• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CTC Banner

PeepShow

Made this for a request somewhere else, and I'd like to get some thoughts on it.

CTCcopy.png

Rate/Hate/Masturbate

Famou$ 187

Glad to see you up on your graphic swagg again Peep. This shit is striaght up wavy. Flow is nice & smooth. Colors are nice & your text is really well done & thought out. Keep up the good work Peeep.

heels unite!

Reaction score
great background and text. i want a hayley williams signature picture and i made a thread in the request place and i would love it just like this one. 9/10

Spity94

Reaction score
Looks good man,the background suits the theme you were going for here and goes alont with the text.The text itself aint bad,nice job on the lighting and color use on it but i think you should use a diffrent text next time cause ive seen you use it on other sigs frequently