• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Current weather

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Yeah, it's crazy. Tons of tourists still running around out here.
Ack! I couldn't stand being in a state that's always that hot. All the times of me sayin that I wanted to live in Tennessee I had forgotten just how HOT it really gets. And what little asthma I hv I couldn't bare to be outside for a long period of time. ...... UNLESS THERE WAS A SWIMMING POOL INVOLVED. ?
[automerge]1569708840[/automerge]
I changed my mind and would rather live someplace where the summer's are abit more mild. Texas? Heck no! Steve Austin can have it all... lol

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Going to be in the 90's tomorrow. :damn:
Thats just Great! Doesn't help us out at all. ☹Our A/C/Fan/heat in the house went out 2 days ago. And we've been sleeping with ALL our windows open and floor fans on. From what I heard it is now considered to be a Fire Hazzard. L.o.v.e.l.y! And we've been renting the place for 7 yrs now.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
I'm one of those kids who wore coats and crap during summer then wore t-shirts during the winter.

Apparently I don't give a f*ck about weather

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Thats just Great! Doesn't help us out at all. ☹Our A/C/Fan/heat in the house went out 2 days ago. And we've been sleeping with ALL our windows open and floor fans on. From what I heard it is now considered to be a Fire Hazzard. L.o.v.e.l.y! And we've been renting the place for 7 yrs now.
Just found out that our A/C/Furnace unit is a 1999 version. 20 yrs old! No wonder it went out.