CWF - Past War Shows #2 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
mondaynightwarbanner.png

Monday 11th July

Live From,
Joe Louis Arena, Michigan

The titantron comes alive as we see this image...

rawiswar2hbk91ey5qp6.gif

Pyrotechnics explode from the entrance ramp as CWF Monday Night WAR theme song begins playing.

[video=youtube;flcRItw066U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flcRItw066U[/video]

We cut to ringside.

Joey Styles: Hello Michigan, I'm Joey Styles and I'm joined here by Jim Ross. What a show we've got in store tonight. The Miz taking on Chris Jericho in a rematch, this time in a Steel Cage. Chris Jericho turned on the fans last week, is the new 'Chris Jericho' going to show us why he is 'The best at what he does'? Either way, this match is going to be spectacular!

Jim Ross: That's right Joey, we've also got a six man elimination tag which consists all the other superstars who will face off for the Intercontinental Championship at Retribution. With the pay-per-view pushed to the 31st of July, we're going to see a lot of action prepared for this!

Joey Styles: That we will, Finlay vs. Kane, Ziggler vs. Del Rio and The Tag Match also in store..

Jim Ross: Can't forget that Cody Rhodes has his last chance to come out here tonight or else he's fired! Lastly... The Rock goes one on one against Christian for the very first time. Let's get underway!

Just when we think the first match is going to happen...

[video=youtube;Y52HVU19cq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y52HVU19cq0[/video]

tumblr_lmndjrxQxF1qax9gv.gif

Out comes Christian wearing a leather jacket and a dark red t-shirt as 'Highway to the Danger Zone' by VS The Ocean begins playing. Christian smiles at the crowd as they erupt into boos. Christian goes to speak.

normal_020.jpg

Christian;

You know what? Keep on booing me, see if I care. All you 'peeps' mean absolutely nothing to me, I've suffered a few losses over the past few weeks but tonight... That changes when I pin The Rock once again. As for my actions last week, Randy Orton will be paying the price after he lashed out and delivered an RKO to me. You're just like a deck of cards Randy, I'm never going to know what I'm going to get... but this week... I know my cards and I know what I'll get. Randy, you've tried to come into a wrestling promotion like this and instantly think you're at the top of the league... when you step into a fresh company you start from the very bottom and that's exactly what I'm going to teach you. That you DO NOT get a level above me, nobody deserves to be above me. Seventeen long years, I've been fighting just to get to the main event... and you Randy, you got instant stardom after Evolution... you became the youngest heavyweight champion in history and it sickens me. You were given opportunity after opportunity after opportunity and now it's finally my time to shine. I'm never going to let this go Randy, not until I break your bones to a point where you can no longer compete... Retribution is mine Randy. While I watch everyone be on the card...

All of a sudden, Randy Orton limps from behind the curtain, Christian unable to see him as Orton clocks Christian from behind with a microphone.

Randy Orton: Hold up a second there Christian. Let me remind you what you did to me last week, let's take a look at the titantron shall we?

The camera is taken to the backstage interview area where Orton is standing, ready to give an interview.

Maria: Randy, how do you feel about your loss thi....

Randy Orton: Let me stop you there. Yes, I lost. Yes, I'm human, it happens. But what people might be forgetting is that I was facing two other men in a Steel Cage. Now, normally that wouldn't be a problem for me, but I had an off night at Extreme Rules, but I'll be damned if I loss again. The next CWF PPV is called Retribution. And that's exactly what I'll hav...

Just then Christian runs up and hits Orton in the back. He starts to pound on the back of Orton with stomps. Maria runs off, and drops the mic. Christian picks it up as Orton is starting to get up. He takes the mic and drills it into Ortons skull.

Christian: Can you hear me now!? Huh!?

Christian lifts Orton by his head, and then rams Orton's head into the backstage monitor! Glass shatters, and Orton falls unconscious. Christian stands over Orton and looks into the camera.

Randy Orton: Now unfortunately I cannot compete tonight due to your actions last week Christian. But I'm more then happy to deliver a punt to your very skull tonight. Call me insane but it's exactly why I earned the name 'The Viper'.

Christian is slowly getting to his feet... As he gets to his feet Christian looks at Orton.

You may try to beat me down, but I'll keep on striking and that's exac-

Orton goes to attack Christian with the mic but Christian ducks as Orton turns around, Christian delivers a huge spear that sends both men off the stage but Christian somewhat manages to land on his feet. Christian grabs Orton and drags him to the entrance ramp, Christian hops down from the stage as he walks up to the technical area... Orton slowly gets up as Christian presses a button which sets a pyro off right in front of Orton, Orton flinches back. Christian gets back up to see if Orton is hurt, he doesn't seem to be... Christian is pissed off, he grabs Orton and delivers a Killswitch. It connects as Orton's neck crashes at the edge of the stage. Christian lifts Orton up and looks for another killswitch, this time Orton somehow manages to push off... Big Show comes out of nowhere and delivers a knock out punch to Orton.

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD! This is just sickening, Christian injuring Orton's neck here, I wonder if he can compete at Retribution here... especially being knocked out by Big Show here.

Christian then grabs the microphone.

Christian;

Randy, Oh Randy... Wasn't my message last week loud and clear for you? It was obvious you're injured and you decided to come out here and clock me over the head... From behind. Now you're knocked out cold... I suggest security takes him away... NOW!

The medics rush out to the ring to check on Orton, Christian tells them to leave as Big Show grabs a few Medics and toss them off the stage. Big Show picks up the microphone.

BigShow2.jpg

The Big Show;

I don't think you people understand... I'm a 500lb giant, I am a dominant force and I did say if anybody tried to take Christian out that I will be more than happy to take anybody out. That's what I've done, I've KNOCKED Randy Orton out cold. The useless bastard is meaningless now, as Christian said... get the security out here or I will personally take Randy Orton out of the building.

Big Show looks at a medic who looks to check up on Orton once again, he rushes backstage as the camera follows him. He calls for security as they come to the entrance ramp. Big Show whispers to a security guard as the security guard grabs Orton to his feet. Orton is stumbling as he delivers a huge RKO on the security guard. Big Show goes to grab Orton but the rest of the security guards rush out and try to break up the fight. Christian grabs the microphone once again.

Christian;

I suggest you people DO as what I say. If you're not going to listen, consequences will be served. Remove Randy from the premises NOW!

The security guards then grab Randy... Christian sneaks up from behind as he pulls something out from his pocket.

Jim Ross: OH GOD NO, Christian has handcuffs...

Christian grabs Orton as Big Show helps as they handcuff him, Christian pushes Orton as he falls over, stumbling to get to his feet. Security take Orton as the camera follows as we see Orton leaving the premises.

Christian;

Now that's exactly how a job should be done. I doubt you'd even find yourself here next week. The following week, you won't be here... and Retribution... You still will NOT be here. You're gone Randy... gone... These people will no longer have a hero. I am their hero. Now... I was interrupted...

Tazz then comes out to no music as he looks at Christian and The Big Show.

Tazz: You're a piece of work ain't you Christian. Now I'm going to make sure Randy is fit for Retribution because I'm going to make sure he gets the best care possible. At Retribution, Randy Orton will face you Christian and The Big Show is banned from the arena. If The Big Show interrupts, you will be fired. Now get backstage because we've got a show to run and I've got an important message!

Jim Ross: What a message from Tazz, Christian could face being fired due to The Big Show.

After Tazz scolds Christian and Big Show, he starts heading towards the ring for a major announcement.

60.jpg

JR: Tazz is making quite an impact here in CWF.

Styles: Did you expect anything else from the man from Red Hook?

Tazz grabs a microphone and starts in on his announcement.

Tazz: Well, haven't we got off to a great start, huh? Well, at any rate, I've got an announcement to make regarding our Tag Team division. You see, I had this tournament lined up to see who would face MVP and Mark Henry at Retribution but then I thought to myself, I said, “Self, do I really wanna do that again?” So then, I was sitting in the back and I heard an idea that really fascinated me. Drew McIntyre and Mason Ryan, along with my boys Stone Cold Steve Austin and Mick Foley, came up with an awesome idea. You see, instead of their match taking place tonight, I say, at Retribution, we have a Tag Team Rumble match with every tag team on the roster in one ring. Over-the-top-rope rules where the winner becomes the NEW CWF Tag Team Champions. Now, how about that?

The crowd cheers but, as they do.....

THE TRUTH........SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!

[video=youtube;StDyLTZkGo8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StDyLTZkGo8[/video]

The crowd erupts into boo-ing as R-Truth comes out and makes his way down towards the ring.

JR: Now, what the hell is R-Truth doing here?

Styles: Yeah, Tazz's name isn't Jimmy.

R-Truth gets into the ring and grabs Tazz's microphone right out of his hands.

R-Truth: Well, hey there, Tazz.....or should I say REALLY Little Jimmy. What are you? 5 foot O?! For real though, Tazz, You about to get GOT!

Truth gets closer to Tazz but Tazz wastes no time in connecting to Truth's face with a couple of right hands. As he gets the better of truth, his tag team partner Ezekiel Jackson emerges from the crowd and starts to attack Tazz. He grabs his and connects with a Book of Ezekiel. As Truth and Zeke celebrate what they have done.

*GLASS SHATTERS*

[video=youtube;bstGOt0NM0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bstGOt0NM0c[/video]

JR: BAH GAWD! AUSTIN'S BRINGING IN THE TROOPS!

Styles: OH HELL YEAH!

Truth and Zeke run out of the ring and through the crowd as Stone Cold, along with Mick Foley, Drew McIntyre, and Mason Ryan run down to save Tazz. All 4 men check on the condition of our General Manager as we go to the next segment.

The scene opens on Lillian Garcia standing in the backstage interview area.

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time: The CWF World Heavyweight Champion The Rock!

The camera pans over as we see The People's Champ. The crowd ignites into cheers. The Rock is handed the microphone by Lillian.

0.jpg

The Rock: LILLIAN GARCIA! Well, here we are again. You and me AND THE MILLIONS!

The crowd screams “AND MILLIONS!” at The Rock.

The Rock: And the millions of The Rock's fans. I'm sure I know the question on everyone's mind and that is what does The Rock think about Finlay's attack last week on WAR? Well, you know The Rock says this: Finlay, you wanna smack The Rock upside the head with your little shallelagh well feel free because that little shallelagh or that little midget Lucky Charms leperchaun won't be able to save you from the ass-kicking The Rock is going to unload on you at Retribution. You see, Finlay, you've been bitching and moaning and complaining for weeks about not getting your real opportunity. Well, Finlay, now you have it. Now you have your opportunity. The only question The Rock has for you is, can you seize it? Can you seize the opportunity? The answer to that question.....well I think we all know the answer to that one.

Lillian Garcia: Rock, what are your thoughts on tonight's match against Christian and do you think Big Show is going to play a key factor in the match?

The Rock: Well, Lillian, The Rock has faced Christian many times but never one-on-one. And even tonight it's not one-on-one because he has a 500-pound piece of monkey crap standing in his corner but that doesn't matter to The Rock because The Rock will layeth the smacketh down on both of their candy asses. Christian, you may think you've got some sort of edge against The Rock but Christian, just like taking out Randy Orton, you just can't get the job done. IF YA SMELLLLLLLLL......WHAT THE ROCK......IS COOKIN'?!!

The Rock raises an eyebrow before walking away.

SO, YOU THINK YOU'RE UNTOUCHABLE?!

John-Cena-GIF-1.gif

“I Need A Doctor” hits the PA as John Cena emerges from the back to a chorus of boos. Cena cockily walks down the ramp and into the ring.

JR: Well this is a last chance match for Cody Rhodes. No-Show and he is fired.

Styles: Is it wrong that I hope he no-shows again?

JR: Not at all, Joey.

As Cena makes it to the ring......

WOAH! YOU'RE ONLY SMOKE AND MIRRORS!

517920_o.gif

Cody Rhodes' theme hits but out comes no Cody Rhodes. As Cena starts to laugh, the referee starts his 10-count.

JR: I can't believe he did it again!

Styles: Well, looks like Cody Rhodes is getting the pink slip.

Out comes Cody Rhodes...

Rhodes steps into the ring slowly, Cena grabs him and hits the Attitude Adjustment, everyone rushes down the ring. Goldust comes out and grabs Cody Rhodes before hitting the Curtain Call, Booker T follows it up with the Axe Kick. Ezekiel comes down and hits the Book of Ezekiel on Cody, Cena smiles as R-Truth connects with a Leaping STO on Rhodes. Tyson Kidd hits a Springboard Elbow as Ted DiBiase follows it up with The Dream Street.

Result: NO CONTEST!

Jim Ross: What is this?!

Everyone leaves the ring except John Cena

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?!

[video=youtube;QP3-JFQBsgk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP3-JFQBsgk[/video]

The crowd erupts as Edge's theme song plays. Cena has a worried look on his face, almost fearful. Then, after a while, the song stops as Cena starts to laugh again.

JR: That son of a bitch!

Styles: Cena apparently mocking the CWF faithful here tonight. We wish Edge a speedy recovery at home.

As Cena goes to leave the ring, Edge appears on the titantron.

020.jpg

Edge: Well done John... you managed to put me out of action until the 25th of July. You took me out after I defeated that Mexican JBL, Alberto Del Rio. I knew you set this one up John, having Del Rio injure me so you could do more damage to me. John, let me make this clear... in just two weeks I return to the ring and I've spoken to Tazz already and he's made it clear that at Retribution. We will face each other, it won't be a normal match... No it's going to be my personal favorite... Tables, Ladders and Chairs!

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD! A TLC MATCH AT RETRIBUTION!

We go to commercial.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Retribution.jpg

Not the 24th, its the 31st of July

An exciting match has just finished, the crowd appalauding the wrestlers as they slowly leave the arena but the cameras cut before both men are behind the curtain. The camera cuts to a room, in the middle of it is a casket, open wide with what looks like a women's body. Slowly, footsteps are heard when suddenly, someone walks into the shot. Their back is towards the camera, so all you can see is long brown hair and a red t shirt with jeans. The figure lets out a cry, slowly turning and leaning over the casket which reveals the figure to be wearing a Kane mask. The figure leans over the casket and starts to speak into it.

katievick_display_image.jpg

Masked Man: Mummy, I have done wrong by you, I have done something that will come back to bite my big red ass. Mommy, I need your help, I can't make any right decisions because my fist is bigger then my brain, that's even if I have one left, I always put my fingers in my ears, digging deeper and deeper trying to find it but I never can quite get to my brain. Mommy, I did it, I burnt a human being, I burnt flesh just like what happened to us, the same night I decided I liked boys and I wanted to cook cute little pink cupcakes, do you remember Mommy? Do you remember that I couldn't even cook the cupcakes without getting it wrong, just like everything Mommy. Why did you make me a failure? Why couldn't you and Daddy have a normal baby, a baby that didn't get dropped on it's head, a baby that could fit in, a baby that wasn't a freak? Tell me Mommy, tell me why I'm such a freak.

It's all your fault, it's your fault I like to play with fire, it's your fault I like to burn myself whenever I have a spare moment, It's your fault I eat butterflies and insects because my teeth are so rotten that normal food tastes like my own faeces, trust me I know what that tastes like Mommy but you can see that can't you, your watching from up above, watching everything I do with the angels. Tell me mommy, are they beautiful, are they everything you wished for, everything you wanted because I know I wasn't what you wanted, I know I was a mistake but it's not my fault, it's not my fault at all Mommy, please don't blame me for what I've done as my vision is blurred, my vision of the future sees me cashing in my briefcase that I stole, cashing it in on The Rock and finally being in a place I belong, see how blurred it is, I know that's never gonna happen, me, The Big Red blueberry becoming World Champ, the world should end with that very sentence so I can really be in the place I belong, down there with my maker, I know I will be there soon, after what I did to Triple H, I know that I have made a mistake, he will come at me now with everything he has and I won't be able to stop him, should I even bother trying or just let him get me Mommy? Please speak to me Mommy, your being very quiet.

The mask figure looks towards the body in the coffin, reaching out looking like his going to touch it but all of a sudden, the body sits up, the camera just shows the back of the body, no face or anything as you can see the head slowly turn towards the masked man. The masked man has a goofy smile on his face as the body starts to speak.

Body: Your right my son, you should be afraid of that sexy man they call Triple H, I have seen what his capable of, he can hurt people 10 times more then you ever could, the things you can do with your bare hands are nothing compared to what he can do with 1 finger, it just isn't a fair contest so I suggest you don't even try, make Mommy happy and do what I did, I tried to hold you in that fire, I didn't want everyone to see my creation, I didn't wanna be known as Frakenstein's Creator but you pushed me off and you are out in the real world, embaressing yourself over and over again and it kills Mommy, it kills me everytime you open your mouth and dribble crap, it kills Mommy when you step into that ring and try to hurt people, it kills Mommy when I watch you get out of bed, put on your mask because I know you plan to step outside, a place where you don't belong, a place that wasn't made for you. Son, you have opened up the gates of hell, Triple H will be coming for you, there is nothing you can do to stop him, you killed Mommy when you burnt of some of his long locks, but what I see in the future is Triple H really taking you to the place where you belong, he will take you to Hell son, he will take you there and back and then back down to hell, I suggest you get ready sonny, Triple H isn't a man that likes to wait all that often and......

The masked man nods along with everything the body is saying. The body pauses for a sec, looking towards the masked man, shaking it's head as slowly the body turns around. The face is slowly shown more and more to reveal that it's Stephanie McMahon sitting inside that casket. The masked man slowly steps over so his back is towards the camera, looks towards Steph as she starts to talk again.

%283%29.jpg

Stephanie McMahon: Can we please stop this, it's just too weird, I don't wanna call you Sonny one more time and I certainly wanna get out of this disgusting casket, I know it might excite Kane and give him a boner and all that but It is having the opposite effect on me here, please please would you just take the mask out and finish up so we can get out of here?

The masked man nods his head, slowly walking over to the corner where a mirror is placed while Steph slowly makes her way out of the casket. She nearly trips but the camera is focused on the masked man, who bows his head, slowly taking the mask off, and slowly lifting his head, showing the face of none other then The Game, Triple H. He looks into the mirror with a focused look on his face as he lifts the mask to his lips, spitting on it and throwing it behind him. He once again looks into the mirror and starts to speak.

l.jpg

Triple H: Was getting burnt what made you a monster? Is that the thing that triggered you Kane because it certainly made me see that I was going soft, I had a little weak spot in me that came out but I wish to thank you, thank you for making me realize that, thank you for burning me so that The Cerebral Assissian could once again be reborn into this world and Kane, I have the best thank you present ever, I will give you the biggest ass kicking of your whole life and trust me Kane, I watched what you attempted to do last week, after I demolished John Cena, I saw you try to forget all about me and move on to The Rock, you think you can just burn and move on? It doesn't work like that Kane, you better remember me quick smart because if your distracted, that's when I'm at my most dangerous,I will give you a warning that if you were smart you would listen to, you have awaken the monster inside me, and it want's a massive piece of you Kane, it want's to feel your blood on it's hands, it want's to feel your bones snap when it squeezes you and now I'm the one that wants to feel your last breath before I drive you to the mat with a Pedigree. Kane, GET READY TO PLAY THE GAME.

A smile slowly etches itself onto the face of Triple H as Steph slowly walks towards her husband and puts her hand on his shoulder. Triple H lets out a laugh in the mirror as he suddenly lunges forward and punches the mirror, smashing it to pieces. That's the last thing anyone sees as the camera shoots to Tazz's office.

Tazz: I saw what you just did there Hunter, this entire Pay-Per-View makes sense... The name 'Retribution'. I see you're after a bit of revenge after what Kane did to you. Now I've spoken to Kane and he is more than happy to face you at Retribution. It will be a singles match, I cannot afford to lose a superstar to injury. Here's the thing Hunter, if you beat Kane... You will get his briefcase.. but not only that... If you win Hunter... Kane will forever be unmasked!

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD! What an announcement by the GM!

We cut backstage where we see MVP.

An image appears on the titantron.

3421769:jpeg_preview_large.jpg

It's MVP with his Tag Team Title wrapped around his waist and 2 girls, one on either arm as he continues to click. The fans give a mixed reaction as MVP looks into the camera and starts to talk.

MVP: I am ever so sorry that yours truly couldn't be at War tonight but as you can quite clearly see, I am currently a little busy with much better things to worry about. Now, talking about where I am at the moment, I am currently back home in Miami with these two lovely ladies, Sandy and Mandy, just chilling out, still celebrating myself and Mark Henry becoming the first ever, CWF Tag Team Champions baby. Do you really think any other team inside that ring can touch us? Do you think anyone else can even tie our shoelaces as quickly as we have beaten some teams? The answers to all those questions if some of you are still on the face is Hell no. Mark Henry and I have these titles for no other reason then because we deserve them. Look at all those other teams that are trying to get close to us. Tonight there is suppose to be some tournament where the winner gets the reward of facing us for the best minute of their lifes and adding another loss to their column because in the end, that's all that it comes down to. Mark Henry and I, we are all about the money money money, of course we are getting paid by the bucket loads, just because of these titles around our waist so what makes you think we will give that up to some redneck freak team or a bunch of immigrants that can't even speak English proberly.

MVP pauses for a sec, seemingly whispering in one of the blondes ears. She starts to giggle and blush as MVP has a smile on his face.

I wish I could stay and chat but little VP needs some attention, plus I'm worried about Mark, his been out in the party room by himself for way too long but I will give you some leaving words, Stone Cold and Mankind, we already beat The New Age Outlaws to win these titles, we already showed that we are single handendly better then the Attitude Era ever was so if you get the win tonight, we will have no problem in proving it once again, although it will be harder to see, I mean it will be hard not to squint from all the glow coming off Steve's bald head. Now Mason and Mcintyre, if you happen to some how figure out a way to do something useful and you win, well my homies, I'm sorry to say that at Retribution, my man Mark Henry, will gladly break you bones and squish you up into a little ball so we can stuff you inside a box and send you straight back to the places you came from. There ain't nothing in the world that can stop MY team, we can't wait till Retribution to break some bones and prove to everyone what they already knew and that is MVP and Mark Henry are certainly BETTER THEN YOU.

MVP looks towards the camera, smiles and gives the peace out sign as he slowly walks out of shot with the two ladies following him. The camera shoots back to the arena now.

MY NAME IS FINLAY…AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!!!!
titntron.gif

"Lambeg" begins to play, and Finlay gets a mixed reaction, perhaps only because of the monster he faces. He walks down the ramp, shillelagh in hand, and strolls into the ring, leaving his weapon in the corner with a smile on his face.

kane-titantron-o.gif

Suddenly, the theme song of the big red machine pretty much devours the PA as Kane appears from the back. He flicks his head back to get his hair out of the way of his eyes, and makes his way down to the ring. He stands in the middle of the ring, raises his arms and savagely throws them down, making fire shoot from the corners. His music is cut as the match begins!

Each stand a distance away from each other, as Finlay looks around, perhaps slightly nervous as Kane stares a hole through him. The irishman slightly advances, before Kane rushes and Finlay sidesteps, avoiding him as Kane now slowly tilts his head to the side and stares at him again. Finlay readjusts his tights and prepares for him now.

Styles:The Fighting Irishman, trying to figure out how to combat this monster.

JR:I've called a lot of Finlay's matches, and he's anything but a quitter, he'll fight any way he can.

Kane rushes again, and Finlay tries to kick him downstairs but to no avail as it doesn't phase Kane, who pops his jaw with a big uppercut, and lands repeated shots to Finlay in the corner as the referee tries to count on Kane, who after beating Finlay, irish whips him to the corner opposite, and goes for a big boot, but Finlay sidesteps, and as Kane crotches himself on the rope, Finlay kicks his other leg out from under him, and Kane is hanging upside down with one leg draped over the top rope!

JR:Oh! That must be so painful, but Kane isn't showing any signs of pain at all!

Styles: He's got this weird demonic resilience, JR. I don't know how he does it, and I don't think I want to find out.

Finlay rushes over to the restrained Kane, and quickly pulls the leg down on the top rope, with all of his strength, as Kane struggles and grabs at him to try and stop the damage to his knees. The referee begins to count, and the fighting irishman lets go at the count of four. The referee unhooks Kane, who collapses to the canvas, holding his knee. The Irishman quickly capitalises, dragging Kane to the center of the ring and locking in the Celtic Knot!

JR:I've got to admit Joey, I'm surprised by Finlay's dominance here!

Styles:As am I! It just goes to show, anything can happen here in CWF.

Kane spends about 7 seconds in the Celtic Knot, as Finlay desperately begs him to give up. Kane slowly but surely unhooks his legs from Finlays, and he slowly gets up as Finlay attempts to club him on the back, but he lands a big uppercut that staggers him back to the corner. The referee goes to check on Finlay, but Kane runs forward as Finlay dodges and the ref eats the lariat and goes over the top rope. Kane stares over at him as Finlay hides in another corner. Kane walks over to him, but Finlay grabs his tights and smashes his face into the top turnbuckle!

JR: Ow! And Kane's face collides right with that turnbuckle!

Styles:Wait, wait JR, look at Finlay!

Joey's warning is correct, as Kane turns around, Finlay picks up his shillelagh and swings right into the back of Kane's right knee. Kane collapses to one knee like a wounded beast, as Finlay musters up the courage to pick him up and go for it. Finlay crouches down and attempts to lift Kane for the Celtic Cross, and he goes with all his strength and hits it, collapsing on the mat straight after. Another referee comes to the ring as Finlay throws his arm over.

Here is your winner via Pinfall: Finlay!

200px-Finlay_Oskhosk_WI_030808.jpg

Finlay rolls out of the ring and walks away up the ramp as Kane sits up, pissed, we cut to commercial.

2nkqn2f.jpg

You wanted a hot diva, you sure got it!

JR: Aw, boy, this is sure going to be a very good match.

Joey Styles: It sure will, JR, this is a clash between two young superstars that will sure mark the future of CWF!

I AM PERFECTION!

[video=youtube;c_AdoKGDqkg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_AdoKGDqkg[/video]

Dolph Ziggler appears under the titantron, slicks back his hair and smirks at the crowd as he makes his way to the ring. Through his whole entrance the fans boo him. However, he responds with a face expression that means only one - that he doesn't give a damn about it.

wrestling-superstar-Dolph%20Ziggler-3.jpg

Lilian Garcia: This contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing at 223 pounds, Dolph Ziggler!

Ziggler gets into the ring and stretches as we go to an another introducing.

Lilian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, please allow me to introduce you Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez!

Fans automatically boo when they hear the name of the Mexican ring announcer.

ricardo-rodriguez-picture-1.jpg

Ricardo Rodriguez: Damas y Caballeros ponete a su pies pal futuro luchador del CWF Alberto Del Riooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;MeY0_uPsMTA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeY0_uPsMTA[/video]

The familiar horns blare throughout the arena as Alberto Del Rio drives a Lamborghini to the entrance ramp where he exits to fans' booing.

alberto-del-rio3.jpg

He stops on the ramp and poses with a huge smile as his pyro activates and golden sparks fall from the ceiling. Del Rio enters the ring.

The referee rings the bell and the contest can go on.

JR: I have a feeling Del Rio is going to pick up this one. You know, his destiny, and all.

Styles: I'm not sure about that one, Jim. Ziggler is the future, if you ask me, he'll pick up this one for sure.

The two contestants lock up. We see some early action from the two superstars, as Ziggler already Irish Whips Del Rio into the corner and delivers him a running elbow! Del Rio falls to the mat but is still sitting. Ziggler kicks him in the ribs several times, but the referee starts counting the four count before the DQ.

Styles: And Ziggler is forced to stop his vicious attack here.

JR: He would be crazy if he would allow to be disqualified this early!

Del Rio gets up on his feet and the two superstars exchange some punches, when Del Rio sends Ziggler to the ropes and hits him with a clothesline! Del Rio sends the crowd a cocky smile and looks at Ziggler who is on the mat but when he prepares to do something with him Ziggler gets on his feet. But Del Rio gets him down again with a strong Polish Hammer and covers him!

JR: This could be it, Joey, I just feel it!

Styles: I don't think so, JR, Ziggler is not gonna give up this early!

And Ziggler kicks out! But Del Rio gets up fast and attacks Ziggler before he can get up with a fist drop! He covers him again!

Tw..
And Ziggler kicks out again!

Styles: We see some early dominance by Del Rio in this match. Let's go, Dolph, you can do it!

JR: Oh, please shut up already Joey.

While Ziggler is getting up he low blows Del Rio and delivers him a few punches. He throws him through the ropes out of the ring and exits the ring as well. Del Rio lays on the ground as Ziggler keeps kicking his elbow. He picks him up and throws him into the steel steps. He then picks him up again and brings him into the ring where Del Rio suddenly tries to pin Ziggler in a roll-up package!

And Ziggler kicks out once again!

JR: Good gawd, Del Rio seems immortal! After all these punches he still tries to pick up a win here, nothing is won yet Joey, nothing!

Styles: It's not about Del Rio's immortality here, it's more about Ziggler's outstanding performance tonight, JR.

When the both superstars get up, Del Rio chops a few times Ziggler's chest and fans go "WOO!", paying tribute to Ric Flair, one of the biggest names in wrestling. After that Del Rio dropkicks Ziggler and this may be it, he attempts to do the Cross Armbreaker, this may be it! Ziggler is suffering and you can tell it by his face expression. Referee asks Ziggler if he wants to tap out, but Ziggler says no. His body wants to tap out, but his fighting soul doesn't. Ziggler tries to break the hold in every way he wants, but he can't. Del Rio meanwhile puts impossible pressure in the hold and it's only a matter of fact before he seriously injures Dolph Ziggler. And this is it! Dolph Ziggler somehow grabs the lowest rope with his feet, thus forcing Del Rio to break the hold and Ziggler rolls out of the ring. Meanwhile Ricardo Rodriguez argues with the referee and Del Rio takes a sledgehammer from under the ring and tries to attack Ziggler while the ref doesn't see it! But Ziggler counters and instead hits Del Rio in the stomach but the referee sees nothing of it and so there's no DQ!

JR: OH GAWD ALMIGHTY THIS MATCH IS UNBELIEVABLE! Some dirty work by Ziggler here!

Styles: Will you finally cut the hatred towards Dolph, JR? It's the brains and skills that matter in this business!

Ziggler then pushes Del Rio back to the ring smiling and slicking his hair back. When the referee looks back, he picks Del Rio up! Del Rio, all groggy, attempts to punch Ziggler, but Ziggler nails him a Zig Zag and this may be it! He covers him!

Here is your winner, @ 13:49, Dolph Ziggler!!!

Dolph-Ziggler.jpg

Styles: Did you see that, Jim! That's what I'm talking about!

JR: You shut up Joey. This was a very dirty victory, Del Rio was the better man!

Styles: Hey, JR, don't be a menace, we're still friends right?

JR: You bet we are, but this just pissed me off.

Styles: But it was a great match, wasn't it?

JR: It sure was.

Post-match, while "Perfection" is playing, Ricardo Rodriguez runs into the ring with a steel chair and tries to slam Ziggler in the head from behind, but Ziggler turns instead and hits him with an Enzuigiri right into the chair! He kicks the laying Del Rio and Rodriguez as he asks for a microphone.

Dolph Ziggler: Alberto, Alberto, Alberto... This is what perfection is all about. I don't need Vickie Guerrero here for me, no... Perfection is done by one. You wanted respect, I don't give ANYBODY respect. What I showed tonight is a message to not only you, but the CWF Roster. My hiatus just proved that I can be the best on the roster, you Alberto were just a stepping stone!

Ziggler drops the microphone as he leaves the ring as Del Rio and Ricardo rushes backstage.

Camera cuts to backstage where is Zack Ryder ready to say some words for his Broskis...

tumblr_lj4v8ho6nz1qf5m9vo1_250.gif

Zack Ryder: Hey my broskis! Just came back from party in The LI and I can't dream of better home, than here with you, my broskis!

???: Shut up you idiot!

Zack Ryder look for who it is as he was knocked out and on screen appeared The Big Show...

7.png

The Big Show: I told you to shut up you idiot! Now I make sure, you will never talk anymore!

Big Show pick Zack Ryder up and throw him on the wall. Zack Ryder is screaming for help, but Big Show put him up again and Chokeslam him through the table with food and water and then he look straight into camera...

The Big Show: The Rock... better watch your back tonight... cause the big show is coming for you!

Joey Styles: Who's going to replace Ryder tonight?!

We go to commercial.

05b2.jpg

Kaitlin this time.

Swagger and Thorn are already in the ring as...

"It's a shameful thing ..."

[video=youtube;ybjw-Stcr28]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybjw-Stcr28[/video]

Sheamus’s theme hits the PA System as Sheamus himselve is standing under the titantron and walks down the ramp. In the middle of the ramp he starts to scream loudly and hitting his chest as a sign of his force. The crowd boos loudly as Sheamus goes down near the ring, he goes up the steel steps, looks at the booing crowd and enters the ring over the second rope. Then he goes in the middle of the ring and again screaming and hitting his chest.

[video=youtube;nAOXScrDBFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAOXScrDBFY[/video]

The power team make their way down the ramp and into the ring. They walk right by Sheamus.

Now Listen!

JohnMorrison1.gif

New and unexpected theme in CWF "Ain't No Make Believe" hit the PA system of arena and fans get to their feet and make standing ovation for newcomer to CWF, “The Monday night delight” John Morrison. Just as John Morrison show up on stage, girls in audience collapse, when John Morrison did his usual slow motion and show his body to them. All three men in the ring are shocked, cause John Morrison was not expected tonight. But John Morrison doesn’t take care about them and just walk down the ramp....

RAW_864_Photo_116.jpg

Joey Styles: John Morrison is here in CWF!

Jim Ross: Looks like he's replacing Ryder. This should be interesting!

[video=youtube;VTQlGFlYPTg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTQlGFlYPTg[/video]

"This Fire Burns" hits the PA System which means only two things! The first one is that arena is filled with a deafening mixed reaction which consists of a majority of boos, and the minority of cheers. The 2nd one is that the one and only Straight Edge Savior, CM Punk is on his way to the ring and will leave the wrestling words wondering which words will his loud mouth produce.

normal_0071.jpg

CM Punk kneels and looks at the fans that love him and hate him at the same time. He does the "handroll" and shouts something at the fans. He however has a microphone already in his hand. He walks the way to the ring and sends a few cocky smiles to the crowd.

Lesnar and Thorn start things off as the two powerhouses stare each other down. Thorn gets tired of this quickly and charges across the ring throwing his right leg up, forcefully nailing his opponent in the face with a big boot, knocking him onto the mat. Kevin gets a left fistful of Anderson's hair, pulling him upward as he reared back to strike with his right. Thinking quickly, Lesnar threw an elbow into Kevin's abdomen to make him release his hold on both as Brock locked his opponent's arm and threw him over the ropes with an arm drag, Thorn landing in a sitting position so that his tailbone connected with the apron as he falls toward the outside.

Jim Ross: Lesnar refusing to be anything but the dominant man in this match, Joey.

Joey Styles: I can't say I blame him, Jim.

While JR and Joey were chatting, Thorn had re-entered the ring, throwing a lariat at his opponent, bringing him to the mat. Brock created some distance between the two of them, rolling backward, his legs going over his head as he returns to a vertical base. Thorn attempts another big boot but Lesnar moves, leaving his opponent hung up in the turnbuckle. Frustrated, Kevin desperately tries to get free, as Brock seizes the opportunity, throwing punches into various areas of the back of his opponent. After moments of trying to pull free, all the while being attacked, Kevin tried once more with great force and succeeded, but launched himself backward in the process.

Lesnar is knocked backward a few steps as he turns Kevin around, who leaps backward to create distance. Thorn bares his fangs as Lesnar reacts the only way he knows how, throwing caution to the wind and going after him, rearing back and connecting with a thunderous right, Kevin's head rocking with the impact. Brock held nothing back, firing punch after punch, Thorn seeming to weaken with each one as Brock, getting cocky, runs backward into the ropes and launches himself at Thorn with a cross body-esque punch attempt, who catches him as he comes off the ropes with a variation of the Black Hole Slam.

Jim Ross: Nice reversal! Have you ever seen anyone slam Lesnar like that?

Joey Styles: If I have, it's only been enough times that I can count them on one hand.

Kevin grabs him by the shoulders and pulls him to his feet, Brock throwing a punch straight into the abdomen, followed by several more in rapid succession. Thorn sinks his finger nails into the collar bone of Lesnar in response, bringing him to his knees as Kevin puts both hands on Brock's left arm and irish whips him into the corner, the Next Big Thing hitting chest first after tilting his body to avoid head contact. Kevin turns him around and grabs him in a choke, both hands locking around his opponent's neck as he pulls him out of the corner and thrusts him back into the corner. This occurs about four times before Thorn lets up, but quickly grabs the top of Brock's head as if he were performing the Von Erich claw, places his own leg behind his opponent's, and sweeps him while rocking forward, slamming the back of Brock's head against the turnbuckle, letting Lesnar fall to his face.

Jim Ross: Such intensity from this man!

As Lesnar lies there, Thorn isn't done as he lifts him from the mat and places his head between his legs. Thorn locks his arms around the waist of Lesnar and hoists him into the air until Brock's lower back was on his shoulder, Thorn changing his positioning so that his hands were under his opponent's arms. Kevin stepped forward going for a Cross Powerbomb into the corner but Brock rolled backward over his head landing in front of him, taking him to the mat with a left arm lariat. Brock is visibly pissed as he grabs the back of Thorn's head with one hand, pummeling him again and again with the other. After what seemed like twenty hits, Brock stands up, releasing Thorn, who's slightly busted open in the forehead region.

Joey Styles: Well it looks like Brock's not the only one seeing red, look at Thorn!

While Lesnar's attention is elsewhere, Kevin Thorn sits up, placing his hands at his sides behind him and pushes himself up and gets to his feet. He goozles Brock who turns and looks at him as Thorn hoists him into the air and but Brock delivers a kick to the chest, breaking the hold as he returns to his feet. Lesnar throws an arm between Thorn's legs, throwing him onto his shoulders as Brock walks toward the middle of the ring, delivering an F-5! Brock rolls Thorn onto his back and covers him as the referee counts.

1!

2!

3!

Lilian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, Kevin Thorn has been eliminated!

Thorn exits the ring and begins to make his way up the ramp as Sheamus enters the fray.

Jim Ross: And with the departure of the "Master of Macabre", the dynamic of this match certainly changes.

Sheamus runs into the ring as Lesnar gets up from the pin and clubs him in the upper back with a double axe handle. Sheamus grabs Lesnar and yanks him back to his feet, goozling him. Sheamus held Brock at his mercy despite Lesnar delivering forearm shots to Sheamus' forearm to try and break the grasp. Sheamus headbutted Brock until he was dazed and couldn't fight back, then executed the Irish Curse backbreaker. As Sheamus returned to a standing position, Brock sprung from the mat quickly and connected with a running knee to the abdomen, causing Sheamus to bend forward in pain. Brock locked his arms around Sheamus' waist and lifted him onto his shoulder, facing up. Brock went for a Dominator but Sheamus slid down his back onto the mat and went into the ropes, coming off and going for the Brogue Kick but Brock sidestepped and went for a lariat but Sheamus ducked and went into the opposite ropes, going for the Brogue Kick again but Brock tripped him up, bringing him to his face.

Joey Styles: It seems neither man can get the advantage.

Jim Ross: Each man has had a counter or a way to evade their opponents' offense. It's exciting to watch!

Brock locked his leg with Sheamus and went to lock in an STF but Sheamus spun back and caught him in the side of the head with an elbow, knocking him to the mat as Sheamus got up. When Sheamus stood, Lesnar sat up and dove at his leg, clipping it and bringing him to his face. Brock grabbed Sheamus, pulling him from the mat and placing his head between his legs. He lifted Sheamus into powerbomb position and dropped him hard to the mat, then lifted him from the mat and delivered another powerbomb. Brock lifts him again for a third consecutive powerbomb, but Sheamus drives the point of his elbow into the top of Lesnar's head, slipping free as he runs into the ropes. Brock turns around and Sheamus connects with the Brogue Kick, leveling his opponent as he goes for the cover.

1!

2!

3!

Lilian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, Brock Lesnar has been eliminated!

Brock exits the ring and makes his way up the ramp as Jack Swagger enters the fray.

Joey Styles: It's time for the All-American American to get involved!

Jack charged Sheamus, hitting him in the chest with his shoulder as he fell to the mat on his back. Swagger drops an elbow into Sheamus' abdomen and kicks him in the side, Sheamus rolling over onto his stomach as a defensive tactic. Jack began raining down on his back, shoulders, and head with punches as Sheamus covered the back of his head with his hands. He began to get up as Swagger continued the attack, turning to face him once he returned to a vertical base. Sheamus threw an open hand, catching Swagger in the mouth as the crowd, "oohed" at the impact and the sound it made. Jack threw a punch in retaliation but Sheamus grabbed his wrist with both hands, kicked him in the solar plexus, and turned quickly, throwing Jack around him and to the mat on the other side with a form of hip toss. Sheamus still had Jack's wrist as he fell to a sitting position, one leg on Jack's shoulder and the other wrapped around his arm so that his feet were touching as he fell to his back quickly, wrenching back with a gruesome looking armbar.

Jim Ross: The submission move expertly applied!

Jack writhed in pain in the move as he turned onto his side, throwing punches with his free hand onto where Sheamus had his grip applied. It had no avail in breaking the move but assisted in ticking off the Celtic Warrior as he sat up quickly, knocking heads with Jack. Jack fell back in agony and Sheamus fell back from daze, still able to wrench the arm however. After shaking off the effects of the collision, Jack was back on his side, throwing himself onto it quickly which gave him enough reach and force to punch Sheamus in the mouth and break the hold. Jack got to his feet holding his arm in pain as he ran into the ropes as Sheamus began to get up. Swagger went for a big boot but Sheamus ducked, running into the opposite ropes and turning, hitting Swagger in the back of the head with a Brogue Kick! Sheamus rolls him over and covers him.

1!

2!

3!

Lilian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, Jack Swagger has been eliminated!

Swagger exits the ring and makes his way up the ramp as John Morrison steps in.

Joey Styles: Now it's going to get really interesting!

Jim Ross: These two men certainly have a lot of history together. The real thing of note is Morrison's the last man left on his team. Can he do it?

Morrison and Sheamus locked up with a traditional collar-elbow tie-up but that didn't last long as Sheamus twisted and pulled Morrison towards him, the side of his knee connecting with John's abdomen. He kneed John again, causing him to hunch enough for Sheamus to connect with an elbow to the back of the neck that brought him to his face on the mat. Sheamus hit an elbow drop in between the shoulder blades of Morrison and went for another, but John rolled out of the way and Sheamus hit nothing but mat. As Sheamus popped back up, Morrison caught him with a running kick square in the mouth that knocked him to his feet and backward into the ropes. Sheamus bounced forward and right into Morrison's grasp, who hooked his head and swung his own leg back, seemingly going for a form of DDT.

Joey Styles: Brace for impact, fella!

Sheamus got a knee up and connected with Morrison's abdomen again, breaking the hold and causing John to hunch over again, as Sheamus hooked his arms around his waist and hoisted him through the air onto his shoulder.

Jim Ross: What strength from The Celtic Warrior!

Sheamus connected with a Dominator into the turnbuckle and let go soon after making impact, leaving Morrison upside down. Sheamus put him into the tree of woe and created a bit of distance between the two of them. He then took off, eliminating the distance, and caught John in the face with a modified version of the Brogue Kick! The back of Morrison's head hit, causing the bottom padding to slide to the side, which means he hit the ring post itself. Morrison looked to be in a daze as Sheamus walked over, turned his back to him hooking his arms, and began to lift him up.

Joey Styles: Oh no, he can't possibly be thinking of following that up with this!

Sheamus gets ready to deliver his Celtic Cross finisher, but he waited a moment to long as Morrison came to and threw foot back, kicking Sheamus in the kidney. Sheamus thrust back in agony enough for John to push into the corner with his legs, and then spring off, launching both men forward in Sheamus' original path. Sheamus collided face first with the mat, breaking his hold, as Morrison somehow rolled up his back and landed on the turnbuckle nearby. A "holy shit" chant began as John stood up on the turnbuckle, the crowd cheering.

Jim Ross: The CWF crowd is on fire for this match, Joey!

Morrison turned and dropped split-legged, launching himself backward and corkscrewing as he connected with Starship Pain! The crowd popped as Morrison hooked the leg and covered him.

1!

2!

3!

Lilian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, Sheamus has been eliminated!

Sheamus exits the ring but remains ringside as Punk steps in, the final man for his team.

Joey Styles: It's anyone's match, Jim!

As Punk enters the ring, John quickly jumps to his feet. Morrison looks at Punk, putting one arm up into the air, taunting him. The crowd, mainly the women in the crowd start a chant for Morrison as Punk looks around. Both men lock up, Punk getting the advantage as he backs Morrison into the corner. Morrison leans back against the turnbuckle as Punk lets go. Punk goes for a slap across the face, but Morrison saw it coming as he moves out of the way, swapping places with Punk. Morrison answers the earlier slap attempt with a hard chop across the chest, the pain visible on Punk's face. Morrison connects with another as the crowd begins to, "Wooo!" with each one.

Jim Ross: That hurts me just watching it.

As John backs off, Punk stumbles out the corner, walking straight into a headlock. Punk's not in it long as he pushes him off towards the ropes. Morrison bounces off the ropes, jumping over Punk who is laying on the mat, bouncing off the opposite side of the ropes, straight into a kick to the midsection from Punk. Morrison bends over as Punk hits a double axe to his back. Punk now applies a headlock of his own, Morrison sitting up as pressure is applied. Morrison pushes up to his feet, linking his arms together and hitting Punk in the gut with elbows. Punk releases his hold as Morrison grabs his arm and whips him across the ring into the corner. John charges, landing knees into the lower back of Punk and leaping back onto his feet, swinging his leg upward and catching Punk in the side of the head as Punk is turned around, his back against the corner padding. Morrison walks over to Punk, who grabs him and hits a European uppercut which forces John backward. Punk walks out of the corner and throws John into the nearest ropes. John uses the momentum he gained from the ropes to go for a corkscrew flying forearm but Punk scouted it, leaping up and catching John with an enziguir at the end of his corkscrew.

Jim Ross: By gawd, I think Morrison just had his face shattered!

Joey Styles: How did C.M. Punk counter that?

Punk picked Morrison up from the mat and threw him onto his shoulders, connecting with the Go To Sleep! He rolled John over onto his back and covered him as the referee came over to make the count.

1!

2!

3!

DING DING!

Lilian Garcia: Here are your winners; the team of Kevin Thorn, Sheamus, and C.M. Punk!

Punk celebrates his win as Sheamus enters the ring to celebrate with him. Punk and Sheamus raise each other's arms in the air, then Punk delivers a kick to his abdomen and lifts him onto his shoulders, delivering a Go To Sleep!

Jim Ross: What the hell was that about?

Joey Styles: I don't know J.R., and I don't think we're going to get any answers.

Punk exits the ring as the steel cage lowers...

Jim Ross: Time for Miz vs. Jericho! But first... commercial.

wwwyki-181.png

Available on CWFSHOP.COM!

Joey Styles: Now for my personal favorite, the main event... the Intercontinental Championship. Defended in a Steel Cage!

Jim Ross: I'm looking forward to this rematch, can The Miz keep onto his reign? Not to mention after this match both superstars have to worry about the other six included at Retribution.

maryseentranceadrlavey2iv4.gif

Jim Ross: What's Maryse doing out here?

Maryse's theme music hits the arena... she walks straight down the ring towards commentary.

normal_NXT_071_Photo_043.jpg

Maryse: I'm joining you guys, vous avez un problème avec ça?

The Steel Cage lowers down as...

AWESOME!!!

[video=youtube;9CZ8_B805B]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CZ8_B805B[/video]

The Miz's theme song 'Came to play' hits the arena, The Miz steps out from behind the curtain.

tumblr_lnqhzk0kb41qax9gv.gif

The Miz walks towards the entrance ramp, he looks at the audience who instantly boo. The Miz brings on a cocky smile as he walks down looking at the steel cage, The Miz walks over to Maryse and gives her a kiss on her hand before going inside the cage.

Maryse: mon homme est un vrai champion!

BREAK DOWN THE WALLS!

[video=youtube;hpJEKaavGdY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpJEKaavGdY[/video]

Chris Jericho's theme song hits the arena, the crowd in a chorus of boo's. Jericho rushes down the ring as he hops up onto the steel steps. He slams the door shut looking at The Miz.

*Ding Ding Ding*

The bell chimes as Jericho instantly rushes over to The Miz and doesn't hesitate to throw a few right hands, Jericho grabs The Miz who is on the corner turnbuckle before faking an Irish-Whip before throwing him back to the corner. Jericho begins kicking The Miz in the guts until he's in a seated position. Jericho rushes to the opposite ropes and bounces off before connecting with a kick straight to The Miz's jaw. Jericho grabs The Miz as he stumbles towards him, Jericho hooks his hand under his arm and delivers an arm-drag. Jericho holds onto The Miz's left arm with his knee placed on The Miz's back, The Miz quickly reverses as he flips Jericho over. The Miz goes for a leg drop but Jericho rolls out of the way quick enough. Jericho rushes to the second rope where he leaps off with an enzurigi.

Joey Styles: That's impressive! An enzuirigi off the second rope while The Miz is sitting on that mat... Impressive!

Maryse:
Rien n'est plus impressionnant à ce sujet!

Jericho gets onto the top rope and begins climbing up the steel cage. The Miz hops up onto the ropes as he grabs Jericho and connects with an avalanche Russian legsweep off the top rope. The Miz quickly rolls over for a pinfall.

KICK OUT!

The Miz grabs Jericho from behind and goes to lock in a full nelson but Jericho reverses and connects with a DDT. Jericho rushes to the ropes and leaps off the second with a Lionsault but The Miz has his knees up. The Miz begins stomping on Jericho's knee before placing it on the bottom rope. The Miz gets onto the bottom rope and jumps off before stomping on Jericho's knee. The Miz drags Jericho and locks in a Cobra Clutch, Jericho quickly manages to get to his feet as he rushes to the corner turnbuckle and slams The Miz. Jericho then gets to the top rope and begins climbing up, The Miz grabs Jericho as Jericho drops onto The Miz's shoulder, Jericho goes to flip but The Miz holds onto the steel structure as Jericho does as well. Jericho goes to climb but The Miz holds onto Jericho's legs before moving him to the middle of the ring, The Miz goes for an Electric Chair Drop but Jericho amazing rolls backwards and does an unique pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Jim Ross: Jericho has been impressive here but so has the Champion, The Miz!

Maryse: The Miz is a true champion, he will win!

Jericho then grabs The Miz's leg and looks for the Walls of Jericho, The Miz reverses as Jericho charges at him but The Miz throws him to the ropes as The Miz from behind grabs Jericho and throws him towards the steel structure. The Miz repeats once again as Jericho bounces back groggily, The Miz then grabs Jericho in a full nelson and connects with the Skull Crushing Finale. The Miz gets to his feet and looks at the door, the referee tells him the only way is pinfall or climbing out of the ring... The Miz looks for a pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD! Jericho kicked out that quick?!

The Miz looking absolutely furious pushes the referee and tells him to do his job, the referee tells him not to touch him or he will be disqualified. Jericho sneaks from behind and rolls The Miz in a schoolboy pin.

KICK OUT!

The Miz gets to his feet as Jericho looks for a Codebreaker but The Miz ducks and tosses Jericho straight to the corner turnbuckle. The Miz places Jericho upside down on the corner turnbuckle before running and connecting with a baseball slide. The Miz begins to climb up the steel cage. Jericho drops to the mat, he looks up and struggles to assist himself. The Miz has climbed half way up the steel cage, Jericho grabs the ropes and assist himself. The Miz is about to reach the top of the cage, Jericho hops to the top rope and grabs The Miz's leg, The Miz holds on at the top of the cage. Jericho holds onto The Miz's leg whilst climbing up... Both men are on the top of the Cage. The Miz and Jericho both sitting down, throwing punches back and forth, the crowd watching what will happen next. Jericho gets to a standing position and kicks The Miz in the back. The Miz slowly gets to his feet, both men on top of the cage... standing.

Jim Ross: I'm not liking this Joey...

Jericho goes to twist The Miz's arm but The Miz reverses and has Jericho in a Full Nelson, Jericho panicking somehow manages to reverse as he grabs The Miz and leaps off the top of the cage with a MONSTROUS CODEBREAKER!

The Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Maryse: Excuse me...

The crowd chanting HOLY SHIT over and over, both men are down and out on the mat... Maryse walks up to a referee on the outside and demands for the key to open that door. The referee refuses, Maryse whispers in his ears... The referee smiles as he leans to kiss Maryse but Maryse slaps the referee and then kicks him in the guts before grabbing the key out of his pocket. Maryse rushes over and goes to open the door, the referee inside is holding onto the steel cage door making sure Maryse doesn't get in. Maryse manages to unlock the door, both men are still down and out, Maryse opens the door as she rushes into the ring and grabs The Miz to his feet. The Miz unbeknownst to where he is is carried by Maryse. Maryse struggling to carry The Miz...

Jim Ross: Don't tell me this is how it ends...

As soon as Maryse has The Miz near the door, Jericho is on his feet. He low-blows The Miz as the referee sends Maryse out the door and the referee then locks the door. Jericho rests by the corner turnbuckle raising his hand in the air, the crowd boo's heavily. The referee grabs the key and looks at Jericho who wants the key, the referee throws it over the steel cage and tosses it towards the crowd. The crowd pops for the referee. The Miz slowly gets to his feet, Jericho grabs The Miz and throws him to the steel structure, The Miz groggily walks back. Jericho rushes to the top rope before leaping off with another CODEBREAKER! Jericho drops to his knees and pins The Miz.

KICK OUT!

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD, THE MIZ JUST KICKED OUT!

Jim Ross:
This match will never end Joey, they've both kicked out of finishers, they've been thrown off the top of the cage... What else needs to be done?

Jericho looks in disbelief, Jericho gets to the top ropes as he looks at The Miz and ignores that he's down... Jericho begins climbing up the steel cage as Maryse looks on the outside and begins screaming. Jericho makes his way halfway up, The Miz steps onto the second rope and grabs Jericho's leg and pulls him down to the top rope. The Miz grabs Jericho's trunks and throws him off the top rope. The Miz begins climbing up... The Miz gets half way as Jericho gets back up and climbs, both men get to the top of the cage again... The crowd is shocked to how these two are still moving... Jericho stands up on the top of the steel cage and looks for a Codebreaker but The Miz grabs Jericho's knees
. The Miz then slams Jericho straight on top of the steel cage but Jericho grabs The Miz and tosses him but The Miz holds onto the corner of the steel cage!

Joey Styles: What a great hold, all The Miz needs to do is drop down!

Jericho rushes over towards The Miz as they both are now on the top of the steel cage on the corner, Jericho looks towards the mat. Jericho kicks The Miz in the guts and lifts him up in a vertical suplex stance... The crowd is shitting themselves but The Miz somehow gets back onto his feet, standing on the corner of the cage as he grabs Jericho in a Full Nelson as The Miz leaps off the top of the cage...

Joey Styles: OH MY FUCKING GOD!

BOOM! The Miz connects with the Skull Crushing Finale off the top of the cage... both men are bleeding from the forehead. The referee looks at both men as The Miz somehow manages to find the inch of energy left in his body to roll Jericho over and place his hand for the pinfall...

KICK OUT!

Jim Ross: No way... NO WAY! There's absolutely NO WAY!

Crowd: HOLY FUCKING SHIT! HOLY FUCKING SHIT! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

Maryse is looking in disbelief from the outside, she grabs a chair and throws it over the cage into the ring... Maryse is screaming and yelling.

Both men are completely out of it, bleeding from the forehead there's absolutely no way these two will get up. The referee looks to the entrance ramp and looks to call in the medics or to stop this match, The Miz begins crawling... slowly.. The referee turns around and is in shock that The Miz is still moving. The Miz grabs the bottom ropes by the corner turnbuckle and assists himself to his feet. The Miz sees the chair... The Miz stumbles over towards the chair as he drops to his knees once again, The Miz sets the chair up in the middle of the ring. The Miz crawls as he gets behind Jericho as Jericho and The Miz struggle to get to their feet. The Miz grabs Jericho and connects with another skull crushing finale, straight into the chair... The rebound effect allows The Miz to be on top of Jericho with a pinfall.

Winner and still Intercontinental Champion, THE MIZ!

Jim Ross: The Miz has retained, what a match... I don't think we'll see either of these two next week... They're busted... The Miz now has to worry about everyone else...

Joey Styles: What a match that was, Jericho put on one hell of a performance there. I cannot wait for Retribution!

The Steel Cage then uppers towards the ceiling, Maryse slides into the ring as she hugs The Miz as Medics rush down to check on Jericho. Maryse carries The Miz backstage as the medics check up on Jericho and take him backstage as well.

GO!

80567_o.gif

The crowd boos as Christian makes his way down to ringside without Big Show.

......IS COOKIN'?!

1975722_o.gif

The crowd comes alive as the CWF Champion The Rock comes down the ramp dead set on Christian.

JR: This is gonna be one hell of a slobber-knocker!

Both men are standing in the corners and they step to middle of the ring and say something to his opponent, as bell ring announce start of the match. Both men locks up and Christian put The Rock down to the canvas and give him some punches to the head and Christian quickly run forward the ropes and as The Rock tries to get up, he hit him with hard sliding D. Christian quickly gets up and get to corner and wait for Rock when he get up. The Rock slowly get up and Christian from behind hit him with hard bulldog and The Rock roll out of the ring. Christian follow him and grab his head and hit it to the apron and then send The Rock to steel steps. Christian look under the ring for some weapon and he grab a steel chair. The Rock try to get up and grab steel steps to help him to get up and Christian from behind want to hit him with steel chair, but Rock mentioned it and swerve and christian drop the chair. As Christian looking for chair, The Rock kick him into his leg and Christian drop down to one knee and The Rock pick his head and follow him by hard DDT...

JR: Wow what a DDT! Remember, there's no disqualifications and no count outs!

Styles: JR, looks like The Rock turn this match.

The Rock get up and look under the ring and pick another steel chair and throw it into the ring. The Rock look for more weapons and throw into the ring weapons like Kendo Stick,Guitar and sledge hammer. But Christian is up on his feet and The Rock kick him to guts and throw christian to the ring. As Rock step on the apron and want to step into the ring, Christian kick him and quickly go to the turnbuckle and jump on The Rock's head and hit him with Rope Assisted Diving Legdrop. Christian quickly get up and pick steel chair and go with it up on the turnbuckle and fly with it and hit The Rock with Divine Elbow Drop, but hit The Rock with steel chair and not with elbow. Christian don't waste any time and quickly goes for a cover...

JR: Well, we never saw that move from Christian before I think!

Styles: That's right JR! But it should be over now!

The Rock kicks out!

Christian pick Kendo Stick and wait when The Rock get up, and just as Rock turn on Christian, Christian hit his head with Kendo Stick and The Rock drop down to his knee and Christian follows him by few hard Kendo Stick's shots to back of The Rock and The Rock is down on the canvas and Christian drop Kendo Stick. The Rock roll to ropes and Christian go for him, but The Rock is able to punch Christian to his body and quickly send Christian to the corner and The Rock run after him and hit him with clothesline in corner. Christian quickly get up and The Rock run toward the ropes and jump after Christian and hit him with Jumping clothesline, but Christian quickly get up and The Rock must run toward the ropes again and again hit Christian with another Jumping Clothesline. Now Christian is down on the canvas and The Rock goes for a cover...

Styles: What a jumping clotheslines JR!

JR: That's right Styles, Christian is maybe out!

th... Christian kicks out!

The Rock pick guitar that is in the ring and hit Christian's back with it and destroy the guitar. Christian is screaming in pain and The Rock quickly pick Christian up and want to send him toward the ropes, but Christian counter it and hit The Rock with huge Sitout Spinebuster. Both men quickly tries to get up and Christian kick The Rock to guts and pick The Rock's hand and pick him up and drop The Rock's head down with Sitout Gourdbuster on the steel chair! The Rock quickly rolls out of the ring and Christian follow him out, but when Christian want to get out of the ring The Rock clotheslined his leg on the apron and Christian fall down to the floor! The Rock pick up steel chair and wait when Christian get up and just when he didn't expect it, The Rock hit him from back to his head!

JR: What a chair shot ?!

Styles: What a match JR!

Christian looks out and The Rock taking a little time out and waits when Christian get up. Christian slowly getting up and The Rock run after him, but Christian throw him over him and The Rock grab his back and Christian fall down. Both men are down and Christian grab apron to help him get up and Christian roll back into the ring, but The Rock still down on the floor. Christian don't waste any moment and get up on the turnbuckle and wait until The Rock get up. Christian is set for some high risk maneuver and just as The Rock get up, Christian jump into the air and hit Flashpoint on The Rock to outside of the ring! The Rock is taken out, but Christian is down as well, but Christian has some strength to get up and look under the ring and pick table! Christian set up the table, but Rock is already up and hit Christian with Swinging Neckbraker!

Styles: Man I can't believe that The Rock turned this match again! That's epic!

JR: Looks like our main event gonna see some tables !

The Rock get up and pick Christian's hair and throw him into the ring. The rock roll into the ring as well, but Christian run into ropes and want to clothesline The Rock, but Rock ducks from it and Christian miss with clothesline and The Rock grab Christian's head and want to hit DDT, but Christian reverse it and throw The Rock over and Rock hardly fall on the canvas! The Rock grab ropes to get up and just as he turned, Christian grab his body and hit him with hard Trapping Suplex! The Rock rolls to the corner and slowly get up and Christian is set to hit The Rock in the corner and when The Rock get up, Christian run after him, but he ran on big boot of The Rock and Rock run after Christian and want to hit Christian with clothesline, but Christian ducks out and both men now runs forward the ropes and The Rock once again try to hit the Clothesline, but Christian reverse it and hit The Rock with a Spear! Christian quickly goes for a cover...

JR: What a spear by Christian!

Styles: The Rock is maybe out!

Thr... The Rock kicks out!

Christian get out of the ring and once again looks under the ring and try to found some dangerous weapon and he once again pick a table and throw it into the ring. Christian look for some more weapons and he pick bin and throw it into the ring as well. Christian then roll into the ring and stomp on The Rock to keep him down. But The Rock still want to get up, so Christian pick up the sledge hammer and hit The Rock to his body with the hammer and then, he hit The Rock to his back and The Rock is once again down. Christian now pick Table and set it up in the middle of the ring and he help The Rock to get up and give him few punches and put The Rock on the table. Christian then quickly goes to turnbuckle and Christian fly and want to hit The Rock with frog splash on the table, but The Rock roll down of the table and Christian fall and destroy the table! The Rock as quickly as he can put his arm over Christian and referee goes for a cover...

JR: Christian just broke the table under him! He may be out!

Styles: Thanks for coming Christian!

Thre... Christian kicks out!

JR: Christian really kicked out! I can't believe it!

The Rock is shocked, but he don't waste any time and grab Christian up and send him toward the ropes. The Rock run against him and hit him with huge clothesline! The Rock pick up the bin and put it over Christian's body and quickly grabs The Sledgehammer! Christian is confused and don't see anything and The Rock hit the bin with the sledgehammer. Christian goes crazy and The Rock begin to hit bin again and again, until Christian finally get it off him. The Rock smile on him and Christian know what's coming. The Rock hit Christian's head with the Sledgehammer. Christian fall down to the canvas and The Rock put up his arm and fans goes crazy and The Rock pick Christian's legs and goes for a sharpshooter! The Rock lock Christian into sharpshooter and Christian is screaming in pain!

Styles: Sharpshooter! Sharpshooter! This match could end here!

JR: Let's just hope that Christian will not give up so easily!

Christian try to get to the ropes, but Rock still breaking Christian's body, but Christian someway get to the ropes and touch them, but then he realized, that this match is no disqualification, so The Rock don't have to break up his submission hold! Christian still screaming in pain, but he someway turn over and kick The Rock to his head and The Rock must break the hold and he turn back on Christian and Christian quickly grab The Rock's head from back and hit The Rock with the inverted facelock backbreaker. The Rock is down on the canvas and Christian without any waiting goes on top rope and wait until The Rock will get up and just when The Rock get to his feet, Christian fly and hit The Rock with huge diving crossbody! Christian don't waste any time and quickly goes for a cover!

JR: What a crossbody by Christian!

Styles:
The Rock is maybe out!

Three.. NO! Rock kicks out!

Christian begin to punch into canvas and he can't believe that Rock kicked out. Christian pick the steel chair and hit Rock's body and then he set the steel chair before the corner and pick up The Rock. Christian pick Rock's head and pull The Rock to the corner and Christian climbs on the second rope and hit Rock's head down to the steel chair with tornado DDT! The rock begin to bleed and he quickly roll on the apron. Christian follow him here and grab his head from back and hit him with huge Apron Falling Inverted DDT and The Rock fall down on the floor. Christian get back to the ring and sit in the middle of the ring. Christian thinking how he can take out his opponent, as he mentioned that The Rock slowly getting up and Christian run toward the corner, jump on second rope and from here fly on The Rock and hit him with the Triangle Plancha! Both men are down and The Rock looks like he's out...

JR: what a hard landing!

Styles: Wow what an epic match here JR!

JR: We never know what we can see by these two great athletes!

Styles: They had some epic matches and they still shocking us with new and new moves!

JR: That's right! We never know what we gonna see next!

Christian gets up and Rock is on his knee and look like he try to get up, so Christian want to keep him down, but The Rock is able to reverse it and he throw Christian over and Christian lands hard on the steel steps and Christian scream in pain and The Rock quickly look under the ring and pick up the ladder. The Rock throw ladder into the ring and set it in the middle of the ring and then come back for Christian, but Christian tries to fight back and give Rock few punches to body, but The Rock kick him hardly to guts and put Christian to his knee and pick his head and want to hit Christian with DDT, but Christian push him and runs forward The Rock and The Rock hit Christian with Overhead Belly to Belly suplex and quickly grab Christian's head and throw Christian back to the ring and follow him there and goes for a cover!

JR: Kick out Christian! I want this to continue!

Styles: Christian is out!

Thre...Christian kicks out!

The Rock grab his head and can't believe that Christian still able to kick out. Christian grab ropes to help him get up and as he get up, The Rock run after him, but Christian ducks down and pull down the ropes and Rock fall over them out to the floor. Christian slowly get to third rope and once again looks for some high risk maneuver and as The Rock gets up, Christian fly and want to hit The Rock with Missile Dropkick, but The Rock roll out and Christian hardly hit the barricade and he grab his leg in pain. The Rock use the moment to grab Christian's hair and hit Christian's head on barrier. Then The Rock grab Christian and hit his head over announce table, but Christian give few elbows to The Rock's body and Christian fights back. Christian run after The Rock, but Rock is able to reverse it and throw Christian into huge Samoan Drop on the set table...

JR: WHAT?! Under Christian broke another table? This must be it!

Styles: That's unbelievable what these two athletes show us tonight!

JR: These two athletes show us, how stunning performance they should show us! I love it!

The Rock grab Christian and as quickly as he can pull him into the ring. Christian roll in right after him and just as he can, he goes for a cover!

JR: Goodbye Christian!

Styles: Congratulation to The Rock!

Three... NO! Christian kicks out!

Christian roll again out of the ring and Rock can't nearly even walk, but he is able to get out of the ring as well. Just as he get on apron, Christian grab all his energy to get up and pick The Rock's hands from back and set him to Killswitch position, but Rock reverse it and from nowhere, hit Christian with huge Rock Bottom down to the floor! Fans are cheering for The Rock, but cause he is out of the ring, he can't go for a cover. But The Rock think about better idea and he look on the ladder and get back to the ring. The Rock slowly begin to climb up on the ladder and when he get to top of the ladder and look for some high risk maneuver, but Big Show from a nowhere appear in the ring and pull the ladder and The Rock says “no, no”, but Big Show is so straight and he is able to throw down the ladder and The Rock fall down out of the ring right on the announce table and destroys it! Big Show then went out of the ring and grab The Rock and throw him back to the ring and then he runs out back to backstage...

JR: What's The Big Show doing here! He maybe caused The Rock that match!

Styles: That's right! But what hard landing that was!

JR: That's right! The Rock should be injured after that landing!

Styles: Let's just hope he'll be alright!

JR: Oh watch Christian there!

Christian get back to the ring and he just mentioned that The Rock is down, so he pick him up and turn him over and put him into killswitch position but The Rock push him away, and put his hand over him and try to hit Rock Bottom, but Christian reverse it and jump over The Rock and once again put The Rock to killswitch position and this time he hit it and quickly goes for a cover!

JR: KILLSWITCH! This must be it!

Styles: Without The Big Show, Christian wouldn't do that!

YOUR WINNER @ 20:43 CHRISTIAN!

Christian-debuts-on-ECW-110209b_crop_358x243.jpg

JR: What a match that was!

Styles: That's right JR! Epic and I mean EPIC match we just saw there!

JR: I still don't think this is a true win for Christian. He used Big Show to get the win here tonight.

Styles: Well, as much as Christian fought hard, that will forever taint this victory.

Christian continues to attack The Rock after the bell sounds and is joined by Finlay and The Big Show.

JR: These 3 animals adding insult to injury. Somebody stop this!

Styles: Not only was The Rock screwed here tonight but now he is the victim of a vicious assault! This plain sucks, JR!

Finaly, Christian, and Big Show are standing tall over the CWF Champion as the show goes off the air.

CREDITS:

Andrew - Christian Promo, Taking out Ryder, Intercontinental Championship Match, Coding, The Show
Hoov - Rock Promo, Tag Announcement, Rhodes send off.
Chris Dresdon - 6 Man Elimination Tag
Albo2 - HHH Promo, MVP Promo
Awesome Miz - Christian vs. Rock
Rock - Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio
BronzyCoder - Finlay vs. Kane

ANNOUNCED FOR RETRIBUTION:
The Rock© vs. Finlay - CWF Heavyweight Championship
Lesnar vs. Jericho vs. Sheamus vs. Thorn vs. Swagger. vs. CM Punk vs. Morrison vs. The Miz© - 8 Man Championship Scramble 20 Minutes
Christian vs. Orton - Big Show banned from Ringside
HHH vs. Kane - If HHH wins, he gets the briefcase and Kane is unmasked!
Tag Team Rumble for the CWF Tag Team Championship

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Damn you Big Show!!!!! LOL. Overall great show. CWF just rocks for real. Taking the e-fed world by storm. Can't wait for next week!

awesome miz

Reaction score
Wow what a great show! For me that was bad night, but I liked every single part of it! My Ryder is out and my Morrison at least eliminated Sheamus lol. Congratulation to Rock there, you deserved it.

Hoov, looks like we both own Big Show there lol.

CWF really rocks there.. If you guys gonna continue, it gonna be epic!

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
AWESHUM!!! PUNK'S ON A ROLL!!! (Better than Neitz's! lol) A great show in all the ways, my 1st match I wrote, awesome main event, twists et cetera hell yeah CWF we're the kings!!!!

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Amazing!! It was awesome, every single part of it. Can't wait for next week.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So I'm finally handed a loss again, nice work ants. Would've went longer but I got busy with other things. Nice set-up for the Kane/HHH rematch, that's going to be explosive. Get ready albo, because I'm bringing it harder than I ever have before with Kane. Hope you guys enjoyed the main event. Btw, that Tag Team Rumble has the potential to be my favorite match on the Retribution card, that's innovative booking.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Well now I know certain things so... I won't be expecting very many losses from here on out. All of you have been warned :p

But there were quite a few promos on this show but at least the action delivered.

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn
This was a really great show, i really enjoyed reading it. I thought my match was awesome no pun intended, i like the finish which makes me and Jericho look badly hurt. Now onto Round 2 of my title defense where i will face 7 ppl to try and retain my title. Congrats to all the winners on tonights show. The Big Show and Ryder segment made me lol and also the 'hotlinker' pic was funny.

My overall segment of the show was this

2nkqn2f.jpg

Thats all for now.

Reaction score
Damn I cant catch a break lol. Overall it was a great show!!! Great job by BronzyCoder. Cant wait to see whats going on for next week.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF Monday Night WAR: July 18th 2011

mondaynightwarbanner.png

Monday 18th July

Live From
HSBC Arena, Buffalo, New York
350x200_23.jpg

The titantron comes alive as we see this image...

rawiswar2hbk91ey5qp6.gif

Pyrotechnics explode from the entrance ramp as CWF Monday Night WAR theme song begins playing.

[video=youtube;flcRItw066U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flcRItw066U[/video]

We cut to ringside.

Joey Styles: Hello Michigan, I'm Joey Styles and I'm joined here by Jim Ross. What a show we've got in store tonight. Christian takes on John Morrison after The Big Show took out his best friend 'Zack Ryder'

Jim Ross: That should be an interesting one, we've also go CM vs. Sheamus, Thorn vs. Swagger, Cena vs. Ziggler, Del Rio vs. Lesnar...

Joey Styles: That we do and we've got the main event Rock & Finlay against Kane & HHH

Jim Ross: Two men teaming up and they face off at Retribution, things will get nasty... Let's get underway!

Tazz: Ahem... Up here...

Tazz is seen on the titantron.

Tazz: The show ain't started and I'm pissed off, I asked all the Tag Teams to be out 'ere but ya know? Nobody turned up this week and it's a disgrace... If one tag team doesn't turn up next week, they will not be allowed to enter the Rumble, so next week... I expect every tag team out 'ere or else you will TAKE NO PART! YOU HEAR ME?!

Tazz flips over his chair as he storms out looking furious.

The crowd is rustling in the arena when...

[video=youtube;ds7sDpdXVkA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds7sDpdXVkA[/video]

Incorporateds theme hits the arena, the crowd isn’t sure how to react but those who do react do so with boos. Ted DiBiase appears on stage and behind him comes Tyson Kidd, Ted opens his arms presenting himself to the crowd as Kidd simply turns his head from side to side staring at the people. Both men begin to make their way down to the ring in tandem, Kidd walks around the ring to the steps and DiBiase jumps up on the ring apron. Tyson jumps over the top rope into the ring and runs over to where DiBiase is, Ted doesn’t get in instead he climbs the turnbuckle and points at himself. Once he is up Kidd jumps up on the second rope in the same corner as both men look out at the crowd with a cocky confident look on their faces, Kidd jumps down and DiBiase gets in the ring grabbing a microphone and leaning on the top rope.

Deiase.jpg

Ted DiBiase:

Ladies and Gentleman what you see in this ring is the perfect example of talent, I was born into this business, wrestling runs through my veins and Tyson Kidd comes from a lineage that is unmatched. He is the last graduate of the Hart Dungeon, we both are the perfect specimans of this business, and together there is not a team that can stack up to our abilities. And in the Tag Team Rumble we will become the new Tag Team Cha-

Kidd taps Teds shoulder and he turns around, Kidd is facing the ramp and so Ted turns towards the rampway himself. They both look confused as someone is standing in the rampway, the camera turns over to the person

Hassan.jpg

Jim Ross: Is that?
Joey Styles: Who JR? He doesn’t look familiar to me.
Jim Ross: Thats Muhammed Hassan.

Kidd and DiBiase both have their eyebrows up confused, Hassan lifts his arms up in the air and drops to his knees in the rampway. No one knows whats going on when suddenly up the entrance way The Great Khali Emerges through the curtain as Hassan is still lifting his arms up in the air

Khalientranceehassan.jpg

Joey Styles: Oh my look at the size of The Great Khali, I haven’t seen him since the WWE went out of business.

Ted and Kidd step back to the middle of the ring looking at Khali walking up to Hassan, Muhammad Hassan still hasn’t moved and Khali simply walks by him and reaches up gripping the top rope and stand up in the ring apron. He easily steps over the top rope

Jim Ross: What’s going on here I don’t understand what is happening.

Kidd and Ted don’t know either, but suddenly Kidd runs up to Khali, Kidd begins to him in the the chest with his fist but Khali doesn’t react at all. The Great Khali puts his hand on Kidds head and shoves him down to the ground, Ted runs up and begins to hit Khali with right hands of his own. Khali blocks one right hand and swings his head down hitting DiBiase with a big head but that knocks him down on his back. Khali turns and Kidd jumps up and dropkicks Khali right in the chest, but Kidd simply bounces off to the mat as Khali stands straight.

Jim Ross: Oh my god, this monster is unstoppable, I’ve never seen someone shake off a dropkick like that.

Kidd is staring up at Khali with eyes wide open, he turns around and hits the ropes but when he comes back he runs right into a big boot.

Mark-Henry-and-Great-Khali-Vs-Tyson-Kidd-Melina-and-William-Regal.jpg

Kidds body bounces off the mat and he turns face down his body twisted around awkwardly, DiBiase runs behind Khali and begins smacking him in the back with clubbing shots. But Khali doesn’t seem to be effected, he turns around and DiBiase quickly kicks him in the gut. Khali bends over slightly and DiBiase runs over to the ropes but as he bounces off Khali swings his arm up and hits him with a big chop to the top of the head knocking him out, the crowd is in shock at the destruction being shown by one man as Khali stands over both men. He looks over to the ramp and Hassan puts his thumb up to his throat and does a cut throat taunt, Kidd is trying to get up holding his head in pain and once he turns around Khali puts both his huge hands around his throat. Khali lifts Kidd up in the air holding him up for a moment before slapping him down with a loud thud.

Joey Styles: Oh good god the Punjabi Drop and Tyson Kidd is out.

DiBiase is trying to push himself off the mat but cant, Khali grabs Ted by the collar and lifts him up ripping the shirt right off DiBiase. Khali simply throws the shirt out of the ring and then wraps his big hands around his head and begins to squeeze, you can see the veins pop out of Khalis arms and neck as he crushes Teds head as hard as possible.

2010_8_5-2010_8_5_4_31_28-JPG-20321.jpg

DiBiase tries to reach out and grab something but he soon begins to fade, he suddenly spits out a cough of blood before his arms go limp and he drops to his knees only up because Khali has yet to let go. The Great Khali suddenly throws DiBiases head down to the mat and stands over the destruction, Muhammad Hassan walks up the steel steps and Davari is seen walking down the ramp as well.

Jim Ross: This...This Great Khali has just destroyed Ted DiBiase and Tyson Kidd single handedly.
Joey Styles: But Why

Hassan gets in the ring and looks up at Khali with a proud smile on his face

KhalistareHassan.jpg

He tells him something as Davari steps into the ring and stands behind Khali, Hassan picks up the mic Ted had he wipes away some of the blood that dripped down from Ted and holds it up

Muhammad_Hassan_-_Mark_Magnus_04_display_image.jpg

Muhammad Hassan:

My Name, is Muhammad Hassan. I am an Arab-American, and because of that fact I am shown prejudice and unjust tyranny whenever I step out of my home. After 9/11 I looked down upon simply for who my ancestors were and my culture, and you would think ten years later that the hate, The angry stares, and the disgusting treatment would stop. But expecting ignorance to leave society has proven to be a fruitless battle, And to this day when I walk on the street I am stared upon and treated as if I am a terrorist. Well I stand here and officially proclaim all of you, each and every single one of you sitting here tonight...A Terrorist.

The crowd boos loudly as Hassan simply looks angrier waiting for the boos to die down enough for him to be heard

The Definition of a Terrorist is one who uses Violence and Intimidation in pursuit of their belief, one who terrorizes. And for Ten Years now I have been treated with violence, I have seen the attempts of intimidation and I have been terrorized for simply being named Muhammad. And while you people terrorize against me, I show that I am the last true patriot of this country. Patriotism is the love of country and the willingness to sacrifice for it, Well I loved this country and No one, NO One has had to sacrifice more than my people. And while the ignorance of this country and made me ashamed, I am still fighting to open the eyes of everyone who has wronged me and my people.

Hassan looks down for a moment

I was in line to become WWE World Heavyweight Champion and because of the blind and deaf reporters here listing me as a terrorist, because of them not knowing who I truly am and simply judging me for the way I look and the way I am I was let go by the WWE. And after years and years I have been trying to get back to wrestling and yet my phone calls have been unanswered, This man right here The Great Khali has been doing the same since CWF has become the last place to go. We call CWF and yet it still goes unanswered. They say they don’t have a need for anyone new, they say that there is no room for anyone new to come into the company and yet I see new superstars come and go every single week. This company decided to ignore me, they decide to ignore the Great Khali because the people didn’t like him, they didn’t want me here for the same reason I was fired from the WWE. So Tonight we decided to take matters into our own hands, we decided if CWF thought we were unhireable that we would make ourselves impossible to not hire. Tonight we destroyed Tyson Kidd and Ted DiBiase, and now they lay here beaten and battered. They were hired because of their history, because one had a father who was a wrestler and one was thought how to wrestle by another old wrestler. They were hired and yet The Great Khali, Davari, and Myself still haven’t been, well now they have officially resigned, they are now officially Missing in action. So Now that there is an opening, now that we have made an impact CWF will not soon forget. We Demand that Taz Open his eyes and sign us to a contract and not only that but add us into the tag team rumble... Right NOW!

Hassan looks up at the titantron waiting as the crowd show their hatred loud and clear, Taz appears on the titantron

Taz: Mr. Hassan I see that you are very passionate about your beliefs, however this is not the way you get into UCW. You do not attack someone while you are not even under contract and expect to be rewarded for such...

Hassan: That is EXACTLY What I expect you to say, but I have seen people come out in the past without a contract, and not only beat down someone but rip apart the entire arena beating down not only superstars but crew members, and Announcers alike. We decided to be civilized however we are more than capable of doing th is, so if you want our wrath to be felt for us to get a contract then we will be more than happy too.

Taz: There is no need for that, and before I get to it let me just say that no one threatens me Mr. Hassan. I see that you are passionate and I see that you want this, although I don’t condone your actions I would be crazy not to recognize what you’ve just done. So Congratulations Mr. Hassan and Mr. Khali, you are now officially hired to CWF.

The crowd boos as Hassan gets a sly smirk on his face, he turns around towards the main camera, he lifts his arms up high and Khali does the same as Daivari points to both men.

Jim Ross:
What on earth was that about?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

IF PEOPLE HAD OF TT'D THIS WEEK, I WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU MORE PICS!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
We are taken via satellite to Miz's house. He is sitting on the couch with the title on his shoulder and he is bandaged up from his match last week with Jericho. Maryse is sitting next to him on the couch. The crew tells Miz it's time and he looks into the camera and begins to address the viewers at home and the arena

The Miz: A hospital bed is the current home of Chris Jericho. After our awesome steel cage match last week on WAR I sent Jericho to the hospital. He thought that he was going to defeat me and take MY title from me. But I thought him a lesson that he will never forget and that is to never and I mean never underestimate me again. I showed him that not only do I have a big mouth but that I can back up my talk in the ring. Jericho I bet you are probably in a hospital bed somewhere watching this right now so I want you to listen up. When we first fought you said that I was never going to defeat once for this title that rests on my shoulder, well you were right I wasn’t going to defeat you once, I was going to defeat you TWICE for this title.

The Miz: The next time we face it will be with six other superstars fighting for my title at Retribution. I have a message to those six people who are hoping to capture my title, if I could do that much damage to one person. Just imagine how much I can do to all of you at the PPV. I worked hard for this title and I’m not going to let one of you losers take it away from me. None of you deserve to be in the same ring as me. None of you bring WAR the amount of ratings that I bring. None of you will ever take this title away from me. None of you are as awesome as me. So I hope you guys are ready to lose at the PPV because one person will walk out as the Intercontinental Champion at Retribution and that would be me

BECAUSE I’M THE MIZ

The Miz pauses for a moment

AND

The fans in the aren taunt Miz by saying "Awesome" before him

I’M AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The screen turns black as we go to the next part of WAR

MY NAME IS JACK SWAGGER!

215480_o.gif

The crowd begins to boo as Jack Swagger, The All-American American waltz's down the ramp towards the ring.

thoswa-1.jpg

JR: This match-up is sure to be a very physical contest to say the least.

Swagger walks around the ring and grabs a microphone from ringside. He climbs into the ring and begins to speak.

Jack-Swagger-1-291x380.jpg

Jack Swagger: How many times? How many times do I have to beat this vampire freak before CWF Management realizes what kind of commodity an All-American American truly is to this company? Kevin Thorn, I've beaten you too many times to count. Do you honestly think you have a shot against me? Do you?

All of a sudden, the lights go out. The fans start going crazy. Then, after a short while, the lights come back on and Kevin Thorn is standing across the ring from Swagger. The bell sounds and we are underway. Thorn rushes Swagger and start unloading on him with right hands.

Styles: Kevin Thorn making quite an entrance here tonight!

JR: Let's see if he can keep this momentum going.

Swagger manages to push Thorn off of him just long enough to regain composure. As Thorn goes back to attack, Swagger connects with a huge clothesline. As Thorn gets to his feet, Swagger grabs him and connects with an overhead belly-to-belly suplex. Swagger then beats on his chest and signals for his finisher this early.

Styles: Looks like Swagger is looking to end this one early.

Swagger lifts Thorn to his feet and puts him into position. Swagger lifts him up and connects with a big Gutwrench Powerbomb. Swagger then makes the cover.

3!!

YOUR WINNER @ 3:32 JACK SWAGGER!!!

jackring.jpg

JR: Well, it looks like Jack Swagger was telling the truth here tonight.

Styles:
This is some great momentum going into the 8-Man Scramble match.

Swagger leaves the ring and walks back up the ramp

JR: Oh boy, I expect this to be perhaps one of the worst things that ever happened to Del Rio.

Styles: You bet it.

delles-1.jpg

Brock Lesnar's theme hits the PA System. He comes out to a loud mixed reaction, with Paul Heyman with him. Paul Heyman stays at ringside, as Brock Lesnar enters the ring.

Brock_lesnar_entrance_.jpg

Styles: Oh god, Lesnar looks mighty.

Brock Lesnar walks around in the ring and hits himself in the chest as he waits for Alberto Del Rio. However, no one shows up. Until the titantron comes alive with Del Rio, live from his house.

185099_512x288_generated.jpg

Del Rio:

MY NAME! My name is Albertooooooo Dellll Rrriiiiiiiiiiio! But, you, you of course already know that and I'm going to disappoint you all, but I'm not joining you today here! I don't have time to waist with this.. gorilla! But you are lucky, Brock, I'll let you win this one.

Del Rio winks as the titantron darkens.

Your winner, via forfeit, Brock Lesnar!!!

JR: This was disappointing Joey. I was expecting this to be a slobberknocker.

Styles: No comments, Jim. Some cowardly work by Del Rio here. But that's how he does.

NOW LISTEN! THIS AIN'T NO MAKE BELIEVE!

john-morrison-o.gif

morchri.jpg

The crowd goes nuts as John Morrison, the Monday Night Delight, emerges from the back. He goes on to do his usual slow-motion entrance. After he's finished, Christian attack from behind much to the crowd's detest. Christian is pounding away on Morrison. As Morrison tries to stand, Christian kicks Morrison in the side and sends him rolling down the ramp towards the ring. Christian then tosses Morrison into the ring and the bell sounds. Morrison gets to his feet as the referee gains some control back to the match.

JR: What a despicable act by Christian!

Morrison and Christian run straight at one another after the bell rings, and immediately lock-up in the center of the ring! Both men seem to be at even strength, before Morrison slowly begins to push Christian backwards. After a few steps, Morrison pushes forward with all his power and drives Christian all the way back across the ring, as the two Superstars end up in the corner with Christian's back to the turnbuckles. The referee forces a clean break, but Christian reaches over the referee's shoulder and thumbs Morrison in the eye!

Styles: You have to admit what a smart move Christian made.

The fans boo loudly as Morrison covers his eye, as Christian then comes out of the corner and delivers a brutal kick to Morrison's knee! Morrison hobbles, as Christian then kicks Morrison in the opposite knee! Christian follows up with another kick to the thigh of the same leg, as Morrison now bends over in pain, allowing Christian to kick him in the upper chest near his shoulder.

JR: And this is just a vicious onslaught here from Christian!

Morrison gains energy back and grabs Christian and hurls him into the ring post. Christian holds his shoulder in pain, before Morrison grabs Christian across his front-side, lifts him, and slams him down onto his back on the mat! Morrison then tries to bend Christian's arm behind his head.

Styles: And now Morrison showing a bit of viciousness!

Morrison tries to lock in a submission hold of some sort but Christian counters by kicking wildly and connecting with the back of Morrison's head! Morrison rolls off of Christian, holding his head in pain, before both Superstars stand, as Morrison's back faces Christian. Christian stands behind Morrison, hooks their arms together, and drops to his knees, letting Morrison fall down into a Backslide Pin.

KICK OUT!

JR: That was a close call!

Morrison rolls off his shoulders and both Superstars reach their feet. Morrison tries to throw a punch at Christian, but Christian is quicker with a hard slap to Morrison's face! Morrison holds his face and wobbles groggily, before Christian grabs him in a front headlock, lifts him up, and throws him down onto his front side for a Gordbuster!

JR: Christian, as much as he disgusts me, he impresses me just the same.

Styles: Love him or hate him, Christian is a player.

Christian then starts to mock the crowd. He then does John Morrison's taunt to the crowd's dismay. He lifts Morrison up but Morrison knocks him down with a big right hand. Morrison sees Christian down on the mat and goes for the Starship Pain. As he does, Christian rolls out of the ring, sending Morrison crashing to the mat.

Styles: Morrison tried to go for a little Starship Pain but ended up going nowhere!

JR: Now what in the Hell is Christian doing?

Christian has grabbed two chairs from ringside and slid them into the ring. The referee tries to stop Christian but he shoves the referee down. Christian positions one chair underneath Morrison's head and lifts the other one going for a Con-Chair-To. As he connects, the referee calls for the bell.

YOUR WINNER VIA DQ @ 10:32 JOHN MORRISON!!!

Christian relishes at what he's done and starts walking up the ramp with a huge smile on his face. Morrison is still out in the center of the ring.

christian_crop_340x234.jpg

JR: Son of a bitch! What a bastard!

Styles: This isn't right, JR. Not at all.

Morrison takes the microphone quickly...

Morrison: Is that it Christian? You couldn't beat me clean... Next week, you and me again. I make the stipulation, you'll see next week...

SO, YOU THINK YOU'RE UNTOUCHABLE?!

John-Cena-GIF-1.gif

“I Need A Doctor” hits the PA as John Cena emerges from the back to a chorus of boos. Cena cockily walks down the ramp and into the ring. As John Cena enter the ring......

I AM PERFECTION!

Dolph Ziggler's theme hit the PA of the arena and fans give him mixed reaction and Dolph begin to make his way to the ring...

wrestling-superstar-Dolph%20Ziggler-3.jpg

cezig.jpg

As Dolph get before ring, from a nowhere in the ring appeared The Rated R Superstar Edge and Dolph Ziggler point on John Cena to turn... As John Cena turned, Edge from a nowhere hit him with the spear and fans get to their feet for The Rated R Superstar...

img_73653_edge-spears-john-cena-new-years-revolution-2006.jpg

Dolph Ziggler quickly get into the ring and say to referee to start the match and referee did!

DING! DING! DING!

Dolph Ziggler don't waste anytime and quickly goes for a cover...

Styles: You can say thank to Edge Dolph!

three...NO! Cena kicks out!

JR: WHAT?!

Dolph Ziggler can't believe it and as John Cena get to the ropes to help him get up, Dolph from a back hit Cena with a Zig Zag and quickly goes for a cover....

DING! DING! DING!

Here is your winner, @ 3:21, Dolph Ziggler!!!

JR: Ziggler stole this victory cause of Edge!

Styles: Yeah, but he won!

JR: Looks like Dolph want to say something to us!

Dolph Ziggler quickly get of the ring and goes to announcer for a microphone and he walks to ramp and here turn and say some words...

stylish-dolph-ziggler.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: Last week it was Alberto del Rio, this week it's John Cena... Who will be next? I'm not done with you losers here in CWF! This is just beginning of Dolph Ziggler's retribution! You will all feel the perfection!

Dolph drop the microphone and walks to back and camera show Edge again that is now standing in the middle of the ring and smile at John Cena that is laying down as we go to the next match...

Read The Words That Are Written In My Face ...
Why Believe Them? I Believe Them!

[video=youtube;KYgzxDEudJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYgzxDEudJA[/video]

Theme of Celtic Warrior and also called Irish Curse Sheamus hits the PA System of the arena. Sheamus comes out of backstage are and goes straight to the ring. On the ramp, while he's walking, he's hitting his chest as a sign of his great power. He stops in front of the ring and look at both sides of the arena. The crowd boos loudly, but Sheamus gives attendance just a sarcastic smile and continues his way to the ring over the steel steps to the apron, where he stands for a while and looks at the crowd again. Then over the second rope he enters the ring and starts to hit his chest again. The crowd boos even more louder...

normal_WWE_Raw_05_24_10_DSR_XviD-XWT_avi_005179600.jpg

[video=youtube;VTQlGFlYPTg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTQlGFlYPTg[/video]

"This Fire Burns" hits the PA System. It of course means one thing, CM Punk's here. Fans welcome him with a very mixed reaction. Mostly boos though. He kneels on one knee and looks at everyone in the arena. He smiles and mocks the crowd by telling them something that's not understandable, because the music is loud. CM Punk enters the ring.

cmshe.jpg

Jim Ross: This match should be a great one!

As the bell sounds, Sheamus wastes no time and kicks CM Punk in the guts and lifts him up for a High Cross, CM Punk escapes quickly, turns around and rolls Sheamus up in a schoolboy.

KICK OUT!

Sheamus gets back to his feet as CM Punk delivers a few kicks to Sheamus' torso before looking for a high roundhouse kick but Sheamus ducks before connecting with a discus punch. Sheamus steps onto the apron before looking for a Springboard Shoulderblock but CM Punk gets to his feet on time and hits a dropkick. CM Punk quickly rolls Sheamus over before locking in the Anaconda Vise!

Joey Styles: This could be over already!

Sheamus is struggling as he wiggles his way a bit to the left as his feet touches the ropes, CM Punk lets go of the hold. CM Punk gets Sheamus to his feet, CM Punk charges at Sheamus with a high knee but Sheamus moves out of the way as CM Punk's right leg goes over the top rope. Sheamus grabs him and prepares for a High Cross, Sheamus runs to the middle of the ring as he prepares to let go but CM Punk flips over and lands on his feet but Sheamus connects with a Brogue Kick.

2... REVERSED!

Jim Ross: Uh oh, CM Punk has a chance now...

CM Punk holds onto the tights...

KICK OUT!

Sheamus kicks CM Punk in the guts once again as he bounces off the ropes and looks for another Brogue Kick but CM Punk ducks as Sheamus turns around and CM Punk lifts him onto his shoulder and connects with the Go To Sleep.

Joey Styles: This one's over.

Winner by Pinfall, CM Punk!

After CM Punk celebrates his win, he gets on the microphone as he sits in the middle of the ring.

normal_RAW_946_Photo_004.jpg

CM Punk;

Before I even begin, in just 12 days we reach 'Retribution'. Twelve days, seven opponents and only one will walk away the winner. Time after time, I've been placed in single matches, six man tags, the list goes on... Who books this stuff? Vincent Kennedy McMahon? After Retribution, I demand to be placed in better competition because Sheamus... Don't you go anywhere. There's a little surprise up my sleeve tonight and luckily for you people you get to experience it! But first of all, this 'Nexus' shirt I am wearing... This symbol right here on my very shirt... The company and myself, we're divided by a nation. There's one thing that separates us and that's my demands here in this company and what the company wants to do for me. The company is getting out of hand for placing me in matches such as the Championship Scramble, with eight people giving us hardly any chance of winning. In that scramble, one pinfall and you are the interim champion. What are you doing Vince? You're supposed to be making superstars not screwing them over but it doesn't matter to me anyways because I am the best in the company. You look at The Rock who is our CWF Champion, look at what he has on the table, movies, merchandise, the money... I'm not all about that. I don't need those things at all, because I know I'm already the best and you Vincent... You-

[video=youtube;JMp8aDH8d9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMp8aDH8d9M[/video]

Suddenly Vincent McMahon comes down from the entrance ramp as he makes his way down to the ring, he snatches a microphone and begins to speak.

RAW_946_Photo_113.jpg

Vincent McMahon;

Didn't you expect me back so soon? After your actions you shouldn't even be in the building, you are extremely lucky to be even competing at Retribution. So, this little offer you want... What exactly is it you want Punk? Tell me.

CM has a smile on his face as he draw closer to Vince.

normal_RAW_946_Photo_111.jpg

CM Punk;

Vincent, Vincent, Vincent... What do I want? Can't you see I've been beating superstars after superstars... Right now, I don't need anything... But after Retribution there is something I want... I want these people signed to a contract because if you do not meet my needs... I will make sure you never, ever... Return.

Vincent McMahon;

Is that a threat Phil? Is that what you're going to do? Threaten to hurt me like you have before because you want someone to be signed to CWF?

CM Punk;

That's exactly what I want... In fact, I'll bring them out right now...

Vince jaw instantly drops as soon as the theme song begins playing.

[video=youtube;zxlgVWgC0MY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxlgVWgC0MY[/video]

'In Whispers - Here I Stand' begins playing throughout the arena... Out comes Daniel Bryan, Colt Cabana, Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin. Vince is stunned... They all walk down the entrance ramp as they hop up onto the apron, CM Punk gives a microphone to Colt Cabana.

coltcabana2_t180.JPG

Colt Cabana;

Thankyou, I am absolutely humbled to be standing in the ring with my best friend CM Punk. Vince, it doesn't bother me if you want me here or not, I've worked with you before and you kicked me out the door. Why did I decided to come back and work for you Vince? You ask why? Because I want to be surrounded by my friends and deliver 'wrestling' to all of these people, I know you don't care about these people Vince. You only want to sell merchandise on CWFShop.com but us... we sell them on our own sites, our own money Vince. We're not after the money, we're not greedy like you at all Vince, as CM Punk was saying... His proposition is a big one, something that will scream 'buy-rates' to you... What CM Punk wants is after Retribution, us five take on five of your pick... If your team loses, you're no longer the owner, instead... We get to pick who we want to own the company...

Vince is fuming, cuts Colt off...

Vincent McMahon;

Who do you think you are? Barging into my company and threatening me out the door, this is MY company. I will not let such blasphemy happen on my company.

Daniel Bryan cuts Vince off.

Daniel Bryan;

Vince, I suggest you listen and listen carefully here. When I first worked with you, you treated me like dirt... Colt, CM, Haas and Benjamin... we've worked in the same company before all together, we know what we want. We know what these people want Vince, if you don't give CM Punk his wish... Not only CM Punk will hurt you, but I will make you choke and instantly TAP OUT, but the question is... Will I give up? OR will you suffocate? Vince, I am the best wrestler in the world, I want to deliver myself to the best company and that is this very company, the big one... I am quite sure you have five wrestlers who are able to step up to the plate... Or are you afraid?

Vincent McMahon;

Look it's not going to happen!

Shelton Benjamin;

Vince... Who do YOU think you are? You afraid of deliverin' the best possible thing ever? Ya afraid to lose ya job? Look, I don't give a DAMN what you think of us, you're either signing that contract or else all HELL will break loose, ya hear me? DO YOU VINCE?

Vince steps up from his chair, he looks at CM Punk, Colt, Bryan, Haas & Benjamin... Vince goes to leave the ring... But he is stopped by Bryan. Sheamus grabs CM Punk and goes to attack, Vince turns around and looks at the action. Sheamus misses a punch only for Shelton to turn him around and connect with a Paydirt, Shelton lifts him up back to his feet and gives him to Haas who delivers three german suplexes... Colt picks Sheamus and connects with a Colt .45. CM Punk then smiles at Vince as CM Punk delivers a Go To Sleep, Vince is screaming... Bryan grabs Vince's tie before threatening to choke him.

Joey Styles: THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING...

Daniel Bryan;

I will be called Daniel Bryan here... SAY THAT YOU'VE SIGNED US OR ELSE...

Vincent McMahon;

Alright, Alright... You're signed...

Bryan smiles before locking in the LaBell lock as CM Punk drops to his knees as he whispers in Vince's ear... it is visible what is heard.

'Vincent, after Retribution... things will go MY way... and if they don't... I will put you to sleep because YOU DESERVE HATE'.

The group leaves the ring as Sheamus looks on as does Vince... but the titantron interrupts, it's John Morrison...

7410.jpg

Morrison: HELL IN A CELL!

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD! CM Punk vs. Morrison next week in a HELL IN A CELL?!

We get ready for our Main Event.

tag-1.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

POST FOR THE PAY PER VIEW!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

All four men are in the ring...

First two guys that starts the match are The Big Red Monster Kane and Finlay. Bell ring announce start of the match and Kane quickly goes for Finlay and lock his head and walk with him to a corner. Kane step back and Finlay kick him to the nuts and run toward the ropes and want to hit Kane with a clothesline, but Kane ducks from it and hit Finlay with his own clothesline, but Finlay quickly gets up and Kane hit him with another clothesline and Finlay get up again and another hard clothesline connect his head! Finlay slowly gets up and Kane runs toward the ropes and want to hit Finlay with another clothesline, but Finlay run to his corner and tags in his partner. The Rock jump over the ropes and run on Kane and hit himm with clothesline, but Kane is able to stand on his foots. The Rock give him few punches to his head and grab his head and connect it with ground with huge DDT. The Rock doesen't waste anytime and quickly goes for a cover....

1...Kane kicks out

Styles: The Rock grab his momentum and take Kane down!

The Rock grab Kane and want to put him up, but Kane reverse it and give The Rock few punches to a body. Kane then fully get up and hit The Rock with punches to head, but The Rock fights back and put Kane to one knee and runs toward the ropes and want to hit clothesline but he miss and when he turns, Kane hit him with huge Uppercut and another uppercut and hit The Rock head with about five uppercuts! The Rock get to corner and Kane runs towards to him, but The Rock hit his skull with huge elbow and quickly runs to ropes, but Kane put his foot up and hit The Rock with huge Big Boot! As The Rock is down, Kane look on his partner that wants to tag in, but Kane ignore him and run to ropes and hit hard legdrop on sitting The Rock! The Rock is hardly beated, but he's able to slowly get up and when he turned on Kane, Kane pick him up and put him down on the canvas with huge Sidewalk Slam! The Rock in pain quickly get up and try to get to corner to tag in his partner, but Kane grab his hand and turn The Rock and put him to his knees and pick him up and The Rock fall down on canvas with hard falling powerbomb! The Rock fall near to his corner and he slowly go to his partners hand and when he wanted to tag in his partner, Finlay get down of the apron and walk away with huge smile on his face...

Styles: Oh my god, Finlay just walked out of his partner!

JR: The Rock is now in huge troubles Styles!

Styles: Kane looks angry man!

Kane grab The Rock's head and pick him up and put him on his shoulders and hit him with huge Front Powerslam! Kane get to the corner and step on top rope and when The Rock get up, Kane flyes and hit him with huge Flying Clothesline and quickly goes for a cover....

JR: Oh Kane is unstopablle!

Styles: Goodbye Rocky!

Three... NO! The Rock kicks out!

Kane can't believe that The Rock kicked out and as The Rock sit, Kane run toward the ropes and when he bounces, Triple H tag himself in! Kane don't look happy about it and Triple H tell him to get out of the ring. Triple H walk to The Rock and put him up and put his leg to his knees, grab his hands and get The Rock to pedigree position and when he want to hit it, The Rock throw him over him and Triple H get up and The Rock hit him with The Rock Bottom and quickly goes for a cover...

JR: ROCK BOTTOM! This is it!

Styles: Look at Kane, he step off apron!

Three!

Winner by Pinfall - The Rock & Finlay!

The camera opens up in a dark room. As the light flickers, a voice is heard.

??? : You did this to me. I have come for revenge. I am coming. You will not escape the clutches of fate, fate is your doom. What you did to me, I have not forgotten. Look at your reflection, the monster that you are. Every time I see you on the T.V, I want to taste the bitter taste of revenge. I’m in the clear now, I will come back, stronger than ever and you are my first target. I will destroy you and leave you in a bloody mess on the floor, begging for forgiveness. You better beg because I will show no mercy.

A chuckle is heard and then the man finishes

???: 31/07/2011 CWF Retribution, I am coming, for MY retribution.

The camera fades out.

The Rock roll out of the ring and Kane quickly get into the ring and pick Triple H up and put him on his shouldered to Tombstone position, but Triple H reverse it and put Kane to Tombstone Piledriver position and hit him down on the canvas! Triple H did his taunt and from a nowhere The Rock from back hit him with The Rock Bottom!

CREDITS:

Andrew - Coding, The Show, CM Punk vs. Sheamus, Bryan/Colt Part
Awesome Miz - Rock/Finlay vs. Kane/HHH, Ziggler vs. Cena
Hoov - Swagger vs. Thorn, Christian Morrison
Rock - CM Punk/Haas/Benjamin Part, Del Rio vs. Swagger
Rawisrey - Hassan/Khali Segment
Soccerboy - Miz Promo

OOC: Absolutely disappointing week, pick up the game... PPV is on the 31st.

Last edited:

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
First of all, as a part of CWF Staff, I'm kinda embarrassed you didn't post that much, because it's kinda, you know, shitty, when you do all the hard work to make this fed run smoothly and put the shows together, write the matches, it's really shitty when you don't see people posting, because we do it for you only..

Anyways, back to the show! The show was awesome! I love this thing, well I'll just say let the domination begin! ;) My Punk is lately on a roll tho. I love myself.

awesome miz

Reaction score
Fuck are you kidding me guys?
ants, ‎ awesome miz, ‎ Chris Dredson, ‎ EffectsofRaven, ‎ Ellis, ‎ Lubaninho, ‎ rawisrey, ‎ Rock, ‎ Sam - these guys viewed this and Only Rock respond? Common guys, we worked on this hardly and we do it for you so be active! Guys if you want great shows, you must tt! What happened? Really disappointed...

But to show.... Show... well... I will not comment it, just my match! I won haha! So 1-1 with andrew now! Great session dude! RoH "invasion" started and we'll see what gonna happen!

Rawisrey - damn Hassan's promo put me down! awesome work dude!

So for next week, I hope everyone will tt!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Come on guys, you all view this and say nothing about it. Get the comments rolling

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I have been summoned via MSN.

The CM Punk stuff was good, I feel it borrows from the current product a bit too much, but points for creativity. Hassan/Khali is going to be a great tandem, props to rawisrey on that. Knew I was going to lose when albo2 didn't show up, but he did apologize and give a reason so it's all good.

Can't wait for Retribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.