Couple small updates.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
New Rule:

Linking to any streaming is disallowed. We don't mind if it's done via PM but please don't make links public. Please report the post if you find a streaming link within it. Thank you.

Thread Prefixes:

I've added some further thread prefixes in all the wrestling sections. If you want to suggest more, please do so. Please use these aswell, there's no point them being there if they're not used, they're there to help organize the sections a bit more, and make it easier to see what sort of content is within your thread.

New Design?

I'm paying a great designer for a custom header design. This will be quite a large image, and we'll be re-designing the header to use it. It will be a lot more wrestling-related, as I've been thinking for a while now that we do need to make this look more like a wrestling forum. Hopefully it will be done by weekend.

-Crayo

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Just to clarify, streaming doesn't include YouTube/DailyMotion etc.

Nice updates ;)

Chief

Jobber
Reaction score
Yep. No one gives a shit about updates. loljk <3

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Waiting to see how the theme will look like :)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tzesi said:
Waiting to see how the theme will look like :)

Well, the only change will be the header as of now. We'll move the top bar down below the image we receive. It might take a day of two tweaking it so it fits on all browsers/resolutions, we've had this problem before. But it will be worth it in the end.

I'm hoping to get some suggestions in on other small theme changes (predominantly images, but your choice) that could make it look more like a wrestling forum. We could perhaps change the read/unread images to something wrestling related? But I don't know what too.

We could add some custom smileys (wrestling related again). We'll be adding some default gallery wrestling images too.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Can we put posts up such as pm me for a stream or is discussion banned full stop on theboards ?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You can mention it in posts, but don't directly use the word stream and don't create a whole new thread on it.

Example post:

"If you can't watch it on television PM me, I can show you a place". Or something along those lines. We can't control what you talk about in private, but we can control what is publicly displayed.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
@"Crayo" just put a censor on stream, live-stream and live stream? :s