Creative

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I was wondering if you could make a thread somewhere that has a list of all active superstars and their handlers. Just to make it easier on people instead of having through the pages to find a wrestler or something. Please :D

Pete

Reaction score
The Roster section has all the active superstars in there. Their handlers/RPers will be the original posters of each thread.

So for instance: "RipperCussions" Started by Pete - it means RipperCussions are mine. And so forth.

BDC

Reaction score
Don't worry MULTI, don't feel blue, just try keeping up with two or more characters runnin around in your head and ONE of them is a feakin Clown that's a #Twitterwhore...lol

I heard that!! :sting:

Reaction score
There are multiple characters in our head. Panic, Insanity, Anger, Multiplex, and the big boss. Who the world will finally meet.

Pete

Reaction score
Try seven characters... LOL Including girls, gay guys, British gentlemen, cockney drunkards and redneck cowboys!

BDC

Reaction score
Now, let's not go back to PWA back in the day when I was writing 15-30 rps a PPV...lol

Pete

Reaction score
40 for our final PPV...about 20 on average for a show towards the end. Madness, I tell you.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Do something like:

Handler: PY
Character: Brandon Banks
Rep: Edge

?

Why is that needed if you go to the roster section you get the character name as the name of the thread. If I posted it it's my character. If anyone in the roster section becomes inactive they get moved out.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler