• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Conor McGregor Arrested On Dangerous Driving Charges In Dublin

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

Former two-division UFC champion Conor McGregor was arrested Wednesday in Dublin, Ireland on dangerous driving charges.

The Irish Independent's Robin Schiller was the first to report the news of the Irish combat sports superstar's arrest, revealing McGregor had been pulled over by the Gardai in Dublin Wednesday night and arrested for the traffic violation, while also having his vehicle a Bentley GT Continental seized. McGregor was later released on bail and his car was also returned to him but is expected to appear in Blanchardstown District Court next month. The charge carries a maximum punishment of a fine of around $5,500, potential six-month imprisonment, or both. McGregor's camp provided the following statement on the incident.

“Mr. McGregor was driving to the gym when he was stopped by Gardaí for alleged road traffic violations. He passed the drug and alcohol tests taken at the station.”

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Lmaooooooo his only silver lining here is there was no alcohol involved. Gonna end up just paying the fines I bet and we forget about this like all of his other nonsense sadly

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Lmaooooooo his only silver lining here is there was no alcohol involved. Gonna end up just paying the fines I bet and we forget about this like all of his other nonsense sadly
Yeah pretty much. I have no real comment other than this either lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
He had to have been going absurdly fast to be arrested unless he tried to fight to cop or something tho, seems weird if no alcohol wasn't involved that they'd charge him that heavy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
He had to have been going absurdly fast to be arrested unless he tried to fight to cop or something tho, seems weird if no alcohol wasn't involved that they'd charge him that heavy
Yeah its called like stunt driving or reckless driving here, depending on what you are doing

Prib going 2x limit or smth