• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Your edit is so fucking true. I love anyone who loves midnight drives with loud ass chill music. Is there anything better? <3333

Drive with me Danny.
That is one of my favorite things to do. Back in the day my buddies and I would search for music like this and just cruise for what seemed like hours.

I'll drive with you anywhere.

Reactions: Crayo

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Old Linkin Park = good
Newer Linkin Park = :eww:

I raise you this...

Chester in STP > LP

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Meh, I don't like many slower songs though. Chester does an ok job in STP, but I was an STP from the start so I miss that drugged out angel voiced ex-singer Weiland lol.

Reactions: catlady

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
no praise or hate this time, just doing you the solid of giving this thread some name recognition.

Reactions: Crayo

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Meh, I don't like many slower songs though. Chester does an ok job in STP, but I was an STP from the start so I miss that drugged out angel voiced ex-singer Weiland lol.
I agree, I like STP before Chester but Chester's voice sounds soo much better to me in STP than in LP.

Reactions: Trip in the Head