Crazy like a lunatic he is back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The long awaited return of Dean Ambrose has finally happened. He is one of toughest, least subject to pain wrestlers to return! The man doesn't fit a certain mold or have a hold that is a weak spot, he just keeps coming at you. Like a Matt Bourne the movie character, the harder the stakes the tougher he gets. He has no fear as if he knows that continual attacks cannot be taken by his opponent. He may not be big, he may not be super strong but uses his mind and body and incredible endurance to take any opponent to their limit. Welcome back to an incredible athlete. Would love to see him rekindle his feud with the Miz even though he seems to be preoccupied with Daniel Bryan which may leave the Miz beaten and embarrassed. Somehow that heal has been very successful over the months even though his claim to fame went directly to video. The Marine never saw a screen and although he played an interesting character his schitick as anything other than a heal showed through. He is good. He has me totally convinced he is an asshole.

Reaction score
I don't exactly have a problem with all the hype Ronda Rousy is getting it just seems that we hear nothing about Asuka. Is she injured, taking a break or being treated by the writers the next foe for Rousy? Rarely if at all do you see Asuka lately and understand the push the incredible Rousy has been getting. I just would hate to see such a tremendous performer as Askua be lost after her amazing performance in NXT and her unbeatable talent in the WWE. Upon winning the Women's title at Summerslams perhaps Ronda and Askua can face each other for Ronda's title.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I am hoping his return and his new angle will work for him. He seemed to be getting lost in the abyss of many in WWE for awhile which was a shame. When he was in the Shield he showed so much promise but I think WWE kind of screwed him up a bit with their story lines and bookings. Either way, I hope he gets a better run now.

Reaction score
Finally, I freaking give up. What the hell is up with this constable Corbin crap? A James Ellsworth with talent. If Steph really chose him for the position she really messed up. Is he injured or is he just stroking the McMahon's the right way? Yea he is tough, smart but really totally useless. Why is it in pro-wrestling over the years they have to put some heel in a position of "authority" that just causes clashes? Corbin is no doubt one tough competitor. So why is he not on the roster with the rest of the athletes? He's like a dangerous Hornswaggle. We don't need his constable character and I, for one, am reminded of useless managers. Even pain in the ass Jimmy Hart could not do any popularity schtick with this guy.

Reaction score
I am hoping his return and his new angle will work for him. He seemed to be getting lost in the abyss of many in WWE for awhile which was a shame. When he was in the Shield he showed so much promise but I think WWE kind of screwed him up a bit with their story lines and bookings. Either way, I hope he gets a better run now.
I am not sure what his injuries were but add the fact he and Reneigh got married Ambrose is on his road back. He is one tough guy with a high threshold of pain and give just about anyone a run for their money.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I am not sure what his injuries were but add the fact he and Reneigh got married Ambrose is on his road back. He is one tough guy with a high threshold of pain and give just about anyone a run for their money.
It was a triceps tear. I think it happened late last year.