Current weather

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Yeah it is more about safety... just back in the 90's and early 2000's, it was GET YOUR ARSE IN SCHOOL OR YOU FAIL! lol We had more teachers call off then kids not show.

In all honesty, I completely agree with how they do it nowadays Safety is MUCH more important and the schools when I was in school were pretty dumb for risking the safety of their students.

And that's not me just wishing that I had a free day off school. I am sure you all figured out by now that I live for school.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
In all honesty, I completely agree with how they do it nowadays Safety is MUCH more important and the schools when I was in school were pretty dumb for risking the safety of their students.

And that's not me just wishing that I had a free day off school. I am sure you all figured out by now that I live for school.

Yeah I like they are more safe but some places are just abusing it. Then you have to figure the days that they go over, it takes away from time off in the summer. That is for both the teachers and the students.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Current weather : IT'S COLD! (And I hardly slept cause I woke up from being too warm. *cries*)

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It's cold here, there's light snow/fog and current temperature is -10°. About to hit -15° later tonight. :damn:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Rain and Snow. We don't really ever get Snow so I'm kind of looking forward to it. I doubt it will be anything big though. I remember a few years ago we got a lot of Snow and it was really fun as a kid anyway. I love some Snow :D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Cloudy and coooooooooold. 33 degrees f out.

Might be hitting 60 next Saturday. This weather is on drugs, I swear.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Cloudy and coooooooooold. 33 degrees f out.

Might be hitting 60 next Saturday. This weather is on drugs, I swear.

10 Fahrenheit here, which is -12 Celcius. You don't know cold like us...

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
We get -15+ (Fahrenheit) nights a lot throughout the winter season. We don't get as many as you cause you are further up North but we do experience some might cold nights.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
-12? Cute. We had -28 two weeks ago. A couple of years back we had -30 for almost all of winter

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
-12? Cute. We had -28 two weeks ago. A couple of years back we had -30 for almost all of winter

We have that too, perhaps not every day, but we have it from time to time. Wait, you're from Sweeden? Oh...yeah...you guys are so cold there, going to the hockey rinks is you guys warming up...

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
My brother coaches a lower level hockey team (division 3 I believe). They play outdoors with a roof over the rink but no walls (those are planned to be built this summer). So lovingly they call the rink the world's biggest carport

Reactions: Rosie