Congrats Blaze

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I post here. The only reason I dont try to get membres here is because Its not my forum to bring members to. And who cares if you exposed him? No one honestly gives a shit about who he was.

Reaction score
So he did things for the forum that supported it and raised it higher than it was before? No he hasnt. This forum has gotten worse. Its almost dead sometimes. IMO, NO ONE should be MOTM this month.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
i just got a new vote...who the newest from.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm gonna say something I thought I'd never say.

Blaze has become a good member. He contributes regularly, even if we don't agree with him.

Still though...

*Left turn

LadyHotrod

I helped expose Famous...I've posted here...At one point I was trying to get members.

So what? Wow, you exposed Famous. I exposed the smurf Kratt asshole (somewhat) so what's your point? I don't strut around like hot shit and think I'm the greatest detective on the interwebZ. I just think it's hilarious and fun to bother that stupid ugly butch.

In the end, I don't really care who the award goes to because it's just the net and I wont go around life flaunting some gay internet "win" if I had ever won. It's just the plain fact that, no offence, Brandon, but you haven't done shit to make this place any better. The winner should be someone who actually makes a difference.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So really the awards should just be given to myself Chuck, and This Guy every month then :D

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well I got the votes ok so not my fault and yeah I might not have done anything but hey votes are votes and if I had a laptop I would have been the first to report Kennedy being injured I know thats nothing just felt like saying that.But the point is votes are votes...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Getting people to join just to vote for you is gay.

with or without that single vote I would be winning still..so yeah whats your point..

LadyHotrod

I don't care if it makes you win or not you idiot. You still got people to join just to vote. That's fucking lame.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I ONLY GOT ONE PERSON TO JOIN...There staying as a member and voted for me also..

the rest of my votes are people who have been here.

LadyHotrod

Are you really that dumb? I never said anything you winning or the amount of people you got to join to vote for you (though a few names on the list are noobs so why the fuck would they vote for you if they apparently don't know you?), I just said that getting a person to join to vote for you is lame.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Ok now if she joined voted for me and left that would be lame but hello...I got a new member for the forum and a vote at the same time...so I did good.

the noobs are formor members...check there shit...so yeah I didn't get her to join to vote...I asked her to but I also gave her a forum to join.I could have said vote leave come to my forum but no I didn't do that...That would be lame.