CWF Nitro: Batista vs Wade Barrett

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
[video=youtube;SmdLqTJmPBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmdLqTJmPBE[/video]

"End of Days" starts as the boos begin to echo throughout the arena. Wade Barrett appears from behind the curtain with one of the smuggest looks on his face you could ever see and his trademark suit jacket with the rose in the collar as always. He already has a microphone in his hand as he stands on the stage. He moves his free hand downward to motion to the crowd that they should be quiet but this only makes them boo louder. He waits for them to finally stop before he stays on the stage and begins to talk.

normal_smackdown11312_030.jpg

Wade Barrett:I don't know how many times I've got to say it before you get it, but it gives me so much pleasure to recite it. I told you so. I told you that I would put down the old dog that was Mick Foley, and put him through a burning table, and enjoy watching that mass of flannel and clogged arteries fry. One by one, all the decrepit and crumbling statues of the past are being demolished and being replaced with the shining beacon of my career. Mick Foley will most likely never be seen in a wrestling ever again, and as for Michaels...well, although Cody Rhodes couldn't get the job done in 20 minutes that I could in a tenth of that time, I opened Shawn Michaels eyes as to why he should have quit, and that's exactly why he did what he did. But as much as I'm sure those two would like the world revolving around their rotting carcasses, I have a more important matter at hand, and that's retribution. Because now, I have to face a man who I took on in my re-debut, and once again he's the World Champion. I'm of course talking about Batista. The Animal. The current Undisputed CWF Heavyweight Champion. The man who Chris Jericho was so scared of facing, he threw a man who was far from prepared into a match with him. And don't you even dare try to claim yourself as any kind of real champion, Batista.

Barrett begins to walk down the ramp and up the steps, and he talks as he begins stepping inbetween the ropes in order to get into his ring.

Wade Barrett:And now I'm sure you're asking why you shouldn't Batista, and it's a very simple answer so I'm sure even you should get this. You didn't even compete in the match for the title you were scheduled to have. It wouldn't surprise me if you were the one behind the attacks on Hassan, Sheamus and the Undertaker, although that last one was admirable. Besides that, I'll admit you beat me before. Because Batista, I'm not afraid of admitting a loss, and I'm not afraid of you. You faced me when I was just coming back into this business, when I was coming back to reclaim my ring. I'm not afraid to admit that you're an excellent athlete, if you weren't, you wouldn't be here. It's just an unfortunate fact that I'm better. Our title match was hardly proof, you had trained and I was most likely suffering ring rust, and I am hardly going to be motivated fighting for a title against you when if I were to beat you, my championship would go right around the waist of the man who feigned an injury to avoid facing you. But the Winds of Change have already torn through CWF, and now I AM ready, and I AM motivated. And what I AM going to do, Batista, is pin your shoulders for three and prove to everyone why your win was nothing but a fluke.

Barrett stares into the camera intensely before suddenly the tron lights up with life and something appears on it. Barrett turns to see who thinks they have any right to interrupt him.​

OOC: You wanted something, and I figured I owed you something :p GL Mr.Lewb, let's make this a good one.