• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Conor McGregor accused of sexual assualt at NBA Finals game

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Tbf not to defend McGregor but TMZ chases clout abd ain't a reliable source.
Juice was trying to say it painted Conor better than the Yahoo article was why I was saying that. I don't disagree though, outside X person has passed away, I wouldn't trust much of TMZ reporting

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
sounds pretty clear to me he raped someone who couldn't give consent on that TMZ article :draper2
Yeah, doesn’t look good for Conor.

I just wanna know why part of the original story doesn’t add up. It said someone else forced her in there and Conor was waiting, now it’s he pulled her in there. That part doesn’t really add up.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Juice was trying to say it painted Conor better than the Yahoo article was why I was saying that. I don't disagree though, outside X person has passed away, I wouldn't trust much of TMZ reporting

They've even had to walk back a few death articles when guys were like no I'm alive

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah, doesn’t look good for Conor.

I just wanna know why part of the original story doesn’t add up. It said someone else forced her in there and Conor was waiting, now it’s he pulled her in there. That part doesn’t really add up.

She was drinking

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Sounds to me like she was down to fuck until she realized he wanted to right there in the bathroom and then he didn't wanna take that no

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Rule Of Thumb for me on dates if she's drinking excessively I'm not down to clown protects both parties her from feeling unconsenting and myself from you know shit.
Yeah. Would be best to probably ask before y’all start drinking. Even then if she drinks to much it’s probably best to be like nah not this way, even if she said yeah while sober.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Morally bankrupt famous man does a scummy thing, color me shocked. For real though, this guy sucks and he’s guilty as all hell.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Sounds to me like she was down to fuck until she realized he wanted to right there in the bathroom and then he didn't wanna take that no

Honestly think this could be the closest thing to reality. Hopefully its not retrospective consent removal.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
What evil and stupidity to do this with so many witnesses and photographic evidence abound.

I hope everyone involved gets the book thrown at them and they rot.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Also OMB did post the video but this was literally at the same game where this idiot sent a mascot to the ER bc he shoot KOd him for a skit...and then still hit him again while he was on the ground