Cop chases shady character who turns out to be himself

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
A police hunt for a suspected burglar came to a sudden and embarrassing halt in Sussex, England, when the cop in pursuit realized he was chasing himself.

According to a Daily Telegraph report based on a story that appeared in a Police Federation publication, the anonymous plainclothes officer spent 20 minutes looking for himself.

The officer was investigating an area recently hit by a series of burglaries, when the CCTV camera operator reported seeing someone "acting suspiciously" in the area.

The operator directed the cop in his search for this shady character, assuring him he was "hot on his heels."

"Every time the man darted in to another side alleyway, the PC was turning immediately into the same alleyway, but every time the CCTV operator asked what he could see there was no trace," an anonymous officer told Police magazine.

This continued for 20 minutes until a sergeant came into the CCTV control room, recognized the cop on camera, and laughed.

Wow, just, wow. I hope the CCTV guy isn't getting paid a whole hell of a lot, because he's pretty crappy at his job. :lol:

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I have missed my wtf? news of the day. :lol:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I have missed my wtf? news of the day. :lol:

I thought you'd like that. I'll make a concerted effort to find some each day just for you buddy.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Fantastic, although reading the title I was hoping for some Fight Club-like split personality shit.

Reaction score
No joke but I swear to god this is something that happened in a Spongebob episode from wayyyy back in the day. lawlz

Castiel

Reaction score
J is right, that's the only thing I was thinking about reading this! :lol:
Like Dave though I was also hoping by the title this was going to have some freaky awesome movie ending twist. Instead it's just a story full of stupidity and lulz. Great stuff!