AMA Conall O'Dargan v. Liberty Olivera Lawrenson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
AMA GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP
Gold Rush Tournament
Opening Round Match

Conall O'Dargan v. Liberty Olivera Lawrenson

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Tuesday, June 29th, 2021.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
pzMWC8m.png

Liberty sits on one side of a large wooden desk in what looks like a rented office space, she has various sheets of paper in front of her as well as a large can of Red Bull energy drink in front of her, always making sure to give recognition to her sponsors. The various cameras have been set up in the room, although no camera operators are present meaning that the footage you are watching has been carefully recorded then edited in order to tell the exact story that Liberty intends for. Liberty has a big smile on her face, but her face is littered with a few bruises that were a result of her fantastic in-ring debut at the Last Man Standing event. Rather than conceal them though, she is sporting them proudly and isn’t hiding anything; Liberty turns to look at the camera to her left as she begins to speak.

Liberty: This interview process is being recorded for the purpose of footage to refer to later down the road when reviewing candidates, as well as to help promote the Texas Terror brand moving forwards. I will be speaking to a number of candidates, with the aim of filling a number of positions relevant to my current position as the not only the number one seed in the Gold Rush, but also as the only legitimate member of the AMA roster that has a future guaranteed shot at the AMA Grand Championship. So let's get this interview process started shall we?

Liberty winks at the camera and stinks her tongue out of the side of her mouth that has very much become one of her signature poses as she in a much louder and commanding tone she shouts out.

Liberty: Next!

A nervous looking man with spectacles and spiked up black hair enters the room and immediately takes a seat opposite Liberty, who makes a few notes and mumbles to herself.

SRZNWaGiyT1E_Rn81ptMdPPAil_3SGElCvaS3DeCGSuV-ukPJGHJBs3M96DjoJktNacxY_Ivoj1WtatvUeL23_3o2RSPiMRPcZnnYoo_ZsvIsT2yQ6vbxnAuPU-XNRkEOUijlPft

Liberty: Didn’t introduce themselves and just assumed they should sit down, without evening being asked to. Good way to start.

Liberty speaks just loud enough for her microphone to hear what she said, but just quiet enough for the man that had entered to barely hear what she had just said. Liberty looks up from her notes and glares at the man, rapping her fingers against the table.

Liberty: So welcome to this interview process, my name is Liberty Olivera Lawrenson as you no doubt already knew. As you most definitely know, I made my in-ring debut last week at Fort Worth and you could say I made quite the first impression. Wouldn’t you say?

The man looks a bit awkward as he raises his index finger up slightly before answering.

Trevor Huawei: It is nice to meet you Miss. Lawrenson, my name is Trevor Huawei and I am a personal assistant. What that means is that I take care of my client’s needs and make sure everything that takes place from the start to the end of their day goes as planned.

Liberty scowls throughout Trevor’s response.

Liberty: Well Trevaaah, Trevaaaah, Trev, Trevvy, T-Dog. Thanks for telling me that information, but that wasn’t the answer to my question, was it?

Trevor was awkward before, but his body language had become even more reserved and he was even more sheepish in his response.

Trevor Huawei: I think I missed that question, could you ask me again. Sorry, I am a bit nervous. You see I’ve been out of work for a few months, since my last client, well moved on.

Liberty: My question was, don’t you think I made quite the impression during my debut performance at Last Man Standing?

Trevor looks a bit confused.

Trevor Huawei: Am I meant to know what that is?

Liberty immediately snaps back.

Liberty: Please don’t tell me that you turned up to an interview without doing any research. You do realise that I am a professional wrestler and that means that I am a big deal.

Trevor looks flustered and he blurts out an answer, rather than really thinking about what he is saying.

Trevor Huawei: I’m sorry, but I haven’t watched wrestling since I was a kid. I’m not really interested in that sort of thing, like simulating a fight isn’t really something….

Liberty interjects before Trevor can say anything else.

Liberty: Well thank you for your time Trevor, but that is unfortunately all we have time for at this moment.Putting bluntly, I’m not sure what sort of idiot turns up to an interview process without even doing some research and pretending to know the person they are talking to. I am Liberty Olivera Lawrenson. I am the hottest commodity in the world of professional wrestling. And you don’t deserve to even breath the same air as me, so just get the fuck out of here before I smash your teeth down your throat.

Liberty smiles, like a complete psycho as Trevor is quick to get out of his chair and scurry out of the room as the next candidate walks into the room. He is much larger in stature, with noticeably large biceps as he walks halfway in the room and then stops walking and puts his arms behind his back almost like a soldier as he just holds his position not saying a word. Liberty, smiles to herself and licks her lips as she browses through the paper

ldWTJA4OS8MpOw7Z9YmgRr0pHaj3DuzyYF1m6MmDfUYRkM_Lsw5KO4H3cYrOWCNELbYTaXYnJo2CNKQdzLEOdR3MfvI73faBeLtNN23T_U8Js3RwjwuOjXBKRbErHKSk7huPFBDo

Liberty: Mister Brick, welcome to the interview process. I must say that you have quite the interesting resume and you certainly have a skill set that would be very useful to someone like myself.

Brick: Sorry to interrupt Miss, but it is just Brick. My father was a Mister, but after I silenced him and forced the doctors to wire his mouth shut I separated every part of myself from him. I just prefer to be referred to as Brick.

Liberty smiles at this and notes something down. Dangerous. And then circle it, a few times.

Liberty: So Brick, I am assuming that you are a man that isn’t afraid of hurting people?

Brick: If I have money in my hand the person that has placed said money in my hand, then it would be my contractual obligation to complete all expectations of my job.

Liberty: And Brick if you don’t mind me asking, why have you not pursued a career in fighting yourself?

Brick shuffles for a few moments on the spot, not like he is scared or worried about anything but rather he is just thinking of what to say. Almost like articulating himself, is harder than just doing.

Brick: Well Miss, I’ve never been very good at following rules. We had a boxing club when I was growing up, but I would always get in trouble because I would keep on punching even after the bell was rung. You could say that once I start something I find it very hard to stop. If you are going to do a job, you should do it until you are pleased with the results and not until someone else has said you have done enough. You could say, I don’t like doing things in half measures.

Next to Dangerous, Liberty adds a second notation in block capitals: FUCKING CRAZY. And then draws a smiley face and a sad face and a question mark.

Liberty: And so, what exactly do you feel you bring to the table Brick that you think somebody like myself would benefit from?

Brick pauses for a moment, thinking out his answer before responding.

Brick: Putting it bluntly, you are good at fighting. I saw that on the TV the other day. But everyone that is anybody has a bodyguard or an enforcer watching their back for them, when they are busy focusing on other matters. No one has eyes in the back of their head, so I would be watching your back for you. Well, that is if you decided to take me on. And perhaps, if it suited the situation I would even get to break a few skulls with my fists if someone got a little bit to smark with you. Some of the wrestlers these days really don’t know how to talk to a lady. Manners cost nothing you know.

Liberty: The accent, you aren’t from America are you?

Brick: No Miss. I was born and raised in England. Manchester to be exact, but I came over in my twenties to work as personal security for a number of those Hollywood actor types. But yeah, this gig looked like something that I would be interested in pursuing. So I sent in my resume and here I am.

Liberty nods and smiles, with this second interview already going much better than the first.

Liberty: So let me create a scenario, so I can gauge who you would deal with it. This week my opponent is Conall O’Dargan, so imagine if some unruly fans supporting Mr. Dargan were trying to approach me. What would you do?

Brick self reflection is more responsive. Almost as if these sort of situations are his bread and butter.

Brick: Well it depends, Miss. Are these fans Plastic Paddy or the genuine article?

Liberty was a bit puzzled by the answer, more so because she didn’t really understand what Brick was trying to say.

Liberty: Can you explain what you mean by that?

Brick: Well Miss, the genuine article is the actual Irish. The bogtrotters that live in their bogs in Ireland, that are always complaining about the English, complaining about the Potato famine and generally are drunk all the damn time. Then you have the Plastic Paddies. Normally they are Yanks, who think they are Irish because their great great something came from the Emerald Isle, but the likelihood is that my big toe is probably more Irish than any of them.

Liberty wrinkles her nose, not really sure how to respond more so because she hadn’t considered a particular demographic as being a O’Dragan fan. More so because she just assumed that he didn’t actually have any fans.

Liberty: Well let's say the Plastic Paddy then.

Brick: I would make sure, I was standing in front of you like a human shield. And if one of them tried to touch you, I would snap their wrist in a matter of seconds.

Liberty looks a bit shocked by this response, but then smiles as she asks.

Liberty: And if it was the genuine article as you say?

Brick for the first time grins.

Brick: Well I would do the same, but then I would give them a Glasgow kiss for good measure. You know, to remind them not to fuck with the English.

Liberty: And a Glasgow kiss is?

Brick: Oh sorry Miss, it is when you headbutt someone in the nose normally with the intent of breaking it. Is there anything else you want to ask me, Miss?

Liberty: Actually I think that is all I needed. Thanks for coming in today, if I decide to bring you into the fold you will receive a phone call sometime this week. Would you be so kind as to send the next candidate in?

Brick: Of course Miss.

Brick then turns on his axis and walks towards the door as Liberty makes one final note on Brick's resume: BLOODY BRITISH. Liberty then looks towards the door, waiting for the next person to come in. Then someone enters the room that Liberty hadn’t been expecting at all.

oHiV8PHHTTjKGjxSF_h8YyMKSS3okEgtOCqhCara5n424NzBYxq7gRZVSpztPPM5lQ_AjbuCCC35rEYxEp9g5QK1hwTqj5TnC9rv3f5SCXBmeQSOEDDHUheKxbkbU6Sql-YWusI3

Bobby Tremblay. The manager of the Northern Touch. Bobby walks over to the desk, and leans over and looks right at Liberty not even allowing to get a word in as he says.

Bobby Tremblay: Honey, we need to talk about signing you up to the brand. I am all about making gold, and I could make you a very rich young lady. So how about it?

Liberty looks at Bobby for a second and smiles.

Liberty: If we are going to have this conversation, then the cameras are going to have to be turned off.

Liberty then pulls out a remote control device and points at each camera in turn, as they slowly turn off and the footage comes to an abrupt end.

FIN

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
XMyWfnemBdn9IKIqSpn07Snd7tYzTMkk09E4xRIKRJnbsimdYymV4vSeiXKz5Eeet5JvhBMZyHseQuLF8Vm99AUIj4RHJpyTv66ttY26oVAY2PJAOF50mj2m7Mb5ftyPuh7tKui-

Liberty is standing in what looks like a women’s locker room of what we must assume is her local gym. Although, apart from the equipment and lockers that make up the room she is the only person present in the room itself. She is kitted up for what we can guess is her getting ready for a workout, but as always everything has been meticulously set up to give her the best light and camera angles as she smiles for a moment before she starts to speak.

Liberty: I know what you are wondering. Is this really a gym or is this a set that has been built purposely for me, to cut this match promo. The answer is very simply, none of your business for two reasons. The first reason is that as much as I love my Little Terrors and the meets and greets that we have, if I was to disclose the location of the places where I workout, then I have every expectation that some bat shit crazy stalkers and freaks would begin congregating there and do there best impression of bumping into me accidentally or in more extreme circumstances bundling me into the trunk of their cares and driving me to their cabin in the woods.

Liberty wags her finger, making it quite clear that she would never allow herself to be put into that sort of position.

Liberty: The second reason is quite simple. If this is all just an illusion and I am just on set, then it is your job as the audience to see through the facade. If you don’t know what is real and what is fake, at this stage in proceedings then you certainly don’t get a book of cheats sent to you in the mail. Not on my watch sweethearts.

Liberty reaches down and grabs a can of Red Bull and as an ambassador for the energy drink company she makes sure that everyone knows exactly what she is drinking as she takes a slow sip, before wiping her lips and carries on as she was.

Liberty: This week is the first round, the opening round of the Gold Rush. The tournament that will crown the inaugural AMA Grand Champion, and do you know what's up? The stock and value of Liberty Olivera Lawrenson, the number one seed and the one person in this company who is guaranteed a future shot at the title belt irrespective of how I perform in this championship bracket. That means that if I were to decide that I have better things to do with my time. Simply stated, I only choose to take part in this tournament because I want to. As soon as I grow bored of this soccer tournament ladder nonsense, this Japanese wrestlefest crap, I will just take a backseat and wait for the champion to tire themselves out and then strike whilst the iron is hot.

Liberty looks very pleased with herself as she takes another sip of her drink, before cracking her knuckles and rolling her shoulders as part of a pre-workout warm up before focusing on the camera once again.

Liberty: Now last week on my stream where I roasted a number of wrestlers, as was decided by the random wheel selection one of the wrestlers that was selected was Conall O’Dargan, who as it turns out has now been booked to be my first round opponent. And on that basis I want to publicly offer Conall my condolences as being the woman that will prevent him from achieving his dreams and knock him out of the tournament in the very first round. Sorry, not sorry.

Liberty smiles and winks at the camera, just to really exude how insincere she is being at this current moment in time.

Liberty: Now I also need to reach out to Conall once again and offer a public apology, because a lot of what I said during your roast was factually incorrect. That isn’t to say that you aren’t someone that likes stealing other wrestlers' stinky wrestling boots and throwing them into a bucket at the end of the rainbow. It is more that nobody literally has any idea who you are whatsoever and so for the purpose of entertaining my fans and creating a watchable product I had to come up with something. Although, considering I didn’t see you much at all in Fort Worth, I am going to make the assumption that you really are creepy, bad hair, terrible facial hair, pasty as hell, Uggo And when I say Uggo - I mean U...G...G...O. UGGO!

Liberty rolls her eyes and raises her right hand in the air, as if she is composing herself.

Liberty: I just had the most horrific thought, of how terrible pictures of my first singles match are going to come out when I am standing square on with the ghost of Christmas past. Although, when I connect with the XXX-Factor it will no longer be the Irish Wolf that the fans in Charlotte will see lying on his back and out for the count. No, no, no, all that will be left is a lost looking, sad face, crying like little baby wolf puppies. Wah, Wah, Wah, the dogs are crying! The dogs are crying!”

Liberty clearly thinks she is absolutely hilarious as she bursts out laughing uncontrollably and actually has to take a seat for a moment as she wipes the tears from her eyes. Rather than stand up, she remains sitting down as the camera adjusts so she has to put in minimal effort to present herself for the best shot possible.

Liberty: But I do have one last public statement that I need to make. This isn’t just for my opponent, nor is it just for all the entrants in the bracket, nor is it just for the whole roster, nor the entire management, but it is for every single damn person who associates themselves with Against Medical Advice Wrestling. Have none of your dinosaurs heard of the word quality? Equal opportunities? But don’t worry I am not talking about the fact that there are only two women taking part in this tournament, because let's put it bluntly the quality of a lot of the women in this company is absolutely shocking and below par. If I had any influence in the matter, I would remove Kandi from the bracket in a heartbeat and send her back to the bedroom where she belongs. She can bring pleasure to me in other ways, but I am the only. And I mean ‘THE ONLY’ woman on this roster that deserves to be in this tournament.

Liberty looks distracted for a moment.

Liberty: As I was saying there is a complete lack of equal opportunities in this company as of late. When I was walking backstage in Fort Worth, on my very first official night with the company and everyone was clapping and congratulating me on my accomplishments, do you know what I was left thinking? Where are all the good looking people? Honestly, I have never been surrounded by so many Uggos in my whole life. So I implore the powers that be, to go out of their way and to sign up some handsome and sexy people to this brand - because as much as I love carrying this company on my shoulders, unless I am getting paid extra for it someone really needs to pull their fingers out.

Liberty winks at the camera.

Liberty: See all you fuckers in Charlotte, peace out bitches!

Liberty then kisses the camera lens and leaves her lipstick smudge on the lens, before the scene comes to a close.

FIN

Last edited: