• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christian

Reaction score
Khali v. Batista. Nice. I wish Mark Henry and Khali would feud. Maybe they'd kill each other and we wouldn't have to deal with them anymore.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Wow thats actually a match i'd cheer for Batista in. Kane for the WHC sweet even though he wont win. Nitro and Punk should be good. Cena-Lashley dare I even say that match aloud, the world very well may end as we know it. Torrie-Victoria meh, Victoria is decent but Torrie is merely eye candy.

.tim

Reaction score
Yeah I was hoping I would never hear the words Lashley, Cena, and VS in the same sentence ever. But besides that everything else looks good.

Reaction score
go to the spoiler section and take a look at the Victory Road card, it is seriously (apart from the main event) pretty damn good, I am definately ordering VC over this....

then again TNA could mess up and give us a crap PPV, so GAB actually might be better but with Batista vs Khali as one of the matches, I highly doubt that

Sting!

Reaction score
Meh More "daaa champpp ist hereee yall " and "Im.. tough and strong but I hate talking... guys "
Just get the Cena vs lashley match over with.

3lions

Reaction score
Why must TNA be included in this thread? The company has nothing to do with it ...

As for the GAB card, it looks pretty good so far. I am actually looking forward to the Cena/Lashley match. It seems as though Lashley will be playing the heel role for this match/feud and it should be interesting. I actually have interest in this match too, as they are both powerhouses and Lashley 'looks' like a worthy challenger to Cena, due to the way he has been built up in recent times. I am getting tired of face/face matches though.

Edge/Kane = 2005 all over again. Kane will obviously lose, but it provides a change to the SD! ME scene and he is the only guy on the SD! roster who can step into a ME feud, seeing as Batista has been demoted.

Batista/Khali was bound to happen sooner or later, and I expect Mark Henry to take on Umaga's role, as he teams up with Khali to take out the top face on the brand ... only to be destroyed.

3lions

Reaction score
Edge/Cena/Nitro are my picks for the PPV. Kane won't win a World Title again. Cena will enter a programme with Orton. Nitro would look really weak if he lost in his first title defence, so I expect Punk's quest to the ECW Title to continue an extra month or two.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Edge/Cena/Nitro are my picks for the PPV. Kane won't win a World Title again. Cena will enter a programme with Orton. Nitro would look really weak if he lost in his first title defence, so I expect Punk's quest to the ECW Title to continue an extra month or two.

Not to mention iam pretty sure WWE are going to make Punk winning the ECW belt a HUGE deal, So i dont really expect him to win the belt for awhile maybe at one of the bigger PPV's.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Perfect move wwe, at least wwe title-wise. I hvae a feeling they're getting this little dream match out of the way to make room for Cena/Orton and Cena/Kennedy down the road. We all know that Summerslam will more than likely have some combination of Cena/Orton/Kennedy/HHH.

phantomgerald

Who's going to be the heel in that match, Lashley can't be heel and Cena wouldn't turn heel as it'll would all his kid and women fans.

LKP

Face vs face innit with cena vs lashley but cena will get booed anyway. Orton vs cena i think and hhh vs kennedy cause raw only has 2 top face and thast it. So hhh vs kennedy i think when hh comes back. After summerslam then they swap with hhh vs orton and cena kennedy.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Edge v. Kane should be a good match, but a stipulation or gimmick match would make it a whole lot better...

Cena v. Lashley should be a good ME for the PPV, but I doubt Lashley will win...

Batista v. Khali should be fun to watch, I wonder if Batista could Batista Bomb Khali?

Torrie Wilson v. Victoria? Trash. Taking away a good 5 minutes from some quality performers. You can thank Johnny Ace for that...

LKP

C'mon dude what would a wwe ppv be without a pointless womens match?