Cryme Tyme released

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheAnswer

Reaction score
WWE has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstars Cryme Tyme (Shad Gaspard and Jayson Paul) as of September 2. We wish them both the best in all future endeavors.

Im shocked. This sucks. They must have messed up somewhere.

Christian

Reaction score
are you fucking kidding me? im never fucking watching wwe again, these are the two guys that i thought would save the tag team division.

I BETTER SEE THESE MOTHERFUCKERS IN TNA.

xtremebadass

Dude wtf? They were the only good tag team in WWE besides Hardys, dude that's just gay, how the hell does WWE think they are going to get viewers? Cryme Tyme was the shit! Team Pacman is calling them.

Reaction score
What the FUCK!!!!!

WWE HAS GONE OFF THE DEEP END!!!

I'm officially boycotting the WWE.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Youve got to be fucking me..............This is gonna bite wwe in their Blue asses very very fucking soon

xtremebadass

This is sheer garbage, it's not like they were on roids! If it had something to do with Cade and Murdoch, maybe they pulled a Kramer and did something completely racist backstage or something. Like London and Kendrick can ever fill their timberland boots, go fuck yourselves WWE.

Reinvented

Reaction score
Cryme Tyme was the only tag team that got over with the fans this is bullshit they should have fired the Major Brothers or Festus and that Owen Hart look alike...

Travis40

Dudes...this could be the whole thing with steriods...you never know..they could've tested positve for steriods or they did something really bad, so the WWE had no choice to release them...but this sucks..I think TNA will bring them in, but they'll change the gimmick cause TNA fans will get pissed because they think it's racist like fans started to think when they first brought Cryme Tyme to Raw late last year

kingovkings

Reaction score
wtf.cryme tyme are awsume,this sucks big time i had them down for taking titles pretty soon as well well there goes the only decent tag team since the Hardy's :(

Christian

Reaction score
Dudes...this could be the whole thing with steriods...you never know..they could've tested positve for steriods or they did something really bad, so the WWE had no choice to release them...but this sucks..I think TNA will bring them in, but they'll change the gimmick cause TNA fans will get pissed because they think it's racist like fans started to think when they first brought Cryme Tyme to Raw late last year

Nah, Cryme Tyme should go to TNA with the exact same gimmick, just rename that shit "Crime Time" lol.

xtremebadass

Cryme Tyme team up with team Pacman, that would be so racist but so off the hook