Could SD Be Planning To Revive the Horsemen?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RingDeath

Reaction score
Imagine with Flair going to Smackdown and Batista there to embrace him, how business would pick up if 2 members were added to make a 4 man unit managed by Arn Anderson? If Edge keeps the World Title, which is likely, Batista would need a new role, and with Booker gone to Raw, Finlay would make an ideal Horseman, with an up-and-comer filling the 4th spot. It's a longshot, but one can always speculate.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
its more likely that theyll revive evolution. these past 2 years seem to be revive old HHH faction, why not? and it makes sense. Flair joining SD!, Batista w/o title, HHH injured, making return. why not have him reutrn on SD!? those would be the original members. only problem is, they wouldnt have anyone to fued with, unless the creative team made them Cena (but a faction) and had them decimate just random tag teams until they become unstoppable. Then they can bring in Umaga and Khali as a faction on SD.

phantomgerald

^^^orton is in evolution and i don't see why he would join them. think the four horsemen idea can work if pulled off right, maybe punk as the last member

tasso10

Reaction score
He is arguably the number 1 guy when fit (HHH or Cena). Triple H will not return straight into a faction and should definatly remain on Raw.

Back on topic, it would be good to form a faction. I think though flair and batista should turn heel just prior to forming it. Possibly add Finlay or Masters to it as well. With Flair as the mouthpiece he can definatly help propel Masters towards the Main-event

Great One

The Four Horsemen would be 100% POINTLESS. They need an actual benefical faction for the young guys right now, which they had going perfectly with the New Breed, but dropped it. I agree with one thing though, it definitely needs to form on SD and Masters needs to be the enforcer (to get him over, and trust me you can hold me to this, but the "enforcer" role of the faction always gets over).

I will post more on this topic after the draft on Sunday because I'll gurantee you a couple big names are going to SD...

Wrestling Station

I think that Flair and Batista will work for Tag team titles.
For Having a faction? i dont think that it will happen so soon, but its possible though.

Taker

Reaction score
If they were going to bring back the Four Horsemen, which i doubt they will, i think the faction should have the following superstars:

Ric Flair
Batista
Finlay
Arn Anderson

I know that Arn Anderson is not in the WWE anymore but you saw what happened last Survivor Series, Anderson has one last stand to be in the Reunited Four Horsemen

3lions

Reaction score
Arn Anderson is a road agent for WWE, I believe.

I have zero interest in seeing a reformation of the Four Horseman. I know nostalgia is in at the moment, with the returnof ECW/DX, but the Horseman died long ago and the original guys aren't upto the job of resurrecting the stable. Flair could obviously pull it off, but could the others? I doubt it. Creative need to look forward and create new ideas, instead of constantly recycling old ones. Obviously, Flair/Batista will renite on SD! and iwll be allies, but I highly doubt a new stable will be formed (although it would help regenerate interest in Batista and his character).

Like mentioned in a previous post, now is a perfect time to make a new stable/faction in WWE, as the company have many up and coming talents who could benifit greatly from such an idea and it would also provide a veteran or two, with their final 'passing of the torch' moment. There have been various ideas about who should be in a new stable, but I won't give my ideas until the draft is completed. However, it is clear to me that Masters must be the enforcer in the stable, and the stable must consist of heels (face stables hardly ever work).

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah, no Horsemen. Every incarnation that has happened since the original has just gotten progressively worse.

get_brunk

Reaction score
Haven't the Horsemen been bastardized enough. There was the original Horsemen. Then the Luger Horsemen. Then the Windham Horsemen. Anything after that was a pale comparison, no matter how much you want to say a certain version was good (or it contained good or future good wrestlers).

If you want a faction, have it. Let the Horsemen die peacefully. Let their initial 4 year run be what the name is remembered for.

tommyboi65

Reaction score
its more likely that theyll revive evolution. these past 2 years seem to be revive old HHH faction, why not? and it makes sense. Flair joining SD!, Batista w/o title, HHH injured, making return. why not have him reutrn on SD!? those would be the original members. only problem is, they wouldnt have anyone to fued with, unless the creative team made them Cena (but a faction) and had them decimate just random tag teams until they become unstoppable. Then they can bring in Umaga and Khali as a faction on SD.

Umaga & Khali as a faction? Can either two spell or even pronounce the word faction?,lol..

Maybe were they to revive the Dungeon of Doom..

As for a Horseman revival,thanks to JBL,Tully Blanchards no longer a WWE agent,leaving maybe Dean Malenko,Windham,Arn & who ever else as a member option..

Kaedon

Reaction score
No. There will be no 4 Horsemen without Chris Benoit. No no no no noooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I could only see a new Horsemen if it wasputting the members over. Having up and comers with Flair would help make new stars, what Flair should be doing now.