Could someone explain to me what the hell is going on?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
I haven't been able to watch TNA for a month or two now. I've read a few spoilers but none of it made any sense really.

I know there's Fortune with Flair, AJ, Williams, Beer Money, Kaz, and Morgan.
Then there's a group called Immortal? Or did I read that wrong? I know Hogan and Bischoff have taken over TNA which confuses me since technically they have been in control of TNA since they got then but I just figured that's TNA's storylines for ya.

I know Hardy turned heel but is he with a group or something? Whatever happened to Sting/Nash/Pope? I thought Pope was heel but then he's fighting Fortune? Who is Jarret with?

From the spoilers it sounds like another MEM/Frontlines clusterfuck so could someone please explain who's fighting who and what's going on?

Axis

Reaction score
Nobody knows what's going on.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
I haven't been able to watch TNA for a month or two now. I've read a few spoilers but none of it made any sense really.

I know there's Fortune with Flair, AJ, Williams, Beer Money, Kaz, and Morgan.
Then there's a group called Immortal? Or did I read that wrong? I know Hogan and Bischoff have taken over TNA which confuses me since technically they have been in control of TNA since they got then but I just figured that's TNA's storylines for ya.

I know Hardy turned heel but is he with a group or something? Whatever happened to Sting/Nash/Pope? I thought Pope was heel but then he's fighting Fortune? Who is Jarret with?

From the spoilers it sounds like another MEM/Frontlines clusterfuck so could someone please explain who's fighting who and what's going on?

Pope was a face along with Nash and Sting in disguise trying to save TNA. The idea behind immortal is that Dixie has no power whatsoever now. Immortal = Hogan, Bischoff, Jarrett, Abyss, and the new champ, Jeff Hardy. And yes Jeff is heel. Sting is taking time off and Nash is now gone from TNA because he quit after being asked to take a paycut. Yeah, you read that right. The idea with Jarrett is that he was pissed that Dixie used her parents money to buy TNA's power from him. Pope is now basically playing hero boy trying to fight with Fourtune and Immortal but has been getting his ass handed to him since Sting and Nash are no longer around. Need any more info? (Not sarcastic btw.)

Double J

Reaction score
Umm no that bout sums it up, thank you :)

And yeah it pretty much just sounds like the FrontLine/MEM crap all over again. Huge stable of heels, one face fighting them all, bunch of other faces acting like they don't know what's going on.

imported_alanapaull

my friend is also suffer from same problem don't know the reason..

fuzzy

Reaction score
The biggest problem is Russo doing the booking and wriing for tna. If you ever watch the Rise and fall of WCW, you can see that it got better when Bishoff came in, and even though wcw was starting to fall apart, it could've been saved with the right creative team but instead russo was brought in and it went to shits with no saving in sight.
The same problem in wcw is happening now in tna, the younger guys that can actually puton a good match are pushed to the side while the vets are on air 95% of the time.
If tna doesn't fix this problem, they're done which I hate to say, 'cause i really liked what they brought to the table when they first got started.

1chiban

Reaction score
This would've made more sense had Nash and Booker and Sting came back to fight alongside Steiner and Kurt and Dixie to save TNA. However, WWE have pretty much screwed things up for TNA. I can't help but laugh at that.