• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Coronavirus Discussion Thread

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Less than one year ago, my dad's doctor and his oncologist told him that if he caught Covid, he would die from it (he has 3 different comorbidities) . This morning my dad tested positive after feeling tired for days, all he's got is a sore throat and that tiredness.
I'm pretty sure he would be breathing through a tube if he hadn't been vaccinated.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
What is it with J&J and their vaccines? They keep getting recalled, paused, and whatever.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Kids in my school were allowed to stop wearing masks at the beginning of March for two weeks, then had to wear them again for 15 days because the number of cases went up again. More than half of them never stopped wearing them anyway. Just have them keep them till summer and leave them alone for good next school year I say.