Confirmed Names of The Eleven WWE Suspensions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

vickymania

Reaction score
source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the confirmed 30-day suspensions include Charlie Haas, Edge, Gregory Helms, John Morrison, William Regal, Mr. Kennedy, Umaga, Funaki, Chavo Guerrero.

Chris Masters was also suspended, but it is unclear at the moment whether his suspension was for 30 days or 60 days. In May 2006, he went to rehab for a painkiller problem. It is unknown if he actually failed a Wellness test, or if it was based on a company decision that he needed rehab for painkillers and they didn't count it as a strike against him.

Robert Huffman aka King Booker was also suspended. He is currently serving a 60-day suspension. The reason for the 60-day suspension is because it is believed that he recently failed a test in addition to receiving packages of steroids according to federal prosecutors, so that's two strikes against him. Booker quit the company upon being informed of his suspension. The company was hoping that he'd reconsider, but they were going under the impression that he was finished with the company.

Edge and Helms, both out of action due to injuries, will lose 30 days of their downside guarantee pay.

lots of big names in the list people..Mr. Kennedy,Edge and all..big surprise is,now that Regal is suspended,will coachman again take charge in his place as GM of RAW!

comments

Hitman

Reaction score
What I don't get is how is Edge & Helms suspended but they're injured????

Defiant One

Reaction score
Regal was the best choice for GM, and Coach is a good replacement but I'd rather have Regal. Given how the Kennedy McMahon angle took a swerve its very possible that Coach or someone else could take Regal's position as GM.

Hitman Helms and Edge will lose thirty days of their guaranteed pay, since they are currently out of action.

xtremebadass

i hope we can see Hardy vs Benjamin fued now that Haas isnt there no more

Fatal 55

Reaction score
They'll basically have them serve the suspension once their fully healed. Edge is expected back in October but now it ill be in November.

Actually, there serving their suspension as we speak... it's just there injured!

If you actually read the thread it said that they lose their downside gurantee pay over the next 30 days!

Edge wil not be suspended again once he's back to full health