Could it be The Miz?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lubay

Reaction score

Well, damn why not Charlie Haas, he is an available heel not being used. Granted he doesn't have much star power, I would be ok with them trying it. Also, making Dolph Ziggler the partner would kind of kill the point of him attacking Mysterio last Friday.

Reaction score
Chis maseter as y2J partner would be cool but it reall doesnt matter who y2j partner is since they will probably drop the belts to legacy

The Rated R CMStar

Well, damn why not Charlie Haas, he is an available heel not being used

1) Charlie Haas gets no heat whatsoever.

2) Has no mic skills to match with Chris Jericho

3) Are you serious? At least Ziggler and Miz are midcarders aiming to move up the card. Charlie Haas is a guy aiming to be a credible midcarder.

Wrestling Station

I wish its heel Batista :sad:

Anyway, Y2J's comments about blaming Edge and stuff is just will lead to a good feud between the two after Edge's return.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^^^

Well he was looking for THE tag team partner, if he's still looking, Jericho's the man.

Ziggler is the only logical choice IMO....unless they team him with the Jeezy. >.> I really would not see why they would give break up Miz and Morrison just to put on of them in another tag team three months later.

Edit: I just thought about Haas as a possibility.

I don't see why not. It may not even be a long term thing.

Soulpower

Well he was looking for THE tag team partner, if he's still looking, Jericho's the man.

Exactly! I mean, what better partner for TBK than someone who is already one half of the unified tag champs?

noumenon

Kendrick never crossed my mind...that's actually quite a good idea.

I look at it this way. If Jericho picks Ziggler they're almost certain to drop the belts to Priceless since it seems WWE is more interested in placing Ziggler in an IC title feud at the moment.
Kendrick could be a great option. He never found himself a tag parter, and now Jericho needs one. I get the feeling the two's styles would mesh quite well together

Reaction score
I'm putting my money on Orton.

I'd kill to see it happen, and make the whole tag team match a jip/no match. I really would.

I think that's the only other heel they can team him with to keep that Edge/Jericho status, is Jericho/Orton. Jericorton.

soulreaper545

Reaction score
isn't miz supposed to be in that US title match? it is either ziggler or Kendrick

Airfixx

^^^Zigglers got an IC match so by that logic it won't be him either.

Kendrick would be a pathetic outcome bearing in mind he just got jobbed to Lawler in under 5 mins... Hardly a performance to win Jericho over, is it?

@ Knicky: Bearing in mind jericho teased it being Orton on this weeks raw, how do you think that would fit with the whole Legacy scenario?

Personally I think that would be way too much of a 'shocker' for WWE to spoil it with THAT big a hint.

Double J

Reaction score
I could see them putting Kendrick into the mix. They never really did go anywhere with his storyline so that could be it. I could also see Christian being the partner aswell, but I imagine they want to keep him as a face.

Hell Chris Masters is under contract already, they're just waiting to find something for him to do. I don't know if him coming out as Jericho's partner would be that big of a deal though since he's no where near as big in size as he was before.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Now watch Ric Flair, who Chris Jericho trashed at WrestleMania, become his partner :p

Klide

^^^

I don't see why not. It may not even be a long term thing.

That would be a sick team. Kendrick and Jericho = Ultimate heel tag team