Could Christian Cage be turning face soon?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dstebbins

Reaction score
Let me go down the list of reasons I think this might happen.

1. He's in a major feud with the Angle Alliance, and I don't remember the last time there was a heel vs. heel feud that worked.

2. When he was searching for a partner, he only went to faces. In fact, he went to four of the biggest babyfaces on the TNA roster.

3. He admits that he's a prick and an asshole, and that he deserved the beatdown he got last week.

4. He was on the handicap end of the handicap match this week on Impact, and that's usually a spot reserved for faces.

Discuss.

PeepShow

Way too late, I already made a thread like this after Genesis I believe. Nut yeah, I do agree with that. Right now he's sort of a heelish tweener.....lol

chessarmy

^ Agreed,

He is obviously turning face and I think he is gonna take the Title from Angle, which is great because TNA hasnt had a face World champion hold a title for more than a few monthes...for a loooooong time

Majin

Reaction score
i hope not,hes so much better off as a heel,stupid move by tna turning him face

dstebbins

Reaction score
Christian Cage was good as a heel back when he was fresh as a heel. Now, he's just getting boring as a heel. TNA already has a top heel with Kurt Angle, and there's no room in any wrestling promotion for two top heels.

stryfe

Reaction score
He's more enjoyable as a heel. Either way he's entertaining.

dstebbins

Reaction score
^^^I actually enjoyed cheering for Christian Cage. I was disappointed when he turned heel, even though I saw it coming a mile away. I wanted him to remain a face because he was so much better at it.

phantomgerald

He's got to turn face now, him as a heel was really getting stale. His usual heel I'm the best even my team sucks promo, the cheating interference match, the usual complaint he never got pinned afterwards. Now's the best time to turn face with Sting out of the picture, the only credible main eventer is Booker T.

Reaction score
Well he won't be able to beat them himself and I think he'll probably get a tag partner, and a good choice would be Kaz as he should be getting the push.

jonny-e

Reaction score
He's got to turn face now, him as a heel was really getting stale. His usual heel I'm the best even my team sucks promo, the cheating interference match, the usual complaint he never got pinned afterwards. Now's the best time to turn face with Sting out of the picture, the only credible main eventer is Booker T.

I agree with that 100%

dstebbins

Reaction score
^^^Ya think? Last Thursday on Impact, he was cheered almost religiously.