CWF Monday Night Nitro: Shawn Michaels vs Wade Barrett

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
[video=youtube;ko4Ca0vY5kQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko4Ca0vY5kQ[/video]

Wade Barrett arrives from behind the curtain with a smirk across his face and his suit jacket around his shoulders, the boos seeming to escalate with every move he makes. He walks to the end of the stage and squats downwards, feeling around the ramp with his hand, before looking up at the ring and suddenly standing and throwing his arms up to point in the air, his jacket flying off his shoulders. He strolls down the ramp, microphone waiting on one of the top turnbuckles as he climbs the steps. He grabs it from the apron before stepping inbetween the ropes and into the ring. He raises an eyebrow at the crowd and paces in the ring as he talks.

normal_smackdown826_23.jpg

Wade Barrett:I don't know how many times I have to be right before it starts to sink in. The bigwigs in the back, the suits, the corporate lackeys, Talent Relations, the General Managers, and their goons in the black and white shirts, all of you need to listen up right now. You've been making a huge mistake and what that is is the fact that you are bringing about the death of this business, making the mistakes of your forebears in WCW. Me, the Athletic, Talented and all-around excellent Wade Barrett, is forced to share his time on television with the old, decrepit, living fossil of a man that is Shawn Michaels. Just last week, you put this man in the main event against The Undertaker. Both these men were past their sell-by-date in 2006, I hardly see what success they're going to bring this industry in the new age of 2012. And it WILL be a New Age, a New Era, because I am stopping this travesty dead in its tracks. I'm tired of seeing the "Established Veterans" like Mick Foley, The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels just to name a few. If I can't convince you with what I've done so far, then I guess I have to force you to see the light. I'm going to have to drag you up to the incrimination of this complete bias. I will prove why I deserve my spot by dropping Shawn Michaels in this ring for the three count. As if last week wasn't evidence enough. Even the legendary "Heart-Break Kid" is beginning to crack, he did what nobody thought he could do and tapped out to The Undertaker. I personally don't care about tales of your "Heart", what I care about is ripping it out of your chest if it gets me somewhere.

Barrett stops in the ring and begins digging his finger towards his chest, showing all the people who he believes to be stupid who he's talking about.

normal_smackdown826_48.jpg

Wade Barrett:And this isn't some young gun attempting to make a name for himself at your expense, Shawn. This isn't your success story putting the rookies who want to make themselves established stars in their place. I already am an established star, I am one of the greatest talents in the world, if not THE greatest. This is MY ring, this is MY company, and you are stealing MY spotlight. Contrary to what you'd like to believe, no matter what you think, you have to accept that I am the centrepiece of this very business. I am the one thing pulling all of this together, and I plan on showing Shawn Michaels exactly why the spotlight on this show is reserves for one man and one man only, and that man is Wade Barre-

Wade Barrett is interrupted by the titantron suddenly coming to life, and he turns at it in frustration and slight disbelief at this impotence.​

Reaction score
Bronzy I'd like to apologize to you for not showing up in our match