Congrats to the new Super Mod

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
There are a bunch of reasons why I picked Constantine. Firstly he isn't apart of any cliques so he will be very unbiased and fair in my opinion. Wordlife would let his emotions get the best of him and would make poor decisions based upon that. XBA is a good member but to be honest there are many who do not respect his authority. Wordlife and XBA appear to want everyone to be their friends which is fine but can get in the way when people are making trouble. This Guy informed me recently that he may not be returning full time. So we need to start grooming another era. Someone competent and who uses common sense. Regardless if Constantine has been here for only a month or not I see potential.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I don't remember the last time we some smods around here. I think Constantine is a great poster and could contribute alot. Not to mention, didn't you (@Constantine) mention modding another place?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Wow, this forum is fucking gay.

Stupid decision. Dylan would really, honestly be the best decision from my point currently. Doesn't like seeing the forum in bad shape, but relatively leniant to a point. Great for everyone. Constantine seems to be some smurf who came in and immediately tried to be this holy peace man. Dylan's got the backbone. Constantine is a homosexual.

Yes, and he comes here and acts as if he's the boss telling people not to flame while he goes and flames Weebo in the graphics thread.

Mike has been very disappointing as of late. This should have gone to Knox's Beard or Enzo.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
Wow, this forum is fucking gay.

Seen this coming from a mile AWAY. -Constantine has always been a good guy that will control and oversee the forum. Yes im a friend of his and you will all think that i am just saying this because i am his friend. But really im not. Yes me and him have only been here for what like maybe less then a month. But who cares.

Im kinda glad he got it cause hes possibly one of the better people to have the option given to him. Wordlife does definitely let his emotions run control of him.

Congrats man. :p

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
You barely even know who the fuck Wordlife is and Enzo or Knox are EASILY the best options for this, not this idiot.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
I might "BARELY" know who he is and through the posts i have looked threw I have seen that he lets his emotions get the best of him. DONT BAD REP me because i know what im talking about. And dont cry cause -Constantine got something. And you didnt want him to get it. SMH!!!

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I might "BARELY" know who he is and through the posts i have looked threw I have seen that he lets his emotions get the best of him. DONT BAD REP me because i know what im talking about. And dont cry cause -Constantine got something. And you didnt want him to get it. SMH!!!

You're a fool.

He isn't the right choice. I don't care if he gets it like a year from now but to just walk in and get something that about 5 other more worthy members should have been offered is ridiculous and stupid.

Stop being his buttbuddy and sticking up for him. I don't give a shit if he is your 'friend', you don't seem to understand that there are people in this forum who should have gotten that position and he isn't one of them.

Your 'friend' has let his emotions get the best of him as well and he's flamed people himself. Funny how you overlooked that.

:rolleyes:

NinoBrown

Reaction score
In the words of Mooj from 40 Year Old Virgin:

"This is the bullshit of all bullshit! Scumbag! Ass-kisser!"

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
Yea Yea Yea. Who cares what you say when all that matters is what Mike thinks. So you can throw a hissy fit. But its not gonna get you anywhere. And im not just sticking by his side because hes my friend. Just grow the hell up and stop bitching and moaning. Its a sad disgrace that your doing this. SMFD!!

-TJ-

Reaction score
Jesus Christ, would you guys just please stop bickering? I don't want to see LHR e-rip you a new ass like she has done to so many others...