• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Custom Old School WWF meets Green Lantern BDC

BDC

I've done several crossovers between old school WWF superstars and the different ring colors of the DC Comics Lantern Corps!
This is Ted DiBiase (obviously) with his money belt lit up with the Orange Lanterns symbol of greed!

TedOrangelantern_zps3282515d.png

BDC

Bit of a false advertisement edited the title.

I think I said DC GREATNESS? not sure right now, but that's what I think I said. And it's not a Green Lantern (don't mess with a geek)...lol...he's orange...

John McHenry

John McHenry
I was expecting a graphic that looked like a comic not a pic with a layer of orange claiming it meant that he was a lantern.

BDC

Actually, there were several layers and a lot of coloring and graphic work involved. But feel free draw me up a Ted DiBiase lantern, I'm sure you have all the time in the world. This graphic took long enough as it is...I'm out

BDC

This one is my favorite. I put a lot of graphic work into this and it turned out the best.

undertakerBlackLantern_zps166369e5.png

Nate

This is a pretty interesting concept for graphic work. I'm not a fan of the whole image being a shadow-like figure but his face is still fully sheen. Also I fail to see how that's old school WWF when that's Taker's image from 2004-2011, but w/e I still like it.

3.5/5 hope to see more coming from you. :)