• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Currently Watching 2.0

Troy

Celebrity Apprentice

This is one of my favourite reality shows, I much prefer this to the regular Apprentice because it is fun watching the celebrities interact. This is Season 12, the current season, and it is episode 4. I don't want to spoil anything so I won't say who goes but I will say that it is ridiculous that Lou Ferrigno is still there. The guy does nothing except offer to play the Hulk, the team don't want him there and he has done nothing for four weeks yet in the boardroom he manages to convince Trump to keep him. The whole team tell Trump that he doesn't want to be in charge and doesn't actually do anything but he won't listen. I am hoping that Penn Jilette wins, I am a massive Penn & Teller fan and so I want him to make it to the end. He is a very smart guy and should do quite well in this. On the women's team I think that Patricia will do very well and I hope that Dayana stays because she is so beautiful.