• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CPT Quad 3: The Simpsons vs. The Flintsones vs. Scooby Doo

Which is Better?

• The Simpsons

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • The Flintstones

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Scooby Doo

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

John McHenry

John McHenry
[video=youtube;1aBaX9GPSaQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aBaX9GPSaQ[/video]

vs.

[video=youtube;2PPf3aaZmUw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PPf3aaZmUw[/video]

vs.

[video=youtube;GTffjHlV1sE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTffjHlV1sE[/video]

I picked a random number to do the three facing each other and this happened to be the one, and these three were next in line.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Have never watched The Simpsons TBH. Love the other two, might just go for Scobby Do as I watched it more and love the characters.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Close between Flintstones and Scooby Doo because I loved them both as a kid, but I was more obsessed with Scooby, so went with that.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Really expected the simpsons to have a lot more votes. This quad was really odd because this tournament is seeded yet this is the craziest set up matchups yet.

Tapout

Talk about 3 classics facing off. Honestly, Simpsons never appealed to me as a kid like it does now. Aimed for the teen audience anyways. Flintstones was before my time, but Scooby Doo is perfect for me. I was a Scooby Doo kid growing up, and I still will watch it today. Gotta give it to Mystery Inc.

Troy

Wow I didn't expect Simpsons to be on zero votes. I went for Scooby Doo as I loved that show as a kid, great concept and always a fun show to watch.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I guess I'll go with Scooby since Simpsons seems like a show meant for a little older of an audience. Otherwise I'd probably vote for that.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Why is The Simpsons even in the tourney? It's not a kids show.

I actually watched the Flintstones a lot more than Scooby, but I went with Scooby anyways.

Chris Dresdon

I wasn't that big of a Scooby Doo kid, but Flintstones and The Simpsons is where it was at. I'm going to go with the Simpsons, because while the Flintstones is a classic, Simpsons has more memorable characters and moments.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Why is The Simpsons even in the tourney? It's not a kids show.

I actually watched the Flintstones a lot more than Scooby, but I went with Scooby anyways.

Disagree with Simpson's not being a kids show, it is visually eye catching in a way which children like and there is enough silliness to entertain them.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Yeah uh the Simpsons isn't a kids show. There's nothing to disagree with. Children's programming doesn't air Sunday nights in the primetime slot.