Couture vs. Vera 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who will be victorious?

• Kerry Vera

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kim Couture

• Draw

• Total voters

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Kim Couture vs Kerry Vera Nov 20th on Showtime MMA. The wive and former wife of the two men who main evented UFC 105 go head to head on ShoMMA. Both are very early into their Mixed Martial Arts careers. With only 3 fights in between them, I know it maybe tough to make any predictions for this fight but We can look at what we have.

Kim Couture - Submission grappling and Boxing. 1-1 professional record. 5'8" tall. Trains with Xtreme Couture. Her first fight was a loss that was a 3 round fight and lost by Unanimous decision. Her second fight was a victory via TKO strikes in Round 1. Her last fight was Nov 21st 2008. So a lot of time to train but a lot of time out of fighting. Could this hinder her or is her training with her ex husband, Former Light Heavyweight and Heavyweight Hall of Famer Randy Couture, enough to make up for all that time?

Kerry Vera - Boxing - 1-0 profession record. 5'8" tall. Trains with City Boxing and her husband Brandon Vera. Her only fight was a victory via Unanimous decision. Her last fight was in May of 2009. So only 6 months since her last fight. If she drags Kim Couture into the later rounds of the fight would she bear a better chance at defeating her or should she go for the finish?

Kerry-Vera-vs-Kim-Couture-weigh-in.jpg

xtremebadass

I had no idea Vera's wife was into MMA. I heard Couture's wife is a real bitch, she's in Strikeforce. I was like WTF is up with all these UFC immediate rematches lol