• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crowning a Princess: Name Suggestion Thread

Rosie

Dark Side
rihanna-crown.gif

Well after the conversation towards this went off the rails in the general chat (classic Wrestling Smarks) I decided to move this to a thread. As some of you may know, I have been going by the online alias of "Beavie" for years. It was a play on the word Beaver streaming from a long-running joke relating to an avatar (and Minecraft skin) I used. But times change, and sometimes you need a refresh. I added the Princess prefix to my username on her since I was miss-gendered a fair bit (granted it has happened a lot before) but turns out, I like that as part of my alias. While I won't convert every place I am online to it right away (you know, should probably come out irl first), I feel as though this is the perfect place to test-drive a new name.

I have been wanting my new alias to be something like "Princess _____" or "The _____ Princess." The chat came up with a number of ideas that I like which I'll put down below, along with some themes I may like. Ice Princess is fine, but is more of a holiday name.

Update:

Current Pole

https://strawpoll.com/d79yac4sr

While there are a couple themes that came up, like ice/gems, plants, (magical?) I am open to ideas. I guess I wouldn't mind something that just fits my personality. With this thread, I'll take suggestions and maybe put a top few in a poll for people to vote on. The winning one I will change my name to on New Years/near New Year's (New year, new me lol) so I can test drive the name. Even if I won't feel it, I'll have this thread to go back to for inspiration.

Thanks

641daf95a69a1ebdb8615b64bc6983395e35aa7e.gifv

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Rosie might be better if you wanted it to be a bit more personal, and so people know to call you Rosie from now on and not Beavie. I think I have been still calling you Beav, but I'd start saying that instead. :)

RDK

All glory to God
I don't really like any of the ones you put in the OP although diamond princess is definitely the best and i like it about as much as your current name. I like Princess of the North more than Northern Princess but might also be too long

Doom

La Bestia
Princess Rose/Rosie sounds more sophisticated than the other names, even though earlier on the shoutbox that I said Diamond Princess sounds exquisite.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Princess of the Night like the song from Saxon:

If that’s too long for a forum username it can be Night Princess.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
If Princess is in the name, the second word should be less that than 7 letters. 6 or less. Preferably 5.

To make sure it’s not too long.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I mean since I love Anime here's some I thought about Princess Sophia, Princess Diana, Princess Mononoke, Princess Lucia.