• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Currently Watching 2.0

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Mad Men Season 5 Episode 6.
This season is getting more interesting as it is getting darker and there is more mistque to some of the smaller characters.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Mad Men Season 5 Episode 6.
This season is getting more interesting as it is getting darker and there is more mistque to some of the smaller characters.

Same, this season has been AMAZING so far the fight screen last week was AWESOME.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Yeah like the party scene involving Roger. Pete remains one of the more interesting characters, but I am bored with Don now.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Someone needs to call Don out he's been in bitch mode this season. And i'm starting to like Pete more and more as the season goes on.

ROGER IS STILL MY HERO.

Troy

Top Gear Season 17

I think this is Episode 4, it is the one where they aim to revamp the train system by creating cheaper trains by converting cars to run on the tracks. Excellent challenge.