Create a Team

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FailFaceFTW

The Artiste
Reaction score
If you could create a team using the current WWE roster that would revive the WWE tag team division, who would it be and why.

The Miz and R-truth
-A good team who should have held the tag titles and would have made an impact.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Evan Bourne and Mason Ryan
I think it would be a good team to have an amazing high flyer like Evan Bourne and a powerhouse like Mason Ryan.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel. Both high flyers, I know they've teamed up a couple of times. Seem like a good team. They look the part.

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
FailFaceFTW said:
If you could create a team using the current WWE roster that would revive the WWE tag team division, who would it be and why.

The Miz and R-truth
-A good team who should have held the tag titles and would have made an impact.

Awe, I really like Truth with Kofi. XD But yeah, I did like when Miz and Truth were together. I was pretty sad when they disbanded. :p

Lacky said:
Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel. Both high flyers, I know they've teamed up a couple of times. Seem like a good team. They look the part.

Yeah, I like the two of them as a team a lot more than I like them as singles competitors and I also think they have a better chance at success together.

Link said:
Evan Bourne and Mason Ryan
I think it would be a good team to have an amazing high flyer like Evan Bourne and a powerhouse like Mason Ryan.

I don't know if I necessarily like those two, but I do like the combo of a high flyer and a powerhouse in that way. Although who knows if Evan will even ever come back :(

Farooq

Reaction score
Well if they aren't gonna do anything else with Evan and Mason they mind as well use them to bring up the tag team division. And I kinda prefer to see Tyson in the singles matches more, maybe get a US title shot or something. The Miz and R-Truth are a funny and good team, but I like to see them in singles too.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I would bring Evolution back, but with Abraham Washington in place of Flair and Mason Ryan in place of Batista. It would be good for everyone.

As boss, HHH would have some minutemen and Orton would stop being totally gay. :jeritroll:

Washington and Ryan could use some much needed pushing too before they reach the graveyard too early.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
kane and undertaker

Farooq

Reaction score
Yoshi Tatsu and Tensai

Brodus Clay and Slater the Funk Rock Band

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
army_george said:
miz and ziggler would be a really good combo

NOOOOOOOOOO MIZ AND ZIGGLER NEED TO BE SOLO!!!!

Reactions: Farooq

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Samalan said:
Daniel Bryan and Ziggler?

no ziggler need be solo!!!! bryan need be us or ic!!!