CWE LockDown '08 BTB Poster (Made it Myself, No Lies)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
LockDown08.jpg

^ No, Weebo did not make this for me! I was just bored and wanted to make GFX so I downloaded a lot of PSD's. (buttload I downloaded are used on an unfinished one BTW) Well yeah, rate/hate/debate/whatever.

Switchy

Reaction score
It's ok I guess but a plain black bg doesn't really work but it's not too noticeable and the way you placed the PSD's is kinda cool and I like the Sting PSD at the back but the HBK PSD was a bad choice imo. 4.5/10

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Yeah, I kinda agree on the Michaels PSD, it looks as if it is kinda out of place. And I started to have blood in the B/G, but I erased it because it didn't fit the theme of the PPV very well.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
PSD's are bad quality, try cutting some yourself... PSD placement arn't exactly amazing & no blending is a real turnoff.

The plain black background only works if it really makes the main PSD stand out, also, the CWE logo is pretty bad when you put it up next to the black background, try desaturating it a bit.

Vandy316

Reaction score
to be honest, i think its not good at all. the background is to plain, balls is covering almost all of shawn and isnt shown enough of and then HBKs pic just doesnt fit any of the others
2.5/10

Enigma22

Reaction score
well theres basically no background so thats bad. the psds arent cut out to well and the placement could be better. the CWE logo thing is not good omi and u dont got a border so its not really good at all. 3/10

C4

There is really no background at all, just plain black? And why is the Lockdown Logo so compressed? It's just PSD placing over each other, so really nothing to be impressed off, but since it's your first try 2/10 otherwise for a pro.GFX'r it's worth nothing more than a 0, keep trying.