Could Seth Be THEE Guy?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
mj-618_348_tk-seth-rollins-workout.jpg

With how things are going with Roman, and them still wanting one face for WWE, what are the chances they actually go with Seth?
It seems like as of late, the creative team and WWE in general are holding him at higher regards.
If he were to be pushed as the face of the place, would you be happy with that?
Do you think he can push merch and do the things Cena did for many years?

Last edited:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
What are the chances they actually go with Seth?
Not quite slim, but Seth will be second fiddle to Roman.

If he were to be pushed as the face of the place, would you be happy with that?
Yes definitely.

Do you think he can push merch and do the things Cena did for many years?
Yes and no.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Redboy123@

Reaction score
They shouldn't go with anyone. Just go with the flow, keep it chill. If you want to push someone to be the top guy than don't make it obviouse, cuz wrestling fans don't like to be force fed.

Reactions: Solid Snake

0ctobre

Jobber
Reaction score
That trailer gave me goosebumps :emoji_fire:

To answer the question; I'm not going to hold by breath but I would love for Seth to become the face of WWE. I think he has the charisma and talent. He might not be quite as marketable as John Cena but he definitely is more than Roman Reigns....

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
That trailer gave me goosebumps :emoji_fire:

To answer the question; I'm not going to hold by breath but I would love for Seth to become the face of WWE. I think he has the charisma and talent. He might not be quite as marketable as John Cena but he definitely is more than Roman Reigns....
Lol no one will ever be on John Cena's level.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Seth could be one of the next top guys and replace Roman as far as main event status and dominance is concerned. In terms of sales, I think it could happen, he just needs to continue down the path he’s on: good feuds, good wrestling, more interesting Shit than just saying “I’m Seth freaking Rollins, the King Slayer.” Which that means nothing today considering how many people have beaten triple h at mania, and also because triple h is still perfectly fine and competing at mania like nothing happened.

Seth is the better wrestler, has a better build, and can talk better, so I feel he would be a better pick. Then again, Braun Strowman is also a better pick, and hell potentially lashley at this point. I know this thread is about Seth, but the point is lots of stars seem to be better for the main event role push than Roman.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Punk was. And people said that same thing about stone cold, and look at what Cena did lol.
Nah, no one will ever be on Cena's level because of Make-A-Wish foundation. There's a reason he's the only one that won't ever get turned heel. No one has ever been on his level. Not even Vince McMahon.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Nah, no one will ever be on Cena's level because of Make-A-Wish foundation. There's a reason he's the only one that won't ever get turned heel. No one has ever been on his level. Not even Vince McMahon.
If you define cenas “level” by make a wish... sure.