Creed Reunion Taking Shape

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JTG

Reaction score
fav.or.it said:
The rumored Robert Plant-less Led Zeppelin tour might spawn another unexpected reunion. With Alter Bridge singer Myles Kennedy in the running to take over Plant’s duties, his band mates will reportedly reconnect with singer Scott Stapp to reform Creed, which disbanded back in 2005. According to reports, “significant dollars†are on the table for a proposed Creed reunion. However, a spokesperson says “There have been some talks, but it would be premature to comment on them at this time.†Since their break-up, Creed’s guitarist, bassist, and drummer put out two albums as Alter Bridge with Kennedy. If the reunion should happen, and sources say an announcement is “imminent,†a tour will likely follow in 2009.

Creed used to be my favorite band. I grew up listening to Creed when I was in school and can’t wait to hear them again. 2009 is looking like a great year. Me turning 21, and now Creed reuniting. Maybe they’ll come out with a new album!

J

Dude this is dope. I don't care what anyone says. Growing up Creed was sure as hell a dope band. I can't wait if they start touring again I will get tickets.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
That's suprising. Creed has some good stuff. If they put out a new CD I'd be tempted to check it out.

Sparky

Reaction score
This sounds Great. I used to love Creed when i was younger. I will be defanetly buying this CD when it comes out.

CT Styles

humankiller99 said:
creed coming back doesnt sound that great

You coming back didn't sound all that great.

I like Creed from what I've heard of them. I love 'My Sacrifice' and 'Higher'. They have some good stuff.

Reaction score
^Dude, as a fellow Megadeth fan, how can you possibly say they even had good songs?

noumenon

Yaaaaaay the return of the pioneers of "singing through the middle of my throat makes me Eddie Vedder" bands...wooooo.

No disprespect to the actual band, individually they're actually quite talented musicians, Alter Bridge is decent as well.