Cory Monteith(Glee) Dead at 31

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Drugs is still NEVER the answer. No matter how fucked up your life is, why would you want to make it be more fucked up? I side with Darth here. When your addiction to drugs is what kills you, I have no sympathy. It was your fault. He was famous, rich, and had everything going for him.

Walk a mile in his shoes before you cast judgement.

I personally don't care, but I'm not going to say it was his fault. And that being famous part is absolutely Blue. I usually feel bad for celebrities because they have no privacy.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
I don't get how some people are saying he doesn't deserve any sympathy because he took drugs. The fact that he couldn't control his addiction makes it even more sad if anything.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Walk a mile in his shoes before you cast judgement.

I personally don't care, but I'm not going to say it was his fault. And that being famous part is absolutely Blue. I usually feel bad for celebrities because they have no privacy.

If he can't handle his drugs, thats his fault. I'm with Tapout on this. No sympathy for someone ending their lives with an overdose. Can't handle them.....Don't do them, or I will not feel sorry for you, I will feel sorry for the family, because he just caused a lifetimes worth of unneccesary pain for his family.

Fuck that guy or any other guy like him. It's just my opinion, hate it, or love it. I'm entitled to it and for everyone who say I stifle opinions can suck on the hypocrisy.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Look at the end of the day as I said before we are all entitled to opinions about a few of us are stating that we have no symphaphy for him but I'm only saying that if it was a drug overdose he had a girlfriend, a tv show that was going strong possibly earning close half a mill per episode or something like that I have no idea he had a lot of things going for him and by the looks of things he fucked it all away.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
He was addicted to drugs when he was 13, his parents divorced when he was 7 and he hardly saw his father as he was in the army. Apart from the acting, sounds like he had a terrible life.

so his parents divorced when he was 7 and he hardly saw his father? If that is the definition of a terrible life... then shoot... my life must've been a living hell. But oh yeah... I didn't have to turn to drugs at any age.

Reactions: 1 person

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
so his parents divorced when he was 7 and he hardly saw his father? If that is the definition of a terrible life... then shoot... my life must've been a living hell. But oh yeah... I didn't have to turn to drugs at any age.

Well congratulations, there's more to people that meets the eye. When you get addicted, it's real difficult to get off them, especially when he started so young. He had a troubled life, got addicted to drugs and overdosed. People just make assumptions, unless you've really been on the stuff, you don't know what it's like, it's difficult to get off it.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Well congratulations, there's more to people that meets the eye. When you get addicted, it's real difficult to get off them, especially when he started so young. He had a troubled life, got addicted to drugs and overdosed. People just make assumptions, unless you've really been on the stuff, you don't know what it's like, it's difficult to get off it.

well you making it out like... that is the reason he got on it. And if that is the reason... well... so be it. It was bound to happen.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Boo fucking hoo, everyones got a sob story to tell, it doesn't mean everyone has an excuse to take drugs you can't handle. There is never any excuse good enough to make it OK for a person to OD on anything. This guy is an asshat for doing too much drugs and ensuring his family and the people who loved and supported him have a lifetime of pain and regret for not being able to help him.

Cry me a river. Only real tragedy is people thinking pain is the great enabler to do shit you shouldn't be doing. Get off the crutch asshole, you can walk just fine.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
He was addicted to drugs when he was 13, his parents divorced when he was 7 and he hardly saw his father as he was in the army. Apart from the acting, sounds like he had a terrible life.

My father left before I was born. The name on my birth certificate wasn't his and left when I was 2. My mother died of cancer. I was never a wealthy actor. Yet I don't have any desire to start using cocaine or Heroin. I've no sympathy for addicts they're what I call pussies.

That said everyone does deserve to rest in peace. I'm the one that posted this topic as I think people find it "newsworthy" but we all best to remember that he's not the only person that died that day and they all deserve to rest in peace.

Reactions: 1 person

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Yeah all I'm saying is... I'm not offering the least bit of sympathy for his drug use at all. None. Sucks that he died... but a pussy for suicide.

Rest in Peace.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Now I'm curious, as some people are claiming he was drunk at the time, so maybe he didn't mean to overdose but his mind was blurred. I know when I'm drunk and pouring a drink I usually put more in than I plan. Not using this as an excuse obviously because some of you are set in your ways. But this could be a reason for the overdose. I know some people that do drugs after drinking to enhance the feeling.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Moral of the story......

"don't drink before you shott up some heroin".