Could Seth Be THEE Guy?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pierpalle

Jobber
Reaction score
There are plenty of tweaks any of us can make to any wrestler in WWE, but I think Rollins is the best guy they have.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
....Sometimes... In the modern era out of kayfabe accomplishments reflect kayfabe characters... And that makes Rollins so easy to book. If you want to go the old school route he's sort of the new school Dusty Rhodes, the guy who works his ass off every night to earn his paycheck and put on as great of a performance in victory. If you want a sports perspective he's an easy draw with his precision striking, quality aerial offense and a devastating finish. If you want sports entertainment you can package all that into an assassin type character and play off the badassery in that commercial.

It all seems so easy because when you watch his ringwork his character speaks for itself...

(On top of that "the guy" who brought me into wrestling was Jeff Hardy. Not some elaborate character, just the dude who wasn't afraid to do 10 dives a match to try to beat his opponents lol)