looks up towards the heavens and shouts his signature catchphrase.

the-rock-o.gif

The Rock: IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLL-LALALALALALALALALOW! WHAT THE ROCK......IS COOKIN'?!

The Rock lifts up The People's Eyebrow before the camera fades to black.

Guano

Reaction score
CWF Monday Night War - Dolph Ziggler vs. John Cena

I AM PERFECTION!

[video=youtube;c_AdoKGDqkg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_AdoKGDqkg[/video]

Dolph Ziggler appears on the stage and is acknowledged by heavily disapproval from the Buffalo fans, as Dolph Ziggler walks down the ramp with his trademark black leather vest and combed back hair and small noticeable grin on his face. Dolph Ziggler walks up the steel steps before stepping through the second rope and asking for a microphone.

Dolph%20Ziggler%2Blover%2Bsexy%2BHot%2Bnaked%2Bfre  e%2Bdownload%201.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: Allow me to introduce myself, because I am the greatest thing you'll be seeing in a long time because I know Buffalo, New York isn't known for witnessing great professionals like myself. Hi, I'm Dolph Ziggler and I am best thing you'll see for a long time to come and CWF's future Intercontinental Champion.

The fans heavily boo Dolph Ziggler, as Ziggler stares into the camera with a small little grin on his face. Dolph Ziggler waits for the crowd to quiet down before speaking again.

Dolph Ziggler: Last week I was victorious over Alberto Del Rio, but this coming week I'll be squaring off against a former Intercontinental Champion - John Cena! I've always respected John and the work ethics he strongly believes in, but I've never respected him as a 'wrestler'. Yet, he has carries around the Intercontinental Championship... A title which should be held in high regards as the championship to hold in this company and proceeds to devalued. I should be the Intercontinental Champion, because this brand needs to crown a champion who is competent enough to make the Intercontinental title, the title to hold in this company and not have it be belittled and devalued by incompetent 'wrestlers' like John Cena.

The crowd boo's Ziggler for his remarks towards John Cena, as Dolph Ziggler stands in the center of the ring and speaks into the camera "Boo me all you want, because I will be Intercontinental Champion soon enough!"

Dolph Ziggler: I know John Cena's catchphrase is, "You Can't See Me." Only if that were true John because this coming Monday you will be seeing the true definition of PERFECTION!

Dolph Ziggler looks up at the rafters, as he stands in the center of the ring waiting for a response...

Last edited:

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
sorry lads but i will not be able to post for this, been a busy week and havent got round to it. i am sorry that I couldnt get one up and make this match gold

Status
Not open for further replies.