Current weather

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
fuck that
esf.png

That isn't even the "feels like" temp. It is 12 degrees fahrenheit but feels like 3. So it will feel like -5 by midnight. lolol

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
19 degrees and there was like a quarter of an inch of snow... all the schools closed down and everyone was driving 10 miles an hour... being from Chicago, I found it amusing. We once had an ice storm which covered EVERYTHING in an inch of ice, keeping in mind there was already a foot of snow on the ground. The wind chill was 15 BELOW and my school bus showed up on time.

Bunch of wussies down here.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
This weather kills me, I don't even have a proper jacket because I'm cheap and can't be arsed paying for one.
I don't have a proper jacket either lol I got outside and my body hurts with in 3 minutes.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
19 degrees and there was like a quarter of an inch of snow... all the schools closed down and everyone was driving 10 miles an hour... being from Chicago, I found it amusing. We once had an ice storm which covered EVERYTHING in an inch of ice, keeping in mind there was already a foot of snow on the ground. The wind chill was 15 BELOW and my school bus showed up on time.

Bunch of wussies down here.

Yeah we rarely got snow/cold days. I once had to walk to school in -5 with ice everywhere. I fell on my arse and nearly walked back home and said screw this. LOL

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have like a lighter jacket and wear a hoodie under it but theres no hood on the jacket so it sucks.

I usually layer up and use a spirithood. Ya know... Cause I enjoy letting people know I am weird. lol

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Yeah we rarely got snow/cold days. I once had to walk to school in -5 with ice everywhere. I fell on my arse and nearly walked back home and said screw this. LOL

Does old man impression: back in MY time, we had to walk to school 40 miles, through blizzards completely naked... you kids have it too easy!

Just being silly, of course, but my entire time in high school in Chicago, I never got a single snow day. I didn't got to college until I was 31 and I actually got several snow days. Things change a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Does old man impression: back in MY time, we had to walk to school 40 miles, through blizzards completely naked... you kids have it too easy!

Just being silly, of course, but my entire time in high school in Chicago, I never got a single snow day. I didn't got to college until I was 31 and I actually got several snow days. Things change a lot.

Yeah it is more about safety... just back in the 90's and early 2000's, it was GET YOUR ARSE IN SCHOOL OR YOU FAIL! lol We had more teachers call off then kids not show.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
That would work if it wasn't such a long travel to College and its a pain carrying around it all.

Yeah I never did it for school. I would just go in a hoodie. Not even a winter hoodie, like a spring/fall one. Man would I freeze lol