• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kayfabe Confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
*Minho and Wendi are backstage.*

Minho: You can do it! Go on, you’ve got this.

Wendi: I don’t know...

Minho: You DO know. I know... Go out there and show them all who you are.

Wendi: But...

Minho: No buts! Christina Morgan just called you out! Now you get out there and tell her that you’re not to be messed with.

*Minho signals at workers close by and Wendi’s music begins to play. Minho grabs a microphone that was next to him and hands it to Wendi.*

Minho: Take this and show them who’s boss.

*Minho pushes Wendi towards the entrance curtain. Wendi takes a deep breath and walks through out onto the stage. Cheers fill up the arena. Wendi hasn’t wrestled in weeks and the audience appreciates her return. She shyly walks down the ramp and enters the ring. Her music stops and she holds the microphone up to her face.*

Wendi: Hello...

*The audience goes quiet, listening to what Wendi has to say. This is the first time she’s been alone in the ring to talk without Minho by her side. Her hand begins to shake.*

Wendi: Christina Morgan... I’m here to tell you that I don’t appreciate what you said about me...

*She pauses. She isn’t projecting her words well.*

Wendi: You think that I’m going to be a pushover... Well, I’m not. You’re underestimating me...

*People begin to chatter between themselves. Wendi sees people checking their phones and generally not pay attention to what she has to say.*

Wendi: I’ve yet to be pinned. I’m currently undefeated in singles competition...

*”What?” chants begin.*

Wendi: I... *What?* I’ve been training hard and... *What?* You’re going to get what’s coming to you when... *What?*

*Something inside of Wendi snaps. That same expression we’ve seen before when antagonised by Minho comes across her face. She looks around at the Precision audience before lifting the microphone up to her mouth.*

Wendi: CHRISTINA MORGAN YOU SPOILED, ARROGANT BRAT!

*That shut the audience up. Wendi smiles.*

Wendi: Who do you think you are? Threatening interviewers, throwing furniture around... How old are you? Five?

*She manages to get the audience back on her side, cheers begin to come back in.*

Wendi: You think having some sort of hissy fit will make you get your way? Please... Have some self-respect! We women need to take this brand to higher heights! You acting like a child is only bringing the entire SPARK division down. I’m here to raise the bar!

*More cheers. Wendi is feeling it.*

Wendi: This weekend is my proving ground. Christina, you’re considered one of the top women here. Beating you will be great for me and prove that I’m not just “Minho’s girlfriend”; I’m a serious threat to the SPARK Championship!

*Wendi nods, knowing she’s doing well as she hears more cheers.*

Wendi: Christina... I’m going to make an example out of you.

*Wendi’s music hits again. Feeling happy about her first solo promo she exits the ring, skips back up the ramp and returns backstage with her new found confidence.*

Status
Not open for further replies.