CWF - Past Honor/Riot Trashtalking #1 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF Thursday Night Honor 9/15/11: Christian vs. The Rock vs. Cody Rhodes

A brand new theme song is played throughout the arena, the crowd is quite confused.

[video=youtube;tKlg2vv7ygM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKlg2vv7ygM&feature=related[/video]

'Nonpoint - Vengeance' begins playing throughout the PA System as Christian slowly walks from behind the curtain, the crowd is giving him a mixed-reaction but cheers are heard. Christian is making his way down to the ring as he steps up on the steel steps before laughing at the crowd and taking the microphone.

tumblr_lmc9wvGN8b1qax9gv.gif

Christian;

Ha, you people... Listen to the noise you're giving. It's churning my stomach, so stop what you're doing and listen carefully.

The crowd instantly goes silent, boo's begin to be heard.

I've said it before and I'll continue to say it. I'll never respect you people, cheer all you like but I don't need them. Last week was a travesty, while you people thought Cody Rhodes was about to beat me 1-2-3, you were all mistaken. Before The Rock came out and interfered Cody was looking for a super-plex but I would have easily reversed that and performed a Killswitch off the top rope. If it wasn't for The Rock interfering I would have advanced and continued on the tournament. But now I'm back to the drawing board thanks to The Rock. I've beaten you before, I take it you're wanting a bit of revenge after I did beat you and you lost all your focus and lost the CWF Heavyweight Championship to Finlay. You see Rocky, I've beaten you before and I've beaten Finlay as well, it proves I'm better than the both combined and now you're wanting to get your hands on me for what happened in the past... How people cannot get over things, what I did Rocky was prove myself because management has constantly screwed me over. Ever since I lost that Fatal Four Way, I've gone nowhere. I've beaten Randy Orton, I've beaten everybody and just when I had Cody beat...

Christian is absolutely furious, he kicks the ropes as he continues on.

Cody Rhodes is nothing but a hypocrite! The poor kid worries about his looks than wrestling and you Rocky, while you've continued to leave 'your' people to play Tooth Fairy. I've came out here week by week, regardless of what people think of me and I've put on an exceptional performance week in, week out. How these people still respect you is a blasphemy, you're nothing but a freakin' puppet Rocky. You have no idea how pissed off I am right now, I had everything in my damn corner and it's you again screwing me out of opportunities. This week you won't get away with it, your return to CWF will be a complete failure and I will prove myself time after time why I'm unstoppable. If it wasn't for people stepping in my way I'd be facing Brock Lesnar this week. You've put a stop in this 'chapter' of mine, it's a blank page right now... I could have finished that 'page' last week. But you just had to come out and interfere what should have finished last week and now I've got to deal with you Rocky... again and Cody... again. Two people who are not worth my time, I'm going to get the job done because I've proven myself, I've injured Randy Orton to a point where he cannot compete and this week... The both of you will suffer just that!

Christian isn't done yet, he embraces the crowd's deafening boo's.

While Cody Rhodes didn't appear on WAR and put on the worse performance at Starrcade, I went in a thirty minute match only to embarrass Randy. Where were you Rocky? Where were ya? The so-called 'People's Champion' was nowhere to be seen, that's a disgrace for these people... but these inbred morons know nothing, they'll continue to cheer you because you're the freakin' Rock. Well I don't care who you are and I certainly don't care about Cody Rhodes... His wrestling generations are nothing to me... His father especially being that 'obese'... Must have scared Cody into forcing himself to look at himself so much. You know there's a weird gene there but my gene is thirsty for victory... I don't look to fail, I look to win and win I will this coming Thursday on Honor. What are you guys going to do about it?

Christian pauses but a theme song is heard...

Purple PuNk

Reaction score
I am hoping to post last, but if whatever his name is does not post by tomorrow I will post Monday.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
You post Monday then, I'll post after you.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
CWF Thursday Night Honor 9/15/11: Brock Lesnar vs. Alex Riley

This thread is for Brock Lesnar(Slim) and Alex Riley(Aniking) to TT for their upcoming singles match on this week's edition of Honor. Good luck guys!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
CWF Thursday Night Honor 9/15/11: Road Dogg vs. Kevin Thorn

This thread is for Road Dogg(lewbrication) and Kevin Thorn(Sam) to TT for their CWF Championship semi-finals match for this week's edition of Honor. Good luck guys!

Purple PuNk

Reaction score
[video=youtube;Z8JnBtWGGfE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8JnBtWGGfE&feature=player_embedded[/video]​

The fans immediately throughout the arena jump to their feet as the Rock's theme song bumps through the P.A. Christian rolls his eyes as he leans back against the ropes as the after a few long moments the Rock struts out onto the stage with a microphone in his hand. Taking a step for the Rock seemingly hesitates before taking a step back, looking into the camera and cocking his eye brow as the fans immediately get louder than thought possible before the Rock makes his way to the ring with his Ray Ban sunglasses focused on Christian...

The+Rock+%252856%2529.JPG

The Rock: How about you slow your roll and shut your damn mouth you candy ass?!

The fans cheer loudly interrupting the Rock...

The-Rock3.jpg

The Rock: Christian you talk about this, you talk about that and quite frankly the Rock does not know what you are bitching and whinnying about. So shut up and sit down and let the Rock tell you what is about to happen, and if you can't handle that you can be rest assured that the Rock will have a gift for you. It is right here...

The Rock points to his shoe and the crowd erupts as the Rock ignores the crowd.

The Rock: Now the Rock is not going to go into that own pitch about what this is gonna happen to you because frankly the Rock has more important things to do and that is the CWF Heavyweight Championship. After this Thursday the Rock will get the his shot at the CWF Heavyweight Championship, so you can bitch and whine all you want about how the Rock stole your win and how the Rock has inserted himself into this tournament, but the facts remain clear...

Fact #1: If you were as good as you say you are... if you were as good as you think you are you would have won the match before you bored the crowd before you bored the Rock and the Rock had to interrupt.

Fact #2: You can make all the claims you want about beating the Rock before, but it is simple. The Rock cannot be beaten. Oh no! The only way the Rock can lose is if the Rock wins over the Rock. You see Christian there is no one more electrifying, there is no one better than the Rock not in CWF... and ESPECIALLY not on Honor.

Christian begins to open his mouth as he stands up straight...

The Rock: Shut your damn mouth! The Rock is not done yet!!

The fans erupt into cheers as chants of "Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!!" are heard...

The Rock: What the Rock does not get is why you are so interested in the past Christian when it is all about the future and what will soon become the present, and that is the Rock becoming CWF World Champion. But since you insist on talking about the past let's talk about the past... let's talk about how Christian could not get himself title shots unless he got it because he was buddy buddies with Edge. Let's talk about how that these people would not even give a damn about Christian if it was not for the Rock bestowing about Christian the People. The People who became the "Peeps". You see Christian if it was not for someone else you would not be put in the position that you find yourself in, so why not do us all a favour and do something for yourself ya candy ass instead of trying to rub people. In fact the Rock wouldn't doubt if that is how you got this title situation in the first place. You been rubbing people off so much in your career I wouldn't be surprised if you went down to Striker's office and rubbed him off you and your Jonas Brothers haircut and your blonde hair you look like you should be a member of Glee ya candy ass!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Completely bypassing any sort of formal entrance… Brock Lesnar marches to the ring solo and stands center ring as the fans still do not appreciate nor like this beast of a man that has not been defeated in one on one competition.

Brock: I’ve dealt with the best in the world, the supposed best in the world twice and both times they failed. Then last week I dealt with a drunk that thought he would get the win on me but he also fell short to my might so what is next? Because of some stupid bs with The Rock, Christian, and Cody all getting their little girl panties in a bunch while on their period I have to settle for some match against a new comer. Alex Riley. I found out about this match and the first thing that came to mind… who in the hell is this kid? Secondly he thinks… he has an idea, he has some thought that he stands a chance against someone like me? He thinks that he could possibly win against me? And why would that be? I can tell you because of some ill fated interference he did on another show. And because of that he thinks that he is going to be top of the line competition. He thinks that he is going to rock the sheets, completely shock the CWF world, shock the Honor world and defeat Brock Lesnar.

I’ll tell you right now… I don’t have to win this match. Either way I am facing off against one of those three pieces of crap for a belt that will eventually be mine. But… for people like Riley, they need to be put in their place. They need to understand that it takes more than attacking whoever it was to make an impact. He wants to make a real impact he should have came after me. He wants to make a real big impact… he needs to take his scrawny ass out from the back and show that he has a set of balls when he steps up to face off against Brock Lesnar. Because I can guarantee you that I am not going to be taking this fight lightly. I’m looking to make a statement. I’m looking to prove a point. I’m looking to show those three idiots what it is that they will be encountering when I face off against one of those three bitches. What the CWF corporates are not realizing… you do not piss off Brock Lesnar.

Brock: And before you even think about it… I can careless what you have done anywhere else Riley. Whatever the hell you did in anyother companies keep it to yourself. Whatever you did, whoever you beat up before this match… doesn’t weigh anything in our encounter. What is going to matter… is whether I allow you to compete again after our match. What is going to matter is whether you will have any strength, any will within you to want to compete after dealing with the likes of someone like me. There is only ONE Brock Lesnar. Only one… and I have proven time and again that I am without a doubt the best in the world. I have proven that week in and week out. And here I have made Honor my home. I have pretty much declared Honor a warzone and I execute whoever I want. Right now… you are the next in line.

Right now you are the one that is going to have the unfortunate task of having to weather a storm unlike that seen anywhere in CWF history. And now you maybe wondering why this is happening to you. I can tell you simply… I just don’t like you. Something about young punks like you coming into a man’s world just pisses me off and I will be sure, I will make sure, I guarantee you… I will hurt you. You have no chance of winning this match. None at all. As soon as this match was announced any chance of you winning your Honor debut disappeared and there was nothing left but wondering… if you would have what it takes to survive. So at this point in your career Riley… ask yourself. Do you have what it takes to survive? Because I think you’re too much of a pussy to do it.

Prove me wrong.

Brock lowers his mic awaiting Alex to say something.

Lewb

Reaction score
The second round to determine the first ever CWF Champion is underway this Thrusday, and one of the men left in the tournament is about to come out. Everybody knows which one after hearing one of the most famous guitar riffs in the wrestling galaxy as thousands of fans get to their feet!

Road Dogg: Oh! You didn't know?! Your ass better CALL SOMEBODYYYYYYYYY!

The crowd copy him as he walks out, with Billy Gunn onto the stage, James with a microphone in hand. He continues to welcome the crowd as he approaches the ring.

new_age_outlaws.jpg

Road Dogg: Los Angeles, Californ-eye-'ey!!! You are here with the New Age Outlaws! You are now rockin with the best of the best!

The Outlaws make their way into the ring and keep saluting the fans until their music gets cut. Road Dogg lifts the mic to his lips, and the whole crowd say in unison with him....

Road Dogg: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, D-Generation-X proudly presents to you the the best ever Tag Team of the Wooooooorld. The Road Dogg Jesse James, the Bad Ass Billy Gunn, the New Age Outlaws!

RoadDoggBadAssEntrance.jpg

Road Dogg then passes the mic to Billy Gunn.

Billy Gunn: And if your not down with that then we got two words for you... SUCK IIIIIT!

Now last week, as everybody knew and predicted would happen, the Dogg got one over on Alberto Del Rio! He had his tail between his legs and packed of back to El Ray! And in honesty, it couldn't have happened to a better guy. But this week, to keep going, my main man must go deeper... and darker.... yes, there's a darker and more evil place in this universe than Mexico.... and that Ladies and Gentlemen is the depths of hell! Kevin Thorn be the name, taking souls be the game.... but wrestling.... well the kid just don't quite cut it! I mean come on, this kid will have to take on one half of the best Tag teams to ever grace Wrestling! Not just CWF, but wrestling itself. And to be honest, I've seen a few of your recent performances and kid.... I may be the Ass Man... but your just an ass!

Gunn passes the microphone back to Road Dogg to give his two cents on his match.

Road Dogg: Thanks for that Billy. But I don't think Thorn is going to be that easy. He got through a first round match too remember..... But he's still not gonna be enough to knock off myself, and the dogg house! *Crowd bark* I am not just an accomplished tag team wrestler, but I can hold my own, as I showed you against Alberto last week,a nd this week will be no different. The only thing ever to allude me was a World Title... and this is my time! This is my chance to show that I can cut it with the Finlays' and Rocks of this business... and Kevin Thorn, if you think you can stop me.... I dare ya to try!

Road Dogg and Billy Gun chat to each other in the ring when all of a sudden...

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
When all of a sudden the lights go down, the arena starts to hear the noise of blood curdling when suddenly the lights come on a deep red and Kevin Thorn appears up on the titantron alongside Ariel, Gangrel and Judas Mesias. The camera suddenly changes and shows Ariel sitting on the floor alone, she speaks into the camera.

ariel-2-1.jpg

Ariel: Foolish... foolish mere mortals. And foolishness is a flaw that occurs it seems only in mortals. For we are not foolish enough to act like clowns... to embarass ourselves like you two imbeciles do every week. No... we move with intent rather than to entertain. Which is why we're back here... waiting, on the hunt. We're gathering our strength... our power before our great leader, Kevin Thorn goes into battle against the Road Dogg this week on Honour. And maybe... maybe you should do the honourable thing Road Dogg and just forfeit... for the defeat will only touch the surface of the pain and suffering that our master will inflict upon your foolish soul. You may well have your 'dog house' and your best friend by your side... but let me assure you, you could have the whole armed forces on your side and it wouldn't change what is already written... and so it shall come to pass... Kevin Thorn will defeat you... your blood shall be ours and then... then it won't be long until Kevin Thorn raises the World Championship into the air for The Coven... and then darkness... darkness will truely shine brighter and drown the light...

Ariel laughs and suddenly the lights go off again, when they come back on we see Kevin Thorn and Ariel at ring side sitting laughing at the New Age Outlaws from where they sit... Kevin Thorn speaks.

Kevin_Thorn_-_Kevin_Matthew_Fertig_16-1.jpg

Kevin Thorn: Replenished... the hunt, fufilled... last week I defeated The Miz... it rained blood... but it was only the beginning... my thirst has not been quenched... you, Jesse will be the next, but by no means the last to fall to the power of Kevin Thorn and The Coven... and the blood rain?... well it becomes a river... and it will flow freely until it becomes a vast ocean. You will contribute to that ocean this week Road Dogg... when I strike you down with the Original Sin... and who knows... maybe if Billy comes down to the ring... we might just, extend the party, to include plus one's.

The lights go off again, when they come back on all four members of The Coven stand surrounding the New Age Outlaws, the crowd are booing out of fear.

Last edited:

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
WHOAAAA!
Your Only Smoke And Mirrors!

[video=youtube;r2fK7-N71Ic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2fK7-N71Ic[/video]

Cody Rhodes' entrance theme hits the PA system much to the fans dislike and when the CWF’s Dashing superstar walks onto the stage he gets a standing ovation of boos.

thumb_003.jpg

Cody smirks and turns round to face the titantron looking at his 'dashing' face before he slowly walks down the ramp and ignoring the boos from the fans, climbs up the steel steps and gets into the ring. He picks up the mic that was laid out for him and addresses the CWF Universe.

‘Dashing’ Cody Rhodes: Shut up, both of you! I’m getting sick of hearing you. I can smell your breath from the back. Everybody in this goddamn arena knows that I was about to beat you last week Christian. I was about to beat you before this ugly son of a bitch came here whining about not getting his chance. Well guess what Rocky, you’re going to wish you never interfered because now you’ve got me to worry about. You’re just another worthless superstar among the others on this roster and on this edition of Honor, I’ll make sure you are the one that I’ll be pinning. You call yourself the peoples champ? A champion of what Rocky? You aren’t a champion and while I might not be at the moment, at Invasion, I’ll be capturing the CWE Championship and my dashing face will be even more dashing with championship gold sitting on my shoulder. Last week, I was dominating Christian and I know that I would have advanced but for your interference. Are you out of your mind? Interfering in my match, interfering in the most handsome, charismatic and talented superstar in histories match. Well, I will remember that during our match and there is no way you can keep up with me. Maybe 10 years ago at a push. You’re too old now Rocky, a hasbeen. The physicality of our match will be too much for you. You see, you’re the past and I am the present and future.

normal_134.jpg

The crowd boo Cody loudly.

‘Dashing’ Cody Rhodes: Of course you never mentioned me one bit. You are scared I’ll beat your ugly face back to Samoa aren’t you Rocky. Well, as much as I’d love to do that, I’ll beat you in the ring. You always seem to come back don’t you Rocky. You can’t understand that you’re a hasbeen. Your days as the top dog are long gone. It’s my turn now. You see, that championship already has my name on it because I’m the only superstar to have a chance at claiming it. Not you, not Christian, me. When I become your Dashing Champion you’ll give me the respect I deserve. I am the perfect role model for you people. I can tell already half of you need to go on The Biggest Loser, obesity is everywhere tonight. You say you’re the best Rock, I’m afraid you’re either mistaken or high on magic mushrooms because the best is standing right here speaking to you. I’m ashamed to call myself American with the obesity and laziness from around 90% of the population. Everything I work for goes unnoticed.

normal_146.jpg

The crowd cut off Cody.

‘Dashing’ Cody Rhodes: Christian. You had me beat? I thought it was April 1st then for a minute. You can stand here and tell jokes but I see your still ginger. I gave you some expert advice last week but of course you never listened. You’re just an ugly whining bitch who cries for title shots. You are not going to win this triple threat. You have no talent and I’ve proved I’m better than you and now I finally get to win this match. I suggest you look after yourse..... yuk what’s that.

normal_199.jpg

Cody walks over to Christian and looks at his head.

‘Dashing’ Cody Rhodes: So greasy. I could fry chips on your head, I suggest you take a shower. I personally recommend Head and Shoulders shampoo. It’s the best out there.

Cody is cut off...

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
No, I think we're leaving it 1-1-1

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Aniking

Reaction score
CWF - Past Honor/Riot Trashtalking #2

[video=youtube;6FEK0X1Bmss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEK0X1Bmss[/video]

The CWF Universe burst into cheers as Alex Riley makes his way out from the back. Riley emerges with a smile on his face as he stands at the top of the ramp and soaks in the positive atmosphere. Riley looks around at the crowd for a moment before deciding to walk down the ramp and towards the ring

dynamic_resize

Riley high-fives some fans as he rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps. He stands on the ring apron with the smile still on his face, before entering the ring. Riley walks over to the turnbuckle, climbs up it and raises his arm in the air. The CWF Universe cheers him as he gets off the turnbuckle, reaches through the ring ropes and is handed a microphone from an official. Riley walks to the middle of the ring and raises the microphone to his mouth

Riley5.jpg

Alex Riley

I hope you all enjoyed my cameo appearance at Invasion, because that's not the last time you'll be seeing me in a CWF ring.

The CWF Universe cheer at that thought as Riley gives them even more

No, this is just the beginning of the A-Ry era in the Championship Wrestling Federation, and you're all going to be seeing a hell of a lot more of me in the near future. See I have a thirst, a thirst for success that needs to be quenched, and the only way I can do that is by doing what I do best... and that's wailing on some dorks. Now bare with me for a moment, because I know you people didn't like me when I walked around all high and mighty, with my Varsity jacket and a cocky attitude. I get it, I was a tool, but my perceptions on who I need to be and what I need to do to succeed have changed dramatically, to the point where cutting corners and taking the easy way out just doesn't cut it anymore. I look at the world as a whole differently, and a great example of that would be my thoughts on you guys, the CWF Universe. I used to consider people like you to be the embarrassments of the world, which is why I called you dorks, but now I realise... well, now I realise guys like Alberto Del Rio are the REAL dorks of the world.

The crowd love Riley making fun of Del Rio, as Riley seemingly enjoys it too

I mean, who does this guy think he is? He shows up to the arena the very moment he is scheduled to appear and drives straight out here in his rented luxury cars and with a cheap scarf thrown around his neck. Now I get he wants to come across as a rich, classy, elegant guy, but I've seen scarves like his on sale for about two bucks at my grandmother's second-hand shop, and nothing says classy like a two dollar, pre-used scarf. I get that finding a bargain like that is a bonus for your everyday harry and dick, but for a guy that prides himself on how he presents himself? I don't think so, which is why Alberto probably needs to go back to Mexico and take a good, hard look in the mirror and see how much of a dork he is. If I were that ring announcer of his, I wouldn't set foot out in public knowing that any bully could wail on me for being associated with a guy like Del Rio.

Riley casually walks around the ring as if he has been inside one his entire life, showing the entire world that he isn't short on confidence

But okay, enough of the jokes. Let's be serious for a moment, because there's a lot riding on this match. See the winner goes on to the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view to compete for the Intercontinental Championship, and speaking as an inexperienced guy that is yet to win his first career championship, I'd love nothing more than to steal the spotlight at the Elimination Chamber by calling myself the new Intercontinental Champion. I get there's a tall order to climb before I can achieve that, but the only way I can even get near that title is if I beat Del Rio next week... and I will beat Del Rio. I'm confident that I can right my wrongs that stem from my debut match by earning myself a title shot after next week, and nobody is going to stop me from doing just that. Get used to this face people, because it's only a matter of time before it's the very face you associate this company with.

Riley's arm falls to his side as he smiles at the camera for a few seconds, before turning to face the titantron, awaiting the arrival of his opponent

Status
Not open for further replies.