• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CPT Quad 4: G.I. Joe vs. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Which is Better?

• GI Joe

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Fresh Prince

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

John McHenry

John McHenry
[video=youtube;ogEtfIdgjpY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogEtfIdgjpY[/video]

vs.

[video=youtube;FJHhmmUDDrY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJHhmmUDDrY[/video]

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Ok are you sure the GI Joe Cartoon wasn't directed by David Lynch or a junkie? That was some awesome shit!

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Went with Fresh Prince even though it wasn't really a kids show either. Closer than Simpsons, but it was geared a little harder towards ages 10-13, kinda like Saved By the Bell. Depending on what how you define "kids show", I suppose it COULD pass. But if were talking about shows like TMNT, Smurfs, Looney Tunes, etc, then Fresh Prince is a little too advanced for that crowd.

Troy

How is Fresh Prince not a kids show? How do people define a kids show? Under 13 is what I would say as a rough guide.

Fresh Prince was hilarious and I can't believe it is losing to GI Joe.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
How is Fresh Prince not a kids show? How do people define a kids show? Under 13 is what I would say as a rough guide.

Fresh Prince was hilarious and I can't believe it is losing to GI Joe.

Agreed with you on the Simpsons being a kids show, but have to go against here, Fresh Prince is more for teens, a lot of it would just go over a eight year olds head.

John McHenry

John McHenry
At the opening of this tournament it was stated that Childrens programming was a lose term for anything intended for people under 18

Troy

Agreed with you on the Simpsons being a kids show, but have to go against here, Fresh Prince is more for teens, a lot of it would just go over a eight year olds head.

I don't think they really got too indepth on the show, most of it was just a fun show to watch with the odd moral of the story thrown in. Some of the jokes would go over young kids heads but that doesn't mean it isn't a quality kids show.

Deezy

DZ PZ
I watched /fresh Piince when I was a kid.

Only show that could make a yong man in the 90s tear up, when they tried. Will Smith and James Avery were magice in the episode where Will's dad left him again.

zigglerHEEL

I watched /fresh Piince when I was a kid.

Only show that could make a yong man in the 90s tear up, when they tried. Will Smith and James Avery were magice in the episode where Will's dad left him again.

"Why don't he want me, man??"