Concerttts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ballin

Reaction score
yeah he's the guitarist! And yeah they are a Christian Metal band.... I grew up listening to them play when I would visit them in Pennsylvania... god I love them (and him obvious were blood family) lol so much! I ALWAYS get to go backstage during/after/before the show and meet up with them and other bands... its so awesome

They were suppost to be at my 10 for $10 show but I guess there was a death in the family or something.

BTW, My friend can drive in Oct. so we'll hopefully goto ALOT more shows.

Whippy10154

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome backs :grin:

and fuck you all going to all these damn concerts! i went to two.. that was it.. fmfl!

J

Just announced Megadeth, Machinehead, and SUICIDE FN SILENCE! 35 bucks and right down the road, I'm soooo pumped. No way will I miss this one.

Kizza

Going to Soundwave next year to see:

FAITH NO MORE
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
JANES ADDICTION
AFI
PARAMORE
HIM
ALEXISONFIRE
TAKING BACK SUNDAY
TRIVIUM
SUNNY DAY REAL ESTATE
EAGLES OF DEATH METAL
THE GET UP KIDS
ANTI FLAG
REEL BIG FISH
MESHUGGAH
ALL TIME LOW
A DAY TO REMEMBER
IT DIES TODAY
ESCAPE THE FATE
CLUTCH
ISIS
GALLOWS
A WILHELM SCREAM
THE WEAKERTHANS
EMAROSA
ANVIL
THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA
COMEBACK KID
DANCE GAVIN DANCE
FOUR YEAR STRONG
YOU ME AT SIX
WHITECHAPEL
THE AQUABATS
ROLO TOMASSI
BARONESS
RX BANDITS
THE ALMOST
MAXIMUM THE HORMONE
THE CREEPSHOW

This. Just gotta buy the ticket.

Hometown Kid

How do you people come up with the money to go to all of these concerts? >_> I'm breaking my way into that Soundwave stuff with that line up.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

How do you people come up with the money to go to all of these concerts? >_> I'm breaking my way into that Soundwave stuff with that line up.

Go to the concert in Adelaide. You'll fit right in. :shifty: