• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CPT Quad 2: Ren and Stimpy vs. Daria

Which is Better

• Ren and Stimpy

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Daria

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

John McHenry

John McHenry
[video=youtube;Sv2LCSJcDaE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv2LCSJcDaE[/video]

vs.

[video=youtube;aI4YaLJKFw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI4YaLJKFw4[/video]

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
"This is my stop, gonna get off, i may go hop, EXCUSE ME!, I need to be direct, if I am pleased correct, your standing on my neck, you standing on my NECK! Ya Ya Ya"

Anyone who was cool watched Daria, such sharp dialoge and it treated its audience like they were grown ups.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Went with Daria. Never got into Ren and Stimpy all that much, but loved Daria.

zigglerHEEL

It's Log, It's Log... it's big it's heavy it's wood.... It's Log, It's Log.. it's better than bad, it's good

Ren and Stimpy for me.... but I'm cool with Daria

John McHenry

John McHenry
I wasn't a fan of either. Though out of the two I'd be much more inclined to watch Daria. Had enough of girls pretending to be that at my high school so I couldn't be bothered to watch the show. Ren and Stimpy just not my cup of tea.

Slim

Ren and Stimpy was fun but Daria was just something different. Something good. Had to go with my homegirl Daria.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Ren and Stimpy, very enjoyable. Did Daria even last long?

Yeah it ran for about four seasons I think, and part of the appeal was how the issues faced by the characters changed as they got older. If this goes the other way boy will I be pissed...