• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Coronavirus Discussion Thread

Deezy

DZ PZ
Obviously not.....and guess what, I've already dealt with that just a few months ago with a blockade.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
LMAO welcome to my world. NZ has been in lockdown for 10 days now, and everything is so quiet. My house faces out to a main highway and it's like 90% quieter, usually traffic goes by at all hours of the day and night, but right now it's like the apocalypse out there.

I do wonder where the people who are out after dark are going, cos nothing is open so the only people going to work are shift workers at the hospital and that. Some people have been arrested for being out without a good reason.

We still have 2 and a half weeks to go of lockdown, and they might extend it but I read a news report saying they're optimistic that some places might get their lockdown lifted at the end of 4 weeks. It probably won't be my area cos I live in a big city though.

I think our "Shut in status" ends at 11:59 PM on the 13th. At least in Georgia. It probably will get extended because people can't listen worth a damn. On Facebook, the local tin foil hat brigade are whining saying the government won't make them... etc.

These the same cats that say they would die for their rights, but never been in a fight in their lives. I love reminding them of that.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think our "Shut in status" ends at 11:59 PM on the 13th. At least in Georgia. It probably will get extended because people can't listen worth a damn. On Facebook, the local tin foil hat brigade are whining saying the government won't make them... etc.

These the same cats that say they would die for their rights, but never been in a fight in their lives. I love reminding them of that.

You keep this up and I'm gonna have to retire :neckbeards: and start giving you a pass when you make dumbass jokes

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

Yeah that’s when it ends. They honestly should say it ends on the 14th tho lol. Cause I don’t think people gonna leave out at 11:59 pm. If it’s lifted then.

Damn well better end then tho. I want a 4/20 worth something. I’ll stay inside if I gotta but I hope not.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Ours goes till the 23rd, but who knows if it'll be extended. They say they're starting to see a flattening of the curve, which is good news. Let's hope!

In Florida they say churches are "essential businesses" and exempt from stay at home rules. Plus you got Kenneth Copeland spewing his bullshit out of his face anus. Religious idiots are gonna guarantee this shit never goes away.

Of course but them staying open and people attending services despite almost every other form of public gathering being canceled, postponed or banned is not helping the issue.