Congratulations, 1000 posts!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Site has been up now for 4 days, and we've reached 1000 posts. Quite sensational really. Wanted to announce this last night, was up till like 6am but couldn't find the energy to push us there lmao ;).

Want to just say thanks to our loyal members, let's continue to make this one of the best wrestling sites on the web :).

-Crayo

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Thanks for supplying such a nice forum that I want to post on, I have never been active on a WWE forum until now. Love this place :) Keep up the great work.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Woot.
Glad to have over 130 of them :)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
GAF said:
Thanks for supplying such a nice forum that I want to post on, I have never been active on a WWE forum until now. Love this place :) Keep up the great work.

Thanks man, appreciate it ):
seabs said:
It does seem to be a really good forum so far here is to the next thousand posts people.

Thanks man. xD

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
GAF said:

Thanks man, appreciate it ):
seabs said:
It does seem to be a really good forum so far here is to the next thousand posts people.

Thanks man. xD

Oh yeah, miss me out why don't you.
I see how it is :dodgy::huh:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You posted it same time as I posted it, wasn't there when I replied :(

THANK YOU JONATHAN XD

Forgiven, this time ;)