• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Yep, go figure. Apparently the cowgirl position is responsible for 50% of penis fractures. Ouch.

Ride 'em, cowgirl! ... Just be careful, okay?

"Woman on top," also known as cowgirl-style, is responsible for 50% of penis fractures during sex, according to a new study of Brazilian couples published in the journalAdvances in Urology.

A penile fracture is when a muscle bends sharply while a man has an erection, often causing a "pop" or "crack" sound that makes dues involuntarily cross their legs just thinking about it. (The penis doesn't contain any bones, despite this injury being called a "fracture.") UrologyHealth.org explains that most penis injuries occur during sex during thrusting-gone-wrong and are painful as well as embarassing.

It's easy to see how when a woman is riding cowgirl, she may accidentally injure her man's dick if it slips out during her ride. As the UK's Telegraph reported, the study itself explained:

"Our study supports the fact that sexual intercourse with 'woman on top' is the potentially riskiest sexual position related to penile fracture. Our hypothesis is that when woman is on top she usually controls the movement with her entire body weight landing on the erect penis, not being able to interrupt it when the penis suffers a wrong way penetration, because the harm is usually minor in woman with no pain but major in the penis.

On the contrary, when the man is controlling the movement, he has better chances of stopping the penetration energy in response to the pain related to the penis harm, minimizing it."

Sorry to freak everyone out, but other sex positions have sent men to the hospital as well. Missionary position, or "man on top," caused 21% of penile fractures, while doggy-style, or the man standing from behind while the woman is on all fours, caused 29% of the painful injuries. (The study mostly focused on heterosexual couplings, but several penises were harmed during homosexual couplings as well.)

That's the majority of it, but you can read the rest of it here.

And just because, here's the photo they included with it:

c00ba0afecfa6cd919819381ade877e5.jpg

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I didn't know "penis fractures" were so common. yikes

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Isn't that part of the fun?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
If so I need to incorporate fracturing penises into my regimen. :haha: I have yet to do that.
Yep, even getting a sledgehammer and smashing balls. Make sure HHH's theme is playing when you pull out the sledgehammer

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
You should've totally put 'I'm afraid I've got some bad news...' somewhere in the thread title. lol

But anyways... 50% of penis fractures? Dayumn.

• Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah this totally doesn't surprise me at all, especially since the two people I know who have knowingly fractured their penises had done it while she was in the cowgirl position, however that is all hearsay but knowing how freaky their girlfriends were at the time I can only imagine they weren't lying about that.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Yeah this totally doesn't surprise me at all, especially since the two people I know who have knowingly fractured their penises had done it while she was in the cowgirl position, however that is all hearsay but knowing how freaky their girlfriends were at the time I can only imagine they weren't lying about that.

Ouch.... Well that accounts for at least two of the fractured penises! :haha: