CWF - Past War Shows & Previews (1st Run)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Working on the battle Royal as we speak then its back to finishing off my Be the Booker shizzle.. I ain't gonna be brilliant but it will pass.

Killz

Reaction score
Thanks PuNk, didn't see your message till now and I've got things covered. Will be PM'ing you today/tomorrow though about writing something for me if you don't mind.

Everyone can thank EoR too for saving me the hassle of another Battle Royal. I'll never book one again :p

Show late tonight people! Preview for next week will be included in said show<3

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Yeah Killahhhh!

Never book a Battle Royal again, they are the worse match to write.. so boring and such :(.

Killz

Reaction score
Monday Night War! March 7th Edition - Better Than Ever!

A CWF graphic appears…

CWF.jpg

[video=youtube;EY4MKj9Q784]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY4MKj9Q784[/video]

After it disappears we get a cold open with Jack Swagger, the Miz and Jeff Hardy walking around the empty WAR arena with Eric Bischoff. The segment has some writing at the bottom of the screen that details this footage was picked up earlier by CCTV cameras. The men seem to be chatting and laughing as they wander around, looking at and tampering with certain aspects of the ring and ringside areas. Eventually security come down and engage in a long conversation with Bischoff who then walks to the back, hands up apologetically, alongside Miz and Hardy. Swagger hangs around behind the security guards and rolls into the ring, playing with the turnbuckle. He backs up and grins and we finally hear boos coming from the live crowd who are watching this on the titantron. There is a small pop however as on the screen John Cena appears and tackles Swagger to the ground on the outside of the ring. He pounds away and security have to rush down to the break the two men up! The screen fades to black and we're taken live to the arena! Fireworks erupt from the stage area and we're thrown to King and JR at ringside!

JR: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Monday night War, the shortest episodic television show in history! We're live from the soldout..

King: JR can you shut up for one second, did you see that? Our GM and is band of merry men tampering with ring equipment and John Cena and Swagger's feud continuing after last week? And you're talking about the arena!?

JR: Just some housekeeping, King, you know better than most how much attention I pay in the locker room and let me tell you, after the show last week a lot of guys back there were happy a ruthless businessman like Bischoff was coming in to take over from the incapacitated Shane McMahon but since they've seen the creation of this new group...they are none too happy...

I'M BACK!

[video=youtube;vBQAn90sY0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBQAn90sY0c[/video]

Bischoff's old Raw theme hits to LOUD boos as he walks out from the back, by himself, suited up. He grins and walks briskly to the ring to begin his impending speech.

eric-bischoff-interview-20061103031950905-000.jpg

Eric: First things first. If you didn't watch the CWF.com video promoting this weeks show, the police don't think I did it.

Bischoff grins, the crowd catches on to what he's talking about.

There are plenty 'persons of interest' from sound guys all the way up to yours truly but as of tonight, I'm not a suspect so you can quit with the e-mails and tweets and death threats! It's water off my back. Now, to business. I have some announcements to make before we get started tonight. First of all, I'm throwing some damn matches out! Rock...Batista...you guys shot me some pretty funny looks this week so you know what? You're both not competing tonight. No tag match, no battle royal, end of story!

The crowd boo as seemingly the only two faces in the company are out of action for the night.

Secondly...our main event tonight...I seemed to give Del Rio an unfair upper hand and I was going to re-instate Cena's moves...but then he brutally attacked a future champion of our company and made a fool of me and what I stand for! So, Cena, you'll get yours tonight and Del Rio? Don't think I like you. I'm turning that match into a fatal four way and merging it with the Cody Rhodes and Jeff Hardy match that was scheduled for tonight! That's right, those four men for a slot in the World title tournament final, how about that?

Boos rain down onto Eric.

Oh come on, controversy creates what people? Haha. Oh and that battle royal? As our tag match has been RUINED by the insolence of the Rock and Batista, we're going to crown the Intercontinental champion TONIGHT! That's right, there's an added incentive to win that battle royal now as you don't become #1 contender, you become champion! That's right people, I'm back! And I'm better than ever!

Eric laughs as his music kicks in again and we're taken to our first commercial break of the evening.

----------------------------------------------
62.jpg

*What can I say? If you love Deschanel, you probably love Katy and vice-versa. <3 my girls*

Back from the break and Joey Ryan is in the ring waiting for his opponents.

AWWWEEESOMMMEEEE!

[video=youtube;jrZAVDqW2do]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrZAVDqW2do [/video]

"I Came To Play" hits to some boos as the Miz steps out from the back with Jeff Hardy alongside?! Hardy claps the Miz who poses and heads down to the ring with Hardy disappearing backstage. The Miz talks trash to a bunch of ringside fans as he hops up onto the apron, on one knee, and leans back to survey the crowd with a smug grin on his face. Miz climbs into the ring, takes one look at Ryan, and takes a few steps back, perplexed.

[video=youtube;hJMggaTLT9c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJMggaTLT9c [/video]

The bells ring and there's a mixed reaction, predominantly boos but a small pop for the big name superstar, as JBL steps out from the back in ring gear. He smirks, towel around his neck, as he heads towards the ring. He throws a fist into the air, directly towards the fans, before he walks slowly up the steel steps and watches the two men in the ring. He smiles again as he climbs through the ropes and removes his cowboy hat. As he does so, the official begins his pre-match routine.

*ding ding ding*

The bell rings and this one is underway. The Miz approaches JBL and slaps him straight in the face. Impact. Message. JBL becomes irate and begins to lay right hands into the Miz, driving him back into the turnbuckle and hitting a powerful knee to the midsection. Suddenly however, he stops and turns to look at Joey Ryan. JBL tilts his head and pulls Miz to a standing position before dusting him off.

King: What's going on here...?

JBL whispers into Miz's ear as the Miz regains his bearings. The Miz nods in JBL's direction and they both run at Joey Ryan, pounding away at him with rights and lefts before JBL lifts him up and hits the clothesline from hell! The Miz picks Ryan up and hits the SCF and then rolls Ryan to the outside. JBL and the Miz both kick Ryan in the gut and set up for a double suplex which they hit straight through the spanish announce table!

JR: Thanks for coming Joey, your night is done!

The Spanish announcers go crazy as their poor desk is destroyed again but the big story is the stretcher already heading out for Ryan and the general shock of his early exit from this match. Suffice to say, JBL isn't a foolish man and as the Miz gloats to the crowd and talks trash, JBL grabs a broken monitor from the announce table and cracks it over the back of the Miz's head.

JR: Oh come on, give the kid a chance!

King: ...What?

JR: I've just had enough of all this already, the backstabbing, I don't care, I wan't to see some good old fashioned wrestling out here for gods sake!

JBL lifts the Miz's lifeless body into the ring and crawls into the cover.

Kickout from the Miz which shocks some of the crowd! JBL looks peeved and finally gets a telling off from the official for the brutality used up until this early point in the match. JBL shoves the official away and drags the Miz to his feet. JBL looks to finish this one now with his patented clothesline but as he hits the ropes and heads towards Miz, Miz sidesteps and lifts a knee to connect with JBL's gut and send him over onto the canvas. The Miz capitalizes and mounts JBL landing right hand after right hand before dragging JBL to his feet and whipping him into the corner. Or at least trying to because JBL stops in his tracks and flings the Miz into the turnbuckle. JBL rushes at the Miz but Miz dives out of the way and JBL eats turnbuckle. The Miz goes for a school boy off the impact!

The veteran JBL gets a shoulder up and wobbles to his feet. As he does so, the Miz tries to lock in the SCF and hit it but to no avail as JBL wriggles free and hits a back suplex on the Miz instead.

JR: JBL has finally hit a wrestling maneuver ladies and gentlemen.

King: Hey I like Bradshaw, he does what he has to to get the win!

That being said, JBL immediately gets to his feet and heads to the outside. He spends a few moments throwing ringside assistants around trying to find a weapon but in that time the Miz comes from behind him and clubs him in the back of the head knocking him into the crowd barrier near the announce table. The Miz unloads as fans throw drinks and all sorts over JBL. The Miz eggs them on but when the crowd turn on the Miz he screams 'I'M AWESOME!' at them and heaves JBL over to the steel steps. Once there, the Miz crashes JBL's head into the steel repeatedly. Miz finally rolls JBL back into the ring but JBL has his whereabouts and backs off as the Miz approaches him. The Miz tries to change his angle of pursuit but JBL lands a toe to the gut and then moves upward in one swift motion to hit a rudimentary but effective spine buster on the Miz. Both men are on the canvas and have to take a breather. Eventually they get to their feet but it's JBL who has the upper hand as he levels Miz with a big boot!

The Miz kicks out and JBL lifts Miz up for another clothesline but for the second time, the Miz avoids the impact and this time ducks the arm whilst grabbing JBL's head nad pulls it down with a neckbreaker! Miz rolls JBL over and stays on for the pin attempt.

Kickout from JBL and the Miz rolls off of his larger counterpart.

JR: Pinfall attempts coming thick and fast in this, our first match-up of the evening.

Both men struggle to their feet eventually, using each other for support, but as they both get to a vertical base JBL explodes towards Miz with a clothesline and levels him completely! JBL with the cover!

3...!

Your Winner: JBL!

4.jpg

JR: And just like that, this ones done!

Moments after the three count, the Miz sparks back into life and is shocked to have lost. He puts his hands through his hair and looks up to see JBL offer a hand up. The Miz takes it after a moments thought and looks to make a quick exit but JBL pulls him backwards and hits a second clothesline. He smirks down at the Miz as the crowd boo.

King: It's that sort of thing, huh JR?

JR is just sat back, flabbergasted and not saying a word as we're taken backstage to see Swagger, Hardy and Bischoff in the GM's office watching the footage.

Swagger: Why aren't we out there doing something?!

Eric: Jack! Get a damn hold of yourself! You know the plan don't you?! Do you want to risk it all now? With Cena lurking? With Rock and Batista pissed off? Even with JBL out there with an inflated sense of self-worth right now...Miz will understand.

Swagger: You better hope he does Eric, we've got to be a well oiled machine!

Hardy: And we will be...patience is the key...patience and then striking when the time is right, just like I did last week.

Eric: Hey, that was damn impressive! Did you know you'd taken McIntyre out completely?! Huge. Plus now when you win your match tonight it won't just be finishing Cody off, it'll be becoming the joint #1 contender to the World Heavyweight Title.

Hardy smiles as Eric leans back in his chair and Swagger looks frustrated still.

[video=youtube;lz9VzshE0_4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz9VzshE0_4&feature=related[/video]

The music of Chris Jericho blasts out through the titantron and Jericho appears on stage, dressed in a suit and with a microphone in hand. He slowly strides down to the ring whilst staring towards the empty ring.

14.png

Jericho approaches the ring and clambers up onto the apron. He enters the ring and grabs a microphone from ringside, before he begins to speak...

Jericho: I'd just like to start by saying that last week, I was right, and all you parasites were wrong. You all thought that your hero was going to come in here and dispose of Chris Jericho. You thought he'd dump me out of the world heavyweight championship picture and move on to win that very same belt at Genesis. Well, how wrong you were. I proved exactly why I'm the best in the world at what I do, and you people proved once again how easily fooled you all are. All it took from Dwayne Johnson was a few immature jokes, and you were eating straight out of his hands.

The crowd boo Jericho, who isn't in the mood to be stopped

2-6.png

Jericho: That just highlights the sheer lunacy you people possess. It doesn't end there either. Next week, I'm going to further enduce your ire by defeating CM Punk and moving on to Genesis to fight for the world heavyweight championship. I don't care what you people think of me; in fact, annoying you makes me happy. I like to hear your sad little boos and whimpers when you see one of the "good guys" fall by my sword. With that being said, I intend to continue, and I won't stop until I have taken my rightful place as the world's best. What do you think of that?

The crowd boo Jericho once again

Jericho: March 25th. Mark it in your diary, write it on your calendar, be there, as Chris Jericho wins more championship gold. For now, I'm done. I see no reason to speak to you hypocrites whilst I have better things to do, and matches to prepare for.

Jericho throws down his mic in disgust and exits the arena to a loud chorus of booing from the fans, he heads backstage as the shot fades to black...
genesiscopy.png

*GENESIS! March 25th live on PPV! Live only on wrestlingsmarks.com!*
The general buzz around the CWF arena switches to boos as CM Punk appears on screen mouthing one word....

0.jpg

Cm Punk
Faith.....faith....faith.....faith.....

Punk pauses for a second, slowly nodding his nodding his head....his next few word's are said in a shouting manner...

FAITH!...Faith, is all I've ever needed to lead me along that long, dark road to success....Faith has guided me to become pure...Faith has made me better than you! And ladies and gentleman it will be faith that helps me to become not only the first CWF World Heavyweight Champion, but the first STRAIGHT EDGE
CWF World..Heavyweight..Champion!

Punk pauses as the crowd boo once more he bows his head before continuing on with a change of subject....

Since my Semi-Final match against Christopher Jericho was announced, people have been stoppin' me in the streets, the gym and even the lockeroom, asking me the same god damn' question;....'Mr Punk do you think you can overcome the odds and defeat Chris Jericho'.....My first thought is to put all these nobodies....these worthless freaks in their place, I mean come on, what odds are these people talkin' about?....But instead, I ignore them, why? Because unlike Jericho I'm not one for runnin' my mouth with false facts and lies fueled by alcohol and cigarettes.....instead of saying things, I actually DO them, no bullshit, no comedy act, I just get it done!

Punk suddenly gets out of his seat....

You know what, I'm done with this crap. Go and ask Jericho to cut another monotone and boring promo...let him speak about being the best in the world at what he does, and how everyone's a hypocrite....because next week, I promise you ALL that, I, CM PUNK, will be the BEST, GOD DAMN' PERSON IN THE WORLD AT WHAT I DO...because Jericho, IM STRAIGH EDGE AND BETTER THAN YOU!

The Miz is walking backstage with an ice-pack on his head. He storms into Bischoff's office and gets in Eric's face before Swagger pulls him off and sits him down.

Eric: Wait Mike, listen! Hey, get that camera out of here!

Swagger shoves the cameraman away and slams the door shut as we go to ringside and the titantron lights up...

[video=youtube;TNNoflgDr68]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNNoflgDr68[/video]

A HUGE pop as the video ends from the sold-out WAR crowd!

King: Triple H?!

JR: Sources had us believing he was coming King and it looks like that could very well be the case!

In the ring, Justin Roberts has the microphone.

Justin Roberts: The following is a fatal fourrrrr way match to determine the first of two finalists in the World Heavyweight Championship tournament! The first superstar to score a pinfall or submission in this match will be declared the winner!

Suddenly, the titantron lights up again and we're on board with a cameraman dashing through corridors before he comes to rest on the downed and bloodied body of John Cena! From behind a wall, Swagger and the Miz appear. They feign a look of shock and step over the bodies laughing as the cameraman calls for help! There is silence back in the arena as the crowd don't know what to say before...

[video=youtube;ELOG5HlX8ow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELOG5HlX8ow[/video]

Del Rio's music hits to loud boos and he steps out from the back in full ring gear, no car this week. He stands and implores the crowd to drink in his physique and regality as sparks fall from atop the titantron and he basks in his own glory. Before he's even half way to the ring however...

[video=youtube;EOoeUVf93ho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOoeUVf93ho[/video]

Jeff Hardy's theme hits and Del Rio runs to the ring, fearful for his own safety! He was right to be, as the Miz and Jack Swagger rush out to the ramp way but Del Rio is already in the ring and hiding behind the official. Security rush to the ramp to stop Swagger and Miz getting to the ring but this all turns out to be a distraction as Jeff Hardy hops the crowd barrier and slithers into the ring before hitting a low-blow on Del Rio!

JR: OH COME ON!

JR's wishes aside, Swagger, Miz and Hardy seem happy with their handiwork as the official check on Del Rio and Hardy backs off into his own corner. The official is tending to Del Rio when Hardy decides he doesn't want to wait any more and begins stomping away at Del Rio on the canvas. Hardy mounts Del Rio and lands some vicious right hands before getting up and removing his shirt. He looks to hit a twist of hate but as he sets up for it, Cody Rhodes rushes to the ring and tackles Hardy to the canvas, landing right hand after right hand himself to Hardy! Both men roll out of the ring and continue the assault until security finally get their act together after dealing with Miz and Swagger and come to seperate the men from each other!

King: I think we're going to take a short break, it's all broken down here!

JR: We'll be back in just a moment folks.

46922d1294964406-aston-martin-db9-aston-martin-db9.jpg

*The words are 'sweet'*

Back live and Eric Bischoff is on the ramp.

Eric: Hey, hey! Break it up you guys!

Eric is smiling a wry smile as he says each venomous word.

Now security, leave them be to settle this like men...ring the damn bell!

Eric leaves and heads to the back, grinning all the way as Hardy and Rhodes eye each other with Del Rio knelt in the corner, still hurting.

JR: We're just going to have the match like this?

King: It's the GM's call JR!

We get underway and Hardy and Rhodes return to beating 10 tonnes of crap out of each other with lefts and rights all over the ring. Eventually Hardy manages to push Rhodes into the turnbuckle but as Hardy rushes into him Rhodes dives out of the way and hits a springboard kick to Hardy's face. As Rhodes goes for the cover though he's pulled off Hardy by a now recovered Del Rio and Alberto begins to drive knees into Rhodes midsection before applying a wristlock to Rhodes. Del Rio turns Rhodes' arm inside out before kicking Rhodes in the gut and delivering an armbar takedown! Del Rio looks around at the crowd menacingly before grabbing Rhodes arm and looking to apply his crossarm breaker! As he does so, Hardy sneaks up and rolls Del Rio up!

JR: Close one right there, almost had him!

Hardy pops up and hits Del Rio with a clothesline to knock him down but as Hardy goes for a second Del Rio ducks the arm and hits a back suplex. Del Rio picks Hardy up and throws him to the outside before he quickly pursues him and crashes Hardy's head into the announce table. Del Rio poses for the crowd but they show a small pop as John Cena, bloodied from the head, makes his way to ringside unbeknownst to Del Rio! Cena spins Del Rio round and lays in with some right hands before whipping Del Rio into and over the steel steps! Cena wobbles on his feet and is losing blood as he rolls into the ring and intensely applies the STFU to to Rhodes! The official has to drag Cena away from Rhodes and explain that the moves are still banned! Cena flips out but falls to one knee through his blood loss before he tries to apply a figure four to Rhodes! As he does so, Jack Swagger and Eric Bischoff appear from nowhere and Swagger rushes the ring to tackle Cena to the ground! They fight to the outside and then over the crowd barrier and through the crowd! Bischoff joins them, barking orders at Swagger to punish Cena!

JR: It's all breaking down!

King: Cena would have had this one if those moves weren't banned, he's been royally screwed tonight.

Back in the arena Rhodes stumbles to his feet only to be tripped up from outside by Hardy who proceeds to roll into the ring and lay some right hands into Rhodes. Hardy whips Rhodes into the corner and stomps him down to a seated position. Hardy hits his patented corner assisted kick to the face and goes for the cover but is dragged to the outside by the now recovered Del Rio who goes for a suplex after a couple of right hands. Hardy blocks this and tries for a Twist of Hate on Del Rio on the outside but Alberto shoves Hardy off and into the crowd barrier before darting into the ring and trying to apply the armbreaker to Rhodes! Cody scrambles to his knees however and pulls Del Rio down into the padding on the turnbuckle. Rhodes pulls Del Rio to the middle of the ring and goes for the cover.

A frantic Hardy slides into the ring and stomps at Rhodes just in time to break the count! Hardy lifts him up and the men grapple into the corner before Hardy shoves Rhodes into the official, knocking him down! Hardy sees the opportunity and pulls some brass knuckles from the turnbuckle padding, planted earlier in the night by Swagger! Hardy clocks Rhodes with them and tries to revive the official but to no avail. Suddenly, the Miz, in a referees shirt, rushes down to the ring!

King: No way...

JR: This can't happen this way!

The Miz makes a supremely fast count.

But even so, Rhodes manages to get the shoulder up and Miz looks on shocked! Hardy asks what they're to do and the Miz seems resigned to the fact he can only really bend the rules so far. Hardy gets frustrated and tries to drag Rhodes to his feet but from behind him Del Rio dives into the back of Miz who hits Rhodes who knocks the Miz out of the ring! Del Rio, subsequently, rolls Hardy up as the original official regains is focus and makes the count!

3...!

Your Winner and advancing to the final of the World Heavyweight Championship tournament: Alberto Del Rio!

alberto-del-rio_83495.jpg

The Miz rushes the ring as Del Rio celebrates and tries to nail the SCF on him but Del Rio wriggles free and scampers to the back! Meanwhile a frustrated Hardy pounds the mat before turning his attention to Rhodes and trying to hit the Twist of Hate! Rhodes gets free and instead plants Hardy with a DDT! No time to celebrate though as Miz sees this and hits the SCF on Rhodes just before security make it to the ring to seperate the guys and producers come out on stage to sort things out and converse with officials and the commentary team!

JR: This all breaking down out here tonight! I've just been told when we come back we'll be having our battle royal for the Intercontinental title, stay tuned, folks!

sarah-chalke-300x187.jpg

*Gotta keep you boys comin' back, no?*

*Ding Ding Ding*

JR: Well it’s battle Royal Time, so let’s see it get under way!

The King: Oh man, this is gonna be crazy!

Almost the entire CWF locker room are stood in the ring, the faces on one side and the heels on another, the fans in attendance are buzzing as both worlds collide in the middle of the ring; the notable exchanges in the early going is beat Orton and Jeff Hardy, Rock and Batista trade blows as well as the Rock gets the upper hand and grabs Batista by the head and tosses him over the top rope, Rock taunts Batista whose just got eliminated but Batista isn’t alone as Jeff Hardy tosses The Rock over the top rope too!

The Rock and Batista are both eliminated!

The King: Well there goes to “former world heavyweight champions†hahaha!

The fans boo the shit out of Hardy as he eliminates the Rock but alas Hardy’s bragging rights are short lived as he gets speared by Edge, Edge tugs at his hair looking down at the broken Hardy while on the otherside of the Ring, Orton tosses Dolph Ziggler out of the ring to the delight of the fans.

JR: Well there goes Mr. Perfection!

Dolph Ziggler has been eliminated!

Orton then goes to punt Cody Rhodes but is interrupted by Joey Ryan who hits Orton with a clothesline, Mr. Sleeze poses in the middle of the ring but JBL ends the posing with a thunderous Clothesline from hell which knocks down the former-PWG man before JBL delivers a Big Boot to the face of Hardy! Cody Rhodes who has his bearings about him manages to toss Orton out of the ring in the mayhem as Finlay tosses out Joey Ryan.

Joey Ryan and Randy Orton has been eliminated.

Wade Barrett wanting a piece of the action lifts JBL up onto his shoulders and plants him down with the Wasteland while Drew McIntyre and The Miz have a fist fight in the middle of the ring, Jeff Hardy then gets nailed in the face by both Miz and McIntyre, Hardy staggers backwards as Barrett follows it up with a massive clothesline eliminating Hardy from the match as Finlay tosses out Drew McIntyre.

JR: oh man, people are falling fast ‘ere in this match!

Jeff Hardy and Drew McInytre have both been eliminated from this match!

Triple H grabs the Miz and tosses him over the top rope but Miz manages to survive, Triple H nails Miz in the face with a closed fist, Miz loses his balances and seemingly is close fall off the ring apron but is saved by JBL who tosses Triple H out of the ring; Miz seems certain he’s getting away safely only to get booted in the face by JBL eliminating him as well! Cody Rhodes tries to be cheeky and eliminate JBL but JBL side steps Cody Rhodes and tosses Cody Rhodes out of the ring as well!

The King: THE WRESTLING GAWD IS DOMINATING HERE, HAHAHA!

Triple H, Cody Rhodes and The Miz have been eliminated from the match.

JR: AND WE’RE DOWN TO THE FINAL FOUR! EDGE, JBL, FINLAY & WADE BARRETT!

Finlay, JBL, Edge & Wade Barrett all go into one those epic stare downs across the ring from each other before Edge attempts to make the first move, spearing JBL down to the canvas as Finlay grabs Edge by the hair straight away and tosses Edge over the top rope as the fans cheer the Irish Man!

Edge has been eliminated from the match!

Wade Barrett lifts up the dead weight of JBL and goes for another Wasteland onto the Banker from New York but Finlay puts a stop to that with a massive chock block to the leg of Barrett sending the Brit off his feet, Finlay gets back to his feet as JBL goes for a Clothesline from Hell but Finlay ducks underneath and the same movement lifts JBL up and over the top rope to the padding below with a massive High Back Drop! But before Finlay can go for Barrett, Barrett runs across and throws Finlay over the top rope.

JBL and Finlay have been eliminated from this match…

*Ding Ding Ding*

Winner at 08:10: Wade Barrett!

wade%2Bbarrett.JPG

King: I don't believe it, he's done it!

The crowd boo as the Corre come down to ringside to celebrate with their champion, Wade Barrett who is overcome with emotion being handed his Intercontinental title!

JR: There he is ladies and gentlemen, your first CWF champion...

JR looks pretty annoyed and throws off his headset as Barrett now has a steely look on his face and all the members of the Corre raise their arms but suddenly...

Eric Bischoff: Wait, wait just a damn minute!

Out of breath and worse for wear, Eric rushes out onto the rampway.

This is NOT how this night was supposed to end! I'll tell you something, at Genesis you'll defend that title Wade and you'll defend it against The Miz...and Jeff Hardy in a triple threat match!

The crowd boo at the obvious trickery at work. Wade looks shocked at first but quickly realises he has his Corre buddies to even the odds.

Oh and we'll see how many of those Corre cohorts make it to Genesis to be in your corner over the coming weeks, won't we?

Jeff Hardy clambers up to Bischoff and whispers something in his ear for a few moments as boos fill the arena.

Cody! Where's Cody Rhodes...ah there you are...seems that our Anti-Christ here has some beef with you Cody and wants to extend an offer of confrontation to you. He wants you in the title match at Genesis which I'm fine with...if you can get their in one piece because next week, you have to beat Jack Swagger to get another shot at Hardy and, by extension, the Intercontinental title!

The crowd is in shock, no-one knows what to say, it's complete dissarray as we fade to black...

Confirmed for next week:

- Cody Rhodes vs Jack Swagger (if Rhodes wins he goes on to the Intercontinental title match at Genesis)

Confirmed for Genesis:

- Del Rio vs Jericho/Punk for the WHC
- Wade Barrett vs Jeff Hardy for the IC title

Credits:

Battle Royal - EoR
Promos - Dod and Prod respectively
Everything else - Me

Sort of lacklustre from some people this week and complete no-shows from others. Rest assured, the more members TT the better shows will be and those who DID TT felt a little like they weren't used overly well this week (I'm looking at PuNk and ants for example) just know I HAVE taken note that you guys are actually putting the effort in<3

Tl;dr - Sorz the show is a bit poor, TT'ing was a bit shiznit.

Rev

Reaction score
Finally it's up! :D Great to see WAR back on. Feeling a bit miffed about losing the fatal 4 way but there's always a brightside...eliminating the Rock from the royale and earning a match against Barrett at Genesis!

Good show, the fueds are off to a great start and the managing style of Bischoff is playing out perfectly. Cudos to EoR, job done for helping the show up.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Oohhh...

Tl;dr... Serz gj by killz!

I'll be tting next week, been busy week for me and I'm looking to get enough time done to get stuff done; Expect Rocky next week (H)!

Lewb

Reaction score
Good Job Kills/eor and co. Was a good read despite the length, i was dissapointed that the tt numbers were down but the buildup for genesis is going well regardless.

Oh yeah.... CHAMPION BABY!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Great show, glad I won.

Now to face either Jericho or CM Punk for the title. Wow, this is impressive stuff!

ants

Reaction score
Don't worry about me mate, I would have picked Wade Barrett to win after reading the TT's through myself as well.

Looking forward to next week, and seeing where these storylines are going in the lead up to Genesis. Good work Killz

Killz

Reaction score
WAR March 14th Preview - Just A Hurdle...

1 and a half weeks away from the Genesis PPV, CWF's first live pay-per-view event, WAR really hots up and the regime Eric Bischoff is trying to implement is taking full effect. The ultimate plans were somewhat prevented last week but one gets the feeling Eric and his cohort are just getting started...

John Cena and Triple H vs The Miz and JBL

JBL got off to a winning start last week but ruined the brief cameo of the Game Triple H by eliminating him from the battle royal that main evented last weeks show. In his full debut, the King of Kings gets to gain a small amount of revenge and show the CWF universe what he's still capable. JBL teams with the Miz, one of the superstars he beat this past week, whilst Hunter teams with John Cena. You can bet that, if Cena makes it to the arena, there'd be a list of men Cena would rather get his hands on, Jack Swagger for a start, but Cena will have to make do with Swagger's friend and team mate, the Miz.

Cody Rhodes vs Jack Swagger

Cody Rhodes has put in some tremendous performances since the debut show of WAR but with the crowd fully against him and management seemingly with the same inclinations towards the superstar, he hasn't caught a break. Luckily, or unluckily as the case may be, he's gotten well under the skin of Jeff Hardy and will join the anti-christ and Wade Barrett at Genesis competing for Intercontinental title gold if he can succeed against the vicious Jack Swagger!

Edge vs Finlay

Two men who debuted last week AND made the final four of the battle royal match need an opportunity to showcase their ability and this week they'll get just that! With the spotlight on, in a one on one contest, which superstar will stake their claim to future opportunities at gold?

Semi-finals of the World Heavyweight Championship tournament: Chris Jericho vs CM Punk!

You heard from them last week and this week we will discover the opponent of Alberto Del Rio at the Genesis pay-per-view! Del Rio will compete against the staightedge CM Punk or Chris 'definitely NOT Y2J' Jericho after these two behemoths of our business collide in what is sure to be a full on, intense and powerful affair. The last opportunity to main event Genesis is at hand, who'll take that opportunity?

We will hear from:

Alberto Del Rio on his win this past week and competing for the World Title!

Jeff Hardy on going from vicious beatdowns in week 1 to aligning with the much maligned general manager to his ongoing feud with Cody Rhodes and his #1 contendership status to the Intercontinental title!

Wade Barrett and the Corre on a successful title win, an evil management regime perhaps throwing their own agenda of being the most dominant group out of line and their plans on how to deal with said opposing group when the Intercontinental title is on the line at Genesis!

The Rock on his plans to try and turn the tide on Monday Night War away from the Bischoff regime and how he intends to electrify in the coming weeks!

Last edited:

Lewb

Reaction score
The corre shall be producing a promo if none have a match fo sho killlz!

Killz

Reaction score
Oops! That was in fact a scheduled promo slot when I was drafting this up :p Just slipped my mind on the final cut haha!

Yeah I'll edit it now but we sure would like to hear from Wade and the Corre ;)

Purple PuNk

Reaction score
lolwut?
Who plays Wade Barrett? Did not even know he trash talked. The battle royal made the show super short, but hey I was one of the final four so that is some coolness.

Lewb

Reaction score
That would be me punk :) you posted an ooc after my post dude lol

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Fun show Killa. I enjoyed it, even more so considering the problem you had posting it!

Roll on next week. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.