• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ctc revealed

kingovkings

Reaction score
Awesome I'm buzzing that they are a faction thats wicked i assumed it would happen glad its been confirmed. This will help Cena get over more with the fans that have been booing him, As he will drop out of the Main event spotlight for awhile and he will be more street and hip like he used to be and not the superman Cena that pisses people off plus he wont be a 100% kiddie friendly all the time. And this will help get Cryme Tyme over big time this is a good move by WWE.

The Rated R CMStar

This just shows that at least now in 2008, people dont hate Cena that much, just don't like him as much as others.

When he is against JBL, he gets cheered like I have never heard anyone in recent history.

When he's against Triple H, he gets booed like I have never heard anyone in recent histoy....

Well, maybe Vickie

Switchy

Reaction score
I'm kinda surprised by this. I can't see Cena ME;ing with Cryme Tyme by his side, just below the ME and I would've though he'd be champion by now. It's kinda good because Cena is better without the belt imo and it also shows that he is willing to give up his spot so Punk can excel at the top. My only complaint is what do WWE really have planned storyline-wise for the CTC?

Travis40

Why do you think it's dumb? it's awesome. It gets Cena out of the Main Event, it makes Cena more than a Rated PG person....damn I hated him when he was a kid-friendly person...now he's aligned himself with Cryme Tyme he might get back to what he was in 2004. Cena is getting better and better, and this is helping CT get a rub off of Cena.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
For real. Until he can entertain a grown person without a kid's IQ (Like Rock, or Angle, or other greats can do) Then he'll always be an overrated, poster boy for kids wrestling.....like Jeff Hardy,

"Poopy"....the fuck is that? Couldn't even wright JBL Sucks or somethin

cmfunk

Reaction score
I like this team it kinda reminds me of a DX remade into a new style. Dare i say one more member....Ron killings, I know him and cena had beef a few years ago but I believe tna was pushing that more then Ron was, also i dont think wwe would have hired him if vince's fav had beef with a talent

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
im liking this team up and didnt expect wwe to do it, i think that this will build cryme tyme to a serious tag team and fix cenas image/gimmic some, although the "JBL is poopy" has to stop, we dont need kiddie cena no more they got cm punk now, time for him get serious

Should the newest thing to hate on Cena for is the fact that he wrote JBL is Poopy...becuase that's totally a good reason to hate a wrestler...*Sarcasm*...

Weebo

Reaction score
Finally, the meaning of CTC: Cena takes the mic after the match and says that he got Cryme Tyme to back him up because he knew they could handle themselves. He makes comments about the JBL is Poopie signs in the crowd and says that shows that we're watching Raw closely. He then says they have formed a faction called CTC. Then he reveals that CTC stands for Cryme Tyme - Cena Nation. He calls Cryme Tyme back into the ring and says that they have taught him and he has taught them, and tonight he is going to teach them a little about country living in West Virginia. Then he leads the arena in singing Country Roads by John Denver

so the meaning is a faction wat u think? also this was from a live show i got from a website
So this was said at a House Show no Raw?