Crimson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Reaction score
If anyone still watches TNA, what are your thoughts on him? He made a lot of noise his first couple weeks. "Killing" Abyss, and going after Immortal, with little logic or reason behind it.

Likes/Dislike? Surprised TNA is pushing him so hard.

Veritas

Reaction score
I'm not shy to hate on TNA or point out their inconsistencies but Crimson being involved with Immortal actually does make sense. Red was trounced by Jarrett in the Double J Double M A Challenge and Crimson came in to exact revenge for his brother. From there, it's been stated that he was hired by someone to help take out Immortal.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Idk how I feel about Crimson yet. He still seems pretty green in the ring, but we all know its only a matter of time before he gets a big push, than nothing happens to him ala Jay Lethal.

Montana

Reaction score
I'm not shy to hate on TNA or point out their inconsistencies but Crimson being involved with Immortal actually does make sense. Red was trounced by Jarrett in the Double J Double M A Challenge and Crimson came in to exact revenge for his brother. From there, it's been stated that he was hired by someone to help take out Immortal.

Well, i did miss his debut but was filled in. Coming from a casual fan, I know they tried to tie it all together, with Red getting beat down by Immortal, but in reality it makes you question the how creditable Immortal is. A "unknown brother" comes in off the street off the street and takes out some members. I thought they were booking Immortal, similar to the NWO where people were supposed to be afraid. Just seemed like the storyline came out of no where. One week Jarrett, next week abyss. I didn't know about him being hired to take out Immortal, but i find it odd putting a brand new guy in that sort of position. Hell, i could understand if someone like Matt Hardy came in perhaps to take out his brother, cause at least you know what you are getting with him. Crimson just seems like Matt Morgan #2, and thats bad. But i want to give him a little more time.

Veritas

Reaction score
I didn't know about him being hired to take out Immortal, but i find it odd putting a brand new guy in that sort of position

Yeah, I believe it was on TV last week where he said someone had "made him an offer he couldn't refuse" (MEM tease) to help take out Immortal.

And really, putting new guys in positions to become stars is exactly what TNA needs. Instead of relying on a group of people who're already over and coming to the end of their careers (or past that point in some cases) to carry the company's main storyline, they need to be putting people in place to carry the company down the road. I'm not saying Crimson is the right guy to do it (I haven't seen enough of him to make that judgment) but, in theory, the idea is sound.

Montana

Reaction score
It depends on the situation, but i am generally against that theory. Let the fans tell the company who they like, and who they want to see. You could bring up Samoa Joe as an example of what the fans wanted, got, and then still weren't satisfied, but I'd rather be in that situation than the WWE's where they push a guy, wins a world title, then drops back down to midcard jobber before you know it.

I do think TNA should push promote more home grown talent, but i'd just be careful i was TNA at least point. Most fans already hate the product.

Reaction score
i dont think much about him. but TNA usually push the new talent to the shit in 1-3 months of there time and then turn them into jobbers or low midcarders i.e. Brutus magnus, desmond wolfe, brian kendrick, orlando jordan plus others.

bigfloridapimp

Reaction score
How does anyone like him and or are impressed with him? He has done nothing and I think I can safely say no one has ever seen him work. He had a sorry excuse of a match with Angle vs Immortal and did not show us much at all. So I ask. How could anyone like him? I have seen praise for him, its odd. Sure he has a great look and all, but can he work and why is he in a major storyline ushering in something like the new "they?" Seriously this is my biggest beef with TNA.

Above everything else the worst thing TNA does is rush these unknown dudes and it always fails. From Robbie E. failed attempt at using the Shore and using the X-Title as a way to get him over. Which by the way never worked. To Magnus debut that almost killed his TNA career having nothing but PPV matches squashing guys like Red and Chris Sabin with no build what so ever. To way back with Trytant, Tyrant? What was that guys name from 2005? He had a peanut head and he was mystical and disappeared and shit. That guy was hot shotted and failed because quite frankly he made Wade Barrett seem like a competent worker.

Now we have Crimson, who no one knows or has ever seen work and he is in the biggest feud in TNA. And above all, is teaming with Angle! Seriously does not make sense to me. Not when you have Okada twiddling his thumbs working on Xplosion and rather than give him a call up they give you Crimson out of nowhere. In the biggest and most nonsensical feud in quite some time. Oh wait, Okada did debut... He is the Kato to Samoa Joe's Seth Rogan/Green Lantern character.

LSD

Reaction score
Honestly I am not really that into him yet, but who knows. I am glad to see TNA put a new guy in a good spot. I'm rooting him if only for that.

Reaction score
After I got done watching Impact from this week I couldn't help but wonder where he was. A guy like that should be pushed non-stop.

Montana

Reaction score
I agree...this is TNA for you. What did TNA really expect to happen with this one?