• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

couple of things

exC.On

Reaction score
Somthing I made last night, not much but lots of details. It says "ETG"
9hhw5t.png

Made this quickly to but I like it. something simple.
fp4h1g.png

http://i39.tinypic.com/nv1iyp.png
A bit big so theres the link, but its just an outline I've been working on with the pen tool. Not done but Imma have to color soon, so if you have tips on that I'd appreciate it. Also, some marks are jaggy cause I did them with my laptop but I'll fix them.

Wrestling Station

good practicing on drawing technique. Good job.

ETG- the "T" is not really visible so I was like thinking it was only two letters not three.
Becareful with your cutting/ blending. That was made too fast as you said I understand but the cutting is crucial thing and it will either degrade or enhance your outcome.

exC.On

Reaction score
Thanks, I actually almost have the coloring done. Just a few air brushing to smooth it out.

Yeah I get what you mean with the 'T' I'll see if I can fix it, and for the cutting which one are you talking about? the first sig? or the second?

Wrestling Station

Thanks, I actually almost have the coloring done. Just a few air brushing to smooth it out.

Yeah I get what you mean with the 'T' I'll see if I can fix it, and for the cutting which one are you talking about? the first sig? or the second?
First sig.
Look at the right side, the cutting wasnt good and im not sure but I think you used wavey/ripple filters? But still it didnt improve the cutting imo.